The Aura Tourney (Start Up) - Page 24
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: The Aura Tourney (Start Up)

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Aura Tourney (Start Up)

"Splendid," Zaar said. "Now, who will your first Pokemon be?" He couldn't wait. Zaar honestly didn't like having to wait for a battle, but it was necessary to learn his surroundings if he wanted to have an almost certain chance of victory. Then again, victory was almost guaranteed anyways.

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Calvin pulled a Pokeball, almost looking uncertain. He threw it, and Riolu came out, assuming a martial arts pose.

Blog Entries

Zaar gave a laugh. "Very well, then. Iluzja, you're up," he said, giving him a nod. Iluzja calmly walked over, taking his place facing Riolu, and he gave a malicious grin before changing into the form of a Crobat, who dived towards Riolu with an Aerial Ace.

Blog Entries

"Aura Sphere, go!" Calvin said, pointing at the approaching Crobat. He figured that technically, despite having transformed into a Crobat, it did not take on the Crobat's typing.

Blog Entries

However, Iluzja then morphed into a Regirock, who dropped to the ground fast enough to avoid the attack. Iluzja then drilled into the ground, and burrowed its way over to where Riolu was, before morphing into a hulking Groudon, and tearing its way out of the ground with an immense roar, while attempting to tear Riolu to shreds with Shadow Claws.

Blog Entries

"Detect!" Riolu managed to dodge each Shadow Claw, descending towards Groudon. "Now, Force Palm!" Riolu thrust both paws ooutward, and when she was close enough, unleashed a burst of aura.

Blog Entries

The immense beast was hit by the attack, and its form wavered and shifted, before a much smaller creature was revealed. It was a Zoroark, and he didn't look happy. Iluzja glared at the little Riolu, before thrusting a hand outward, using an Extrasensory attack on the Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Riolu instinctively used Protect, then rushed forward. "Sky Uppercut!" Riolu's fist glowed, and she swung a deadly uppercut at Zoroark's jaw.

Blog Entries

Iluzja was indeed hit by the attack, and reeled backwards from the attack, before his fist began glowing a light blue color, and he swung right at the Riolu with a devastating Counter attack, and considering the attack that Riolu dealt to him earlier, the response would be fatal.

Zaar simply stood back and grinned. The best part about Iluzja was that he knew how to fight well enough that he didn't even need commands. He was easily one of the most intelligent of Zaar's Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Riolu flew back, having no way to avoid the Counter. She managed recover in midair and land on her feet, albeit clumsily. She smiled at the Zoroark, and assumed a stance with her right leg forward and raised, her left arm straight up, and her right arm forward, making a 'Come on' motion. Calvin new that Riolu's competitive spirit had been riled. When she was riled, she had a potential to be his strongest Pokemon in terms of will and destructive power.

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

OOC: I think I'll be dropping out of this one guys.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

However, Iluzja was also highly competitive. He wouldn't let Riolu defeat him if he had anything to say about it. He let loose a feral roar, before dashing over to Riolu, creating copies of itself using Double Team. The look on its face was that of absolute fury.

All of the clones leaped off to the sides, and used Agility to blur all around Riolu, volleying countless attacks all over the arena, and physical attacks aimed for Riolu. Shadow Claws, Flamethrowers, Shadow Balls, Aerial Aces, Focus Blasts. The projectiles were flying all around the area, some coming hair-raisingly close to hitting the Trainers. It was absolute chaos.

Zaar gave a laugh. "You made a mistake infuriating Iluzja! This is merely the price you pay!" he said, completely ignoring the dangerous projectiles barely missing him.

Blog Entries

Calvin said nothing, merely snapping his fingers. Riolu reacted by using Double Team, then Foresight. She followed up with a barrage of Aura Spheres. Doesn't anyone around here know how to respect a lady? She shouted.

Blog Entries

Iluzja merely gave a roar. "Respect? RESPECT?! I wouldn't respect you if my life depended on it!" he shot back. The clones started disappearing one by one, but they were simply distractions. A dark red aura started flaring over the real Iluzja, before a large shockwave filled with malevolent energy began spreading in a destructive tidal wave, threatening to engulf Riolu. Night Daze, Zoroark's signature move.

Blog Entries

"Oh, Damn." Calvin muttered. Riolu quickly used Dig to avoid the attack, then emerged behind him, along with a storm of pink hearts. She was using Attract.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast