The Aura Tourney (Start Up) - Page 4
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aura Tourney (Start Up)

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Aura Tourney (Start Up)

The twins found a place to train in the park. It was big enough that they wouldn't disturb anyone. They took their spots, and let out their other five Pokemon. From Calvin, Togekiss, Dragonite, Snorlax, Leafeon, and Riolu emerged. From Camille, Lucario, Salamence, Blissey, Glaceon, and Togetic emerged. They went through a multitude of complex battle routines,, each Pokemon executing the routine perfectly.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

"Both of you Protect and Endure!" ordered Logan. Both of the pokemon created a green aura around themselves and glew white. Machoke made it through with almost no damage, but Dragonite had barely any energy left. "Dragonite everything you got! Giga Impact the Empoleon! Machoke use protect on your fist and mach punch the Hitmonlee." Both Dragonite and Machoke glew green and proceeded to attack their opponents. Dragonite collapsed after the attack and could no longer battle.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Haley saw that this was no longer a battle to win, but at best a draw. She quickly said "Knight, use Giga Impact with Aqua Drill. Guard, use Feint with Giga Explosion!"

Knight used Aqua Jet and Drill Peck, flying forward in a spiraling mass of water that soon became enveloped by purple energy. Guard created a Stone Edge around himself before he leapt forward, shattering the Machoke's barrier as he charged into it, causing a massive explosion that knocked itself out, as Royal did the same.

Haley got knocked back against the wall by the two explosions, and, as her consciousness threatened to fade, watched to see if the opponents pokemon had survived.

_

Meanwhile, Lucas Sovner, accompanied by Gaia, his Torterra, walked into the park and saw the twins. He curiously watched their battle routines and, once they finished, said "Not bad, but that would be better suited for the Arena. Would your pokemon perhaps like to play with some of the infant pokemon from the Nursery?"

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

The twins considered this, and looked to their Pokemon, who, after a second of consideration, all nodded, except Salamence, who reared up, putting his fearsome stature on display. "I don't think Salamence would be enjoyed by the infant Pokemon..." Camille said. Salamence roared as loud as possible, blowing the other Pokemon back, while the twins just watched asd their hair was blown all over the place. When Salamence was done, Camille brushed her hair back into place, and Calvin pulled a few bangs out of his face. "See?" They said simultaneously.

Blog Entries

Lucas walked over to the Salamance and let Sky out of her poke ball. He then said "Let Sky talk to her. She can be very persuasive.I'll be right back. Gaia, follow me"

A few minutes later, Gaia walked out with several pokemon on his shell, including a Togepi, a Pichu, a Happiny, a Riolu, an Eevee, a Cleffa, a Munchlax, and an Igglypuff. Behind them, Lucas followed, and a Togekiss and a Lopunny followed him.

He then explained "Lopunny and Togekiss help me take care of these pokemon" before an infant Bagon peered from behind Lucas's leg.

Blog Entries

"Interesting. So, do you think your Salamence can help my Salamence's behavior?" Camille asked. "You see, while Salamence listens to me in battle under normal circumstances, when he gets angry, or feels like his opponent isn't worth his time, he shuts me out, and either battles ruthlessly, or refuses to attack. Frankly, I haven't had very many strong opponents. it happened after he evolved from Shelgon." Salamence let out anther roar, only this time, and the twins' Pokemon looked at Sky. "He's all yours." they said in unison, stepping away.

Blog Entries

Lucas said "Ok I'll get Sky to work with him a little. Also, I think we have a pokemon that admires both of them"

The infant Bagon that he had referred to peered from behind Lucas's leg and nervously walked over to the pair of Salamance and looked up at them. Sky blushed a little and nuzzled against Salamance.

Gaia, meanwhile, walked towards the twins' other pokemon, and the pokemon riding on his shell looked up at them curiously.

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Santos just then reached the park. "I heard roaring. Not necessarily the pleasant kind of roaring, either. Should I be concerned?" he asked. Fiesta was trembling in his arms, and Bella looked fairly disturbed as well.

Blog Entries

Togekiss greeted the Pokemon by waving a wing and offering a an angelic smile. Dragonite looked as gentle as possible, and waved at them. Snorlax laid down and waved, then drifted off to sleep. Leafeon excitedly jumped up and down, wanting to play. Riolu clapped her paws together, and bowed. Lucario, who was standing in a meditative pose, opened an eye, and offered a small smile and grunt. Blissey sat down and gave them all a motherly smile. Glaceon went off to the side, and made an ice rink, then smiled at the Pokemon. Togetic started fluing around them all, showering them in joy dust. Espeon and Umbreon were napping by their trainers. Salamence backed up in surprise, and tried to play his blush off as too much heat by spewing Flamethrowers into the air.

OOC: OOps. My bad. Also, I'm away for a day and miss THIS?! I think you must live in a different time zone or something...

Lilly watched the ferocious battle commence. Note all your opponents weaknesses, by watching. Learn from their mistakes...instead of making them yourself.
    She was deciding on which team to root for...They both looked equally determined to win, and were strong enough certainly. She really did like the look of that Empoleon...beautiful, solitary, in many ways, like herself. She decided she wanted a battle, but not with these two, they looked far too heated up.

'Does anyone want to have an un-offical battle with me? I'm up for anything, single, double, triple, rotation...if you can handle it, that is.' Lilly announced. 'I am the Pond Terrain master, you know.' She finished, with a curtsey.

"Dragonite you deserve a rest." said Logan calmly as he returned Dragonite to his duskball. He looked over to see Machoke collapsed on the floor. "I guess thats a draw. You deserve a rest too Machoke." he chuckled. Logan clipped both of the pokeballs onto his belt and went to shake Haley's hand. "I hope the other opponents aren't as strong as you." He noticed that someone had been watching them and wanted to battle. "Sorry I'm off to the park." Logan walked towards the park and saw a Torterra with a bunch of baby pokemon on it, two Salamence, a Bagon, four other trainers and their Pokemon. "Umbreon why don't you go play with that other Umbreon." suggested Logan. He walked towards the others and intoduced himself, "I'm Logan Bacalzo the mountain terrain master."

"Hello Logan. I must say, your battle was quite inspiring to watch...they aren't, the, um, prettiest ones I've ever seen, but nonetheless pretty almighty." Lilly responded.
    "I'll be sure to seek you out later, though. Watch out!"
    "Anyone else?"

Blog Entries

Lucas smiled as the Bagon next to the two Salamance had big eyes as it saw the Flamethrower. She then tried to imitate the Salamance, but only managed to shoot a few Embers into the air.Meanwhile, the Baby Pokemon from Gaia's back all walked off of the Torterra's back, eager to play.

_

Haley regained consciousness and saw that the match had become a draw. She then saw the person who watched them and returned Royal and Guard, and let Lauren out of her poke ball to stretch.

Haley, followed by her Lopunny, walked over to the girl and asked "Did you enjoy the match?"

Blog Entries

The twins noticed the new arrival. "Hello. I'm Calvin, and this is my sister Camille." Calvin said, motioning to himself and Camille. "These are our Pokemon." They motioned to the group of larger Pokemon playing with the baby Pokermon.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku woke up.
    "NICCALS!"
    He yelled, before realising his surroundings, sprawled dozily on a park bench.
    "Hm... good old rum. I don't ever have to consciously think again!"
    He said, to himself but heavily sarcastically.
    He released King, his trusty Blastoise, and sat on his shoulders.
    "Onward, to somewhere with rum!"
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast