Assasin's Creed: Redemption (Sign-Ups)

Thread: Assasin's Creed: Redemption (Sign-Ups)

Lighting Things on Fire Sarcastically Insane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Assasin's Creed: Redemption (Sign-Ups)

As the centuries turn, the Renaisance ends, and a new era begins, a new battlefield between Assasins and Templars. For nearly 300 years, the fight is a secret to many, but as a new country forms in the west, the Assasins see an opportunity for thier safety as the Templars close in on thier last European strongholds. They flee to the New World, America, and reform, when their agents in the Continental Congress foolishly declare war on the Templar-controlled England. For the Assasins, the revolution will take place in both Europe, where Benjamin Franklin is in France, negotiating them away from Templar control, and America, where their agents pull out all the stops to win the war.

Rules:
    Standard RP rules
    You may be someone from factual history, but I must first approve it. Washington is off-limits, among others.
    Before the RP starts, I will choose AT LEAST 1 co-GM. This means at least 1 Templar will be a co-GM.
    You may be either faction, Templar or Assasin.

Character Sign-Up sheet:
    Name:
    Nationality:
    Faction:
    Appearance:
    Physical (Include age here)
    Clothing (assasins must have some form of white, no matter how small)
    Personality:
    Weaponry/Equipment:
    Fighting style: Are you a marksman, a "true" Hidden Blade-style assasin, calvarly, what?
    History: What drives you? For those of you who aren't familiar with AC, I'm pretty sure (watch HiPS correct me on this) that you are born into either faction, but you might be able to join. Explain exactly what your drive is here.

Mine is
    Name: Francis Marion/ "the Swamp Fox"
    Nationality: part French, part something I don't know. French mainly.
    Faction: Assasins
    Appearance:
    Physical: At 45 years of age, Marion is an important assasin. He is of small (though nowhere near Napolean) stature, and light build.
    Clothing: covered in swamp-muck and rags, his white Assasin marker is the brim of his hat.
    Personality: somewhat serious most of the time, he keeps the Assasins among his militia interdispersed as to not alert the rest. A genius tactician.
    Weaponry/Equipment: Other than his pistol, he keeps his sabre from previous military service at his side and a dagger in his boot. One of the few high-ranking Assasins that doesn't use a Hidden Blade.
    Fighting style: He sets up ambushes for unsuspecting Templar and British supply routes so he doens't have to fight much: when his men rise out of nowhere, his opponents usually accept defeat.
    History: Born into the Assasins, he is descended from Ezio Auditore, who descended from Alair himself, making him one of the few remaining from the great Master Assasin.
    Last edited by Sarcastically Insane; 4th December 2009 at 08:09 PM.
    Currently writing Hoenn Wars, a Travelsverse fic that needs no prior Travelsverse knowledge to understand. Chapter Seven, Sacrifice, is up.

That's interesting; I might have a look when I have the time. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh my god, these are too many links! Very specific...
    ^Someone's first impression of TVTropes.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Assasin's Creed: Redemption

Alright, I'm calling dibs on Alexander Hamilton. I'll put a sign up momentarily.

And yes, you are correct on your question Cynical. For the most part you are born an Assassin / Templar, but there is a possibility to join as an outsider.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Good. And, to explain how this thought crossed my mind, I was playing my new used copy of AC 2 and thought "Holy F***, this is awesome (haybale assasination anyone?)", and we're doing an... involved unit on the Revolution in US History right now. A+B+Fish, simple as that.

And Fracis Marion (or the guy from the Patiot, who was based off of him) is 112% badass. Chuck Norris and Rambo (no shit on the Rambo part) was based off of him.
    Currently writing Hoenn Wars, a Travelsverse fic that needs no prior Travelsverse knowledge to understand. Chapter Seven, Sacrifice, is up.

Blog Entries

I'm familiar with Marion. And once you finish AC2, tell me... because the ending is the biggest mindfuck EVER.

Blog Entries

Don't spoil it, please. I haven't even gotten to killing the one guy's dad (almost did it last night until my mom shut me down :()

Blog Entries

I have no intention of doing so.