ROGUES GALLERY - Ideas/Discussion - Page 8

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: ROGUES GALLERY - Ideas/Discussion

Default Re: ROGUES GALLERY - Ideas/Discussion

Ah, I see. I didn't realize that. Thanks for explaining.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

I'm now caught up on the Scoreboard and Current/Previous Plots.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Um, I seem to be missing a win from Splice's first plot...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bpj1999 View Post
    Um, I seem to be missing a win from Splice's first plot...
    Which Plot was that? I may have missed the points for everyone involved, so I'd like to review it.

You said the villains (Splice and Origin Progenitor) won against Instrutilus's character by default, because of his inactivity. You said it would count as a win for us, but it wouldn't count as as a loss for Instru.

Blog Entries

You said the villains (Splice and Origin Progenitor) won against Instrutilus's character by default, because of his inactivity. You said it would count as a win for us, but it wouldn't count as as a loss for Instru.
    Fixed. You still didn't tell me which Plot you were talking about, though, so I had to dig. Would it have been that hard?

Oh...that's what you were asking for...sorry...

Blog Entries

Don't forget, guys, the voting period for the Rogues Gallery Awards closes at 3:00 P.M. (U.S. Central Standard Time) on October 5th (Wednesday), 2011.

If you haven't submitted your vote yet (via PM to Master Mew), there's still time!

CLICK HERE to PM Master Mew your vote.

The Nominees:

HEROES

Hero: Detective Fate
    Played By: Godzillawolf
    In: Issue #19: Boiling Point
    Best Scene:
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzillawolf View Post
    "That's why I have this," said Fate, flipping his coin and changing HIS fate. The train's breaks suddenly locked up, causing the train to grind to a halt a few feet from him. The conductor threw the break for real, now able to see the blazing rubble. "And that's what happens when fate makes that granade a dud.

Fate then turned to Fever. "I knew you'd do something like that too, I've analyzed you," he stated. "And even though you say you don't have a plan, you always do. You always have a sadistic choice up your sleeve to try and make the hero give up capturing you, it's what you do. You DO have a plan," he stated, looking at the madman. "I've come to predict you in one simple way, you always have some kind of backup plan, this encounter is like a chess game. I don't know exactly what you're going to do, but I know one thing, you've always got more than one objective, more than one plan. I knew if I backed you into a corner, you'd have something like this planned, so I saved my coin flip for the exact moment you pulled it out," he stated, then chuckled. "For an unpredictable madman, you sure are predictable," he said, leaping up to Fever's level. "And now, prepare to pay for making this city cry," he stated, cracking his fingers and aiming a barrage of rapid palm strikes at Fever's shoulders and elbows, attempting to break them or at least injure them.

Hero: Shockwave
    Played By: bpj1999
    In: Issue #17: Swift Justice
    Best Scene:
    "DAMN!" shouted Daemon, smashing his fists on the large control panel in front of his computer, "I could've stopped her!" Electricity blasted from his hands and short-circuited his computer and caused a black out throughout the compound. The back up generators whirred into activation. Considering the hundreds of times that had happened before he had learned to be prepared.

"I better meet the others..." he growled dematerializing into electricity and blasting into the nearby, exposed power cord.

The light above the table in the cafe began to shake rapidly. He blasted down into a seat next the others.

Hero: The Masked Scarlett
    Played By: Willow's Tara
    In: Issue #11: Smoke and Mirrors
    Best Scene:
    Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    "Not that it's any of your business but it's The Masked Scarlett. And there is no way you are getting out of here" The Masked Scarlett replied before pausing "Well aside from in handcuffs" Scarlett added, she waited for a moment to see when she should freeze his feet, possible the only way to stop her from going anywhere.

Hero: Shift
    Played By: Corruption
    In: Issue #1: Black Mist Over London
    Best Scene:
    Quote Originally Posted by Corruption View Post
    "Yeah, good luck with that," Shift informed The Mist, snorting slightly as he opened a portal in the ground beneath him, ignoring the burning of his hands that came with its creation and dropping into his pocket dimension, the portal he'd entered through disappearing as he tore open another portal on the wall of a nearby building, sticking his head out so he could observe.

"And I'm not his friend."

VILLAINS

Villain: Fever
    Played By: samedwards
    In: Issue #13: Burning Up
    Best Scene:
    Quote Originally Posted by samedwards View Post
    Fever moved his foot just in time and brought his heel down on Liberty's outstretched hand.
    "Now, we can talk."
    He bent down besides Liberty.
    "Naasty little cut you got there beautiful...Here's an idea. You go, patch yourself up, become better acquainted with the likes of me, y'know become prepared."
    Fever stood up.
    "I'm a man. Got no powers, no speciality, no looks, no nothing. I have a vision see. That one day people realise how insane everyone is. The world is. Society as a whole."
    Then suddenly he bent down once more. This time he had a gun in his hand and had placed it in Liberty's hands.
    "Shoot me," he said, putting the gun's nose to his cheek, "Shoot me now, or play my game and see what I have in store for the city and try and stop it. I don't know who you are or what you want from this world, but I know you're like me, searching for an answer to this," he waved a hand to the streets. "You could save the lives of thousands, yes, I've already put in place the plans for this week, by letting me go...or you could shoot me here and now and never know what is gonna happen to this city."
    He licked his lips as he waited for answer, looking deep into Liberty's pure eyes.
    He looked at Liberty in the eyes and waited, licking his lips.

Villain: Disarray
    Played By: Mouthful of Pi
    In: Issue #21: Aurum Est Potestas
    Best Scene:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouthful of Pi View Post
    "Ah do declayuh! This child just hassaulted me!" Disarray says. His face, nor his true identity, had never been revealed to the public. While he wore disguises to make it more difficult to trace his crimes back to him, he did not strictly need one, as he had yet to have a crime traced back to his own identity. Thus, it looked like Demon Hand had assaulted a random civilian.
    "Hayalp! Hayalp!" He yelled, as security guards appeared.
    "What seems to be the trouble here?" One of them asked.
    "This child just hassaulted me!" Dissaray yelled, putting back his sunglasses and hat. "Nobody hassaults Waterbuffalo William McLonestar Super Slam-Dunk X ++!"

Villain: Black Mist
    Played By: JakkuEbansu
    In: Issue #17: Swift Justice
    Best Scene:
    Quote Originally Posted by JakkuEbansu View Post
    "Because Op here is like, a henchman or something."
    Miko said boredly.
    "The henchmen take bullets for the main villain, and the main villain sometimes gives the henchmen a dental plan, but that's about it."
    EDIT: By the way, I forgot to clarify this, you can vote for yourself.

@bpj1999
    @Corruption
    @Mouthful of Gold
    @Derier44
    @Glitchipedia
    @Godzillawolf
    @-Gray-
    @Guardian of Johto
    @Hide in Plain Sight
    @JakkuEbansu
    @Sorrow Blue
    @BeastieBayleef
    @Mouthful of Pi
    @Oblivion
    @samedwards
    @Eternal Fire
    @Singin in the Rain
    @Sky Flame Haze
    @tyler212
    @Willow's Tara
    @mewstone
    @Renewal

Blog Entries

Hey, so I have enough wins for the Third Character unlockable, but I already got a third by referring Bpj. Do I still get a new charrie?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Hey, so I have enough wins for the Third Character unlockable, but I already got a third by referring Bpj. Do I still get a new charrie?
    ...I guess...

Though I could be mean and just say "Yeah, you can have a 'third character!'"

Blog Entries

Hey, thanks. Along the same lines, I used the "Cameo Appearance" unlockable to help out JE in Swift Justice. Assuming he wins, do I get a win as well?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Hey, thanks. Along the same lines, I used the "Cameo Appearance" unlockable to help out JE in Swift Justice. Assuming he wins, do I get a win as well?
    Nope. Wouldn't be fair, I'm afraid - since Cameo applies to a single scene only, while the other characters persevered through the entire Plot. Rest assured, however, that I'm currently working on a way to make the "Cameo" Unlockable far more useful and tactical...

STAY TUNED

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678