The Aura Tourney (Start Up) - Page 25
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: The Aura Tourney (Start Up)

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Aura Tourney (Start Up)

Iluzja simply slowly turned around and raised one eyebrow. He then fired a Shadow Ball right for Riolu, the Attract obviously not affecting the Zoroark.

Zaar laughed. "Did you really think that tactics like that would work? You need to take into consideration who you're fighting!" he shouted in a demeaning manner. Iluzja was definitely as demented as his trainer was.

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Odd, Attract always works on the opposite gender, unless... Eh, either way, she did it." Calvin said as Riolu got up. She fired off an Aura Sphere that was larger than usual, obviously angry.

Blog Entries

Zoroark countered with a Shadow Ball, the two projectiles bursting in a flurry of light and darkness. Iluzja gave a snarl. "Channel all of your hatred, Iluzja. Let it power your actions. You can't let this whelp defeat you, right?" Zaar said, trying to rile him up.

Iluzja's breathing became heavier. He had taken quite a beating earlier, but that wasn't the reason.

"All of it."

Iluzja's fists clenched.

"All of it!"

Iluzja let out another roar, this one louder and more fearsome than the last. "I WILL MURDER YOU WHERE YOU STAND!" the Zoroark all but shouted at Riolu. Zaar couldn't understand what his Pokemon had said, but he didn't need to in order to know that his tactic had worked. Iluzja began charging up yet another Night Daze, this one now a dark shade of red.

Iluzja then fired the attack, which had embedded itself with Zoroark's hatred, and was now stronger than before. The wave once again began hurtling towards Riolu, while Zaar let loose a burst of wild laughter.

Blog Entries

Deciding that there was no alternative, Riolu used Protect, but Calvin wasn't so lucky, having dove behind a rock, but it was destroyed and he got hit. "What the hell?! Are you completely out of your mind?! You're gonna kill somone doing all of that!" Calvin shouted whe he regained the strength to talk. Riolu saw what happened, and used Earthquake.

Blog Entries

Iluzja was too worn out from the move, and was hit by the Earthquake attack. He was sent flying into the air, before landing face-first onto the cold, hard cavern floor. Out of desperation, he lobbed another Shadow Ball at Riolu, before collapsing. Unfortunately, the projectile was horribly aimed, and flew clear above Riolu's head.

Zaar returned Iluzja to his Poke Ball, sneering at Calvin. "I play by my own rules. This is how I fight. Believe me, I could administer much more serious injuries if I was trying to do so. But that would probably get me deported off of the island."

Blog Entries

Riolu began using Rest to regain her strength, satisfied at her win over her much stronger opponent. "I see. Well, we'll have to deal with it." Calvin said, smiling at Riolu's success.

Blog Entries

Zaar gave a cackle. "Good luck with that. You'll need loads of it! Drako, teach this runt a lesson!"

He tossed a Poke Ball into the air, and out came a ferocious Garchomp, who gave an ear-splitting roar. "Fire Blast!" Zaar commanded, and Drako let loose a torrent of searing flames, aimed right for Riolu.

Blog Entries

Calvin didn't look worried. He had an idea. Riolu took the Fire Blast directly, but didn't look to take much damage. She would be sleep for at least another 30 seconds.

OOC: I seem to be late again. Apologies.

After waking up in the dorms, Megan took a while to realise where she was. She released all of her Pokémon and they stared at her curiously.
    ''Well, we're here. Not that you'd call this relaxing like we originally planned, but hey! This should be a lot of fun.''
    Flare, her Typlosion, grunted half-heartedly, but nodded in understanding.
    Rei, her Salamence, looked in another direction.
    (There seem to be more Salamence here that I expected...)
    The others nodded.
    ''Well, let's set off then.''
    Megan returned her Pokémon with the exception of Flame, her Charizard. She jumped on his back and looked at her map.
    ''To the Training Dome, Flame!''
    The Charizard gave a swift nod of the head and was off in no less than a second.
    I know i'm brilliant, stop reminding me.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425