A Quality BPJ Idea!

Thread: A Quality BPJ Idea!

Default A Quality BPJ Idea!

I've recently come up with an idea for an RP centering around mythology. Not just mythology from one specific civilization, but a world where all mythologies truly existed. Well technically this would be a Percy Jackson RP as it takes place in that world. The series mention several other gods from different beliefs, but the three series only center around Greek, Roman, and Egyptian. I will need help with this as I don't have a solid idea on how this would work.

I'll need help with Egyptian mythology, because I'm not very familiar with the Kane Chronicles. I also want Norse mythology to play a part, and I know MoP has some knowledge about that...

Blog Entries

Default Re: A Quality BPJ Idea!

I know ancient Egyptian culture too, and I have some knowledge of their gods. Also, I do indeed have a thorough knowledge of Norse mythology. Also Greek, but you have the covered already, no? And Yokai, or demons from Japanese folklore. Or maybe it's the Shinto religion? I also know a couple of Goetia's demons as well. And I've read many of the original fairy tales of the Brothers Grimm, if you are willing to incorporate them.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Wow...okay...Well for the Brothers Grimm, they weren't exactly believed in. They were more so fables and fairy tales. I think we should also incorporate Aztec and Mayan, because there wasn't much coming from the Americas. I also tried to look at Taoism, but I'm at a loss. Do they even have gods?

Blog Entries

Tao is really more a philosophy than a religion, if memory serves.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Eh well, I have some knowledge on Egyptian and Greek gods. I'm not really sure about norse, thought. Their names are kinda hard..