Welcome to the Discussion and OOC thread for the The Way It Was- (The Last Of Us RPG).

RESOURCES-

While the game itself requires no hard knowledge of the PS3 game it is based on, I understand some players will want to become familiar with the universe they are setting their feet into. So I present to you an encyclopedia of sorts for The Last Of Us.

This is a 3 hour movie cut of The Last Of Us single player campaign.

Ophiocordyceps unilateralis

Ophiocordyceps unilateralis, or Cordyceps, for short is the fungal infection that spreads quickly across the world in the opening moments of the Last Of Us. This is a real fungus that is known mostly to affect insects, and in extreme cases, birds and spiders. The Infected in the game have the fungus growing out of their head. They are not zombies, as once dead, they are no threat. This infects only the living. It turns them into ravenous, crazed, cannibalistic monsters. And once the Infected die, they release spores to spread the infection.

A human can be infected by breathing in spores or being bitten by the Infected, it takes about a day.

The Last Of Us Wiki

This Wiki is an accurate resource for all canon and events that have happened in The Last Of Us. It's easily the strongest fansite devoted to the hit game. I know a wiki isn't the best to always gather the most reliable of information, but I personally vouch for this site. I've edited many of the pages.

Thank you for taking the time to browse my RPG. I hope to see you in the game.