The World Ends With You

Thread: The World Ends With You

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default The World Ends With You

Soooo... any interest in a possible TWEWY RP? I finished the iOS version a few weeks ago, and am slowly working to 100% completion. Anyway, TWEWY seems to be perfect sort of RP setting: self-contained, character-driven, straightforward action via the Reapers' Game but with room for greater twists, and so on. And the nature of the Reapers' Game means we have a lot of freedom: we can set it somewhere other than Shibuya, with a completely original cast. Heck, we could even do a Pokemon cross and set it in the Pokemon world and have Pokemon take the place of pins.

I'm fairly certain @Grit; would be interested, but what about the rest of you?

Have some fun with Miku! Mitsune Haku's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The World Ends With You

Sure, although a Pokemon crossover might not be quite as fun. I just don't think the settings really mesh, know?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Eh, just throwing it out there; after all, this is a Pokemon forum. And I did find that the core themes of the two series--friendship, "trust your partner," and opening up yourself to others--did fit together fairly well.

Any ideas on plot or setting? Or should we just have a straightforward (and arguably closer to TWEWY's vision) Reapers' Game focused on character interaction, set in Random City Whatever?

Have some fun with Miku! Mitsune Haku's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You could make it Shibuya, or some other big city. Different areas have different rules for their games, it might be interesting.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

i mean there IS a TWEWY RP (id been in one) on the GAmefaqs roleplay section. It works pretty well.