A Rouge's Gallery reboot, perhaps?

Thread: A Rouge's Gallery reboot, perhaps?

That one guy who vanishes Captain-Texas's Avatar

Follow Captain-Texas on Tumblr

Cool A Rouge's Gallery reboot, perhaps?

It brings me great pleasure to push the idea of rebooting the Rouge's Gallery entirely and starting with a fresh slate, mostly because I love this rp and I hate seeing something as beautiful as this wither and die right before my eyes.

Things would be due for change, and such. And we'd have to plot most things ahead of time to ensure everyone gets what they want, but with some situation it'd more so a 'we'll cross that bridge when we really have to' type of thing.

Now, why would I want to reboot Rouge's Gallery? Because I had a great time playing it, and it's what made the current group RP (The Cards) I'm in seem so appealing to me.

Any ideas to make the possible reboot more fun would be greatly appreciated.
    That one guy who tried to save Rogue's Gallery.

Blog Entries

Default Re: A Rouge's Gallery reboot, perhaps?

It was pretty good as is. As someone who ran the old one for a while, though, I must warn you that it's a lot more work than you'd think. So you're going to want some people to help you out. It's mostly just paperwork, though, so most anyone can do it. I'd say get one or two other people and you're set.

TL;DR change as little as possible, the old one was awesome. Get a couple people to help you so you don't get burnt out.

You should probs ask Master Mew if you can, but I can put you in contact with him if you like.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Quote Originally Posted by Heroic Sociopath View Post
    It was pretty good as is. As someone who ran the old one for a while, though, I must warn you that it's a lot more work than you'd think. So you're going to want some people to help you out. It's mostly just paperwork, though, so most anyone can do it. I'd say get one or two other people and you're set.

TL;DR change as little as possible, the old one was awesome. Get a couple people to help you so you don't get burnt out.

You should probs ask Master Mew if you can, but I can put you in contact with him if you like.
    Is Master Mew even active on the forums, anymore? Gosh golly, I've been outta the loop for so long I don't even know. But if you could, that'd be awesome. And I might recruit you and someone else as my second in commands for this.

Blog Entries

He isn't, but I have his skype. I'll give you it when I get home. And no thanks, I'd rather be a player this time.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Quote Originally Posted by Heroic Sociopath View Post
    He isn't, but I have his skype. I'll give you it when I get home. And no thanks, I'd rather be a player this time.
    Ah, okay. And thanks, dude.