This will eventually contain all of the cannon items and will be updated after every plot...
-New York City Zoo was taken over by Splice, and from there, his army of beastmen have overrun the sewers, and periodically kidnap people to expand their armies.
-Fever and Fatalia, in the process of breaking Fever out of prison, let loose almost the entire Level 1 Facility of New Alcatraz.
-In Raging Fever, Funding and Loans(large bank) was blown up causing the economy in the city to be thrown off, NYC General Hospital was also blown up.
-In Boiling Point, Fever and Fatalia blew up the Grand Central Terminal.
-The Cleric saved the city of Rome from destruction by thwarting a plot to blow up The Founding Cathedral, a famous church.
-Black Mist and Fatalia successfully demolished the White House in 'A Flight to Remember,' though the facility was successfully evacuated beforehand.
-Haze and Disarray in "Aurum Est Potestas" were able to demolish the largest temple in Machu Pichu and launch a space staion into space mounted with a "Midas Laser" which is capable of turning anything to gold.
-In "Vanishing Act" the entire New York subway system was destroyed by bombs, collapsing a third of the city's streets.
-Fever and Fatalia successfully demolished the Manhattan Trust Building after it being fully evacuated. Fatalia was caught inside when the building went down.
-Cleric gunned Fever down on top of the Empire State Building.
-With OP's help, Black Mist killed an oil executive and the superhero Pegasus
-Disarray, after agreeing to fund the reconstruction of New York city, had the following changes made:
1. He gets to redesign the city, and rename it New Disarray. He will replace the subway with a rollercoaster, and all the buildings will be shades of black, purple, pink, reddish-violet, or blue. Also, neon. Lots and lots of neon. All the streetlights will be light blue or pink, and the lines in the middle of the street glow in the dark. Also, there are many orphanages and soup kitchens, as well as rehab centers that help homeless people, drug addicts, prostitutes, and other downtrodden masses find jobs and get houses.
2. The city legalizes marijuana, LSD, and opium, to allow him to fund the project.
3. The city must promote AIDs and cancer research.
4. Teacher's salaries are doubled, and all students get 100$ for every A they get on their report cards. He's also bankrolling 5 million dollars in scholarships for children from low-income families.
5. He gets a TV station showing pictures of him being a sexy sexy beast. The television in Times Square is permanently tuned to that station. Advertising money goes to animal shelters.
6. Disarray become a junior police officer.
7. He gets a statue built of him dressed as Abraham Lincoln, and made of gold. It will be directly across from the Statue of Liberty, and fifty feet taller than said statue. The gold will be provided by him, and he will live in a top hat on top of it's head (The top hat will be able to detach itself and fly around, and is thus not counted in height for the purposes of being taller than the Statue of Liberty.) Legally, it will be Disarray's property.
8. The mayor must dress as a chicken and do a silly dance, which will be broadcast on the Times Square screen and recorded for Disarray's viewing pleasure.
-Splice has taken over the San Diego Zoo and his army of beastmen is growing.