Pokemon Quest : Adventure RPG - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Pokemon Quest : Adventure RPG

  1. #31
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,017
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Pokemon Quest : Adventure RPG

    @Trainer17

    I'm game.

    I'm very organized, tactical, and analytical. I would likely be good at helping organize events and such, otherwise anything you can think of that needs done I'd be happy to pitch in with.

    As is evident from Armeira, I'm familiar with the ins-and-outs of organizing a massive, complex game-world. And I think probably the best example of my organizational ability would be from the Rogues Gallery.

    For what it's worth, both of the above Roleplays are still running and active.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  2. #32
    Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō Trainer17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Pokemon Quest : Adventure RPG

    @Sorrow Blue : Your list is just freaking awesome. I'm loving every single class weapon you've made so far! We might have to make some name modifications, but hey, the basic list is pretty good so far. GOOD JOB :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
    Wow. This was really interesting. II'd definitely join this. XD
    Hahahah. Thank you!


    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    @Trainer17

    I'm game.

    I'm very organized, tactical, and analytical. I would likely be good at helping organize events and such, otherwise anything you can think of that needs done I'd be happy to pitch in with.

    As is evident from Armeira, I'm familiar with the ins-and-outs of organizing a massive, complex game-world. And I think probably the best example of my organizational ability would be from the Rogues Gallery.

    For what it's worth, both of the above Roleplays are still running and active.
    Those 2 RP of yours are pretty unique, and it's not like something I've come across so far. You've got big potential in our game here. Bahaha! I'm glad to have you on the team ;) and..I think I'm in love with your Armeira Map. <3 Did you make it? If so, would you like to make one for this game of ours? :3 I'd really like to see how it turns out with you working on it. I know I already have a Map done, but yours look way more realistic. So whatcha' say, mate?

    Oh yeah, guys, we've got someone doing arts for the Espers; something like a concept art of some sort, Mouthful of Gold she's called. Not to mention two others who're working on the Plot of this RP Game. Added, we have now have Master Mew as our new team mate! Adding that, we have a grand total about 6 Staffers!

    @Guardian of Johto : If you join, that would make it 7! :P
    Last edited by Trainer17; 18th September 2011 at 10:57 PM.
    Love RPGs? Currently helping a friend of mine on a RP-esque forum, PM me if you're interested!

    I'm back! l Paired with ♥ Peaceful Moonlight ♥

  3. #33
    all hail shadow shadow the hedgehog6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the netherlands
    Posts
    313
    Blog Entries
    35

    Default Re: Pokemon Quest : Adventure RPG

    i can help with the guild's

    and with some ideas
    Last edited by shadow the hedgehog6; 19th September 2011 at 08:05 AM.
    c
    credict to blue dragon for the sig

  4. #34
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,017
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Pokemon Quest : Adventure RPG

    @Trainer17

    Yes, I did make Armeira's map.

    I can try to whip something up for this RP as well.
    Trainer17 likes this.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  5. #35
    Kaboom Sir Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    I am not here, nor there.
    Posts
    2,219
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pokemon Quest : Adventure RPG

    I could also help brainstorm some ideas. All you have to do is give me a topic.

  6. #36
    Used to be Hyper Beam
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Kanto Region
    Posts
    82
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pokemon Quest : Adventure RPG

    I'd like to join plz.

  7. #37
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,017
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Pokemon Quest : Adventure RPG

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Beam View Post
    I'd like to join plz.
    We're still brainstorming at this point, this isn't the Sign-Up thread.

    Keep your eyes peeled, though!

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  8. #38
    Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō Trainer17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Pokemon Quest : Adventure RPG

    Quote Originally Posted by dark fawful View Post
    i can help with the guild's

    and with some ideas
    I think I have more than enough Staff right now, atm. But of course If I need an extra hand, I'll notify you ^^


    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    @Trainer17

    Yes, I did make Armeira's map.

    I can try to whip something up for this RP as well.
    @Master Mew : W00t! Hahaha. Oh yeah, initial Map (that I made) along with the location names are found in the first post for your convenience :3


    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
    I could also help brainstorm some ideas. All you have to do is give me a topic.
    I'm getting even more people to help us out? Wow, I think I'm going to tear. You guys are awesome! Woooooo. Anyways, I need to know what you're good at. When it comes to RPGs. If you've read the first post, any particular topic that actually interested you? From there we could work out what you can help me out with.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Beam View Post
    I'd like to join plz.
    As what MM said before me. This is still under construction. Hahaha, the reason we're working so hard on it is because of you lot! Members are the backbone of any RPG. We shall do our best to keep you lot entertained and of course, making it fun for everyone :D
    Love RPGs? Currently helping a friend of mine on a RP-esque forum, PM me if you're interested!

    I'm back! l Paired with ♥ Peaceful Moonlight ♥

  9. #39
    You Know The Name Tye Taylors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,248

    Default Re: Pokemon Quest : Adventure RPG

    @Trainer17 -I have already talked to you and believe I have been excepted onto the team. With that being said, I have written some very thorough RP plots and write very often...So, I can write sub-plots or anything you may want/need.
    Trainer17 likes this.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

  10. #40
    Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō Trainer17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Pokemon Quest : Adventure RPG

    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian of Johto View Post
    @Trainer17 -I have already talked to you and believe I have been excepted onto the team. With that being said, I have written some very thorough RP plots and write very often...So, I can write sub-plots or anything you may want/need.
    Mhm, you are in the team, but I haven't really assigned anything to you yet. Hmm. So you're a writer too huh? I think you could be my Name Rater. I suck at making names for say, Classes, Weapons, Moves and what not. Of course, this is not a light job though it might sound like one. So whatcha say, bro? Want to make names? :D
    Love RPGs? Currently helping a friend of mine on a RP-esque forum, PM me if you're interested!

    I'm back! l Paired with ♥ Peaceful Moonlight ♥

  11. #41
    shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,211
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Pokemon Quest : Adventure RPG

    askldjf this looks so cool :'D
    Pets <3

    I'd offer to help out with brainstorming and stuff, but I'm pretty sure you have enough people helping out at this point, so meh.

    In essence I'm just here to give some minor encouragment for the sake of it. Ignore me.

    Good luck, guys. If you can pull this off it'll be awesome :3
    im Pretty Hardcore

  12. #42
    Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō Trainer17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Pokemon Quest : Adventure RPG

    Quote Originally Posted by Corruption View Post
    askldjf this looks so cool :'D
    Pets <3

    I'd offer to help out with brainstorming and stuff, but I'm pretty sure you have enough people helping out at this point, so meh.

    In essence I'm just here to give some minor encouragment for the sake of it. Ignore me.

    Good luck, guys. If you can pull this off it'll be awesome :3
    I don't mind adding more Staff to my roster. Bahahaha! Different people, different ideas. It would go really well with this RPG. So if you're still interested, I could add you to my Staff and we shall work out on something and pretty much I'll give you your first job :3 AND THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT! <3
    Love RPGs? Currently helping a friend of mine on a RP-esque forum, PM me if you're interested!

    I'm back! l Paired with ♥ Peaceful Moonlight ♥

  13. #43
    shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,211
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Pokemon Quest : Adventure RPG

    I am totally still interested :3

    AND NO PROBLEM YOU DESERVE IT :D <3
    im Pretty Hardcore

  14. #44
    Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō Trainer17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Pokemon Quest : Adventure RPG

    Quote Originally Posted by Corruption View Post
    I am totally still interested :3

    AND NO PROBLEM YOU DESERVE IT :D <3
    W00t. Cheers for another Staffer! Hahaha. I'm really glad I'm getting quite the lot of hand with this Game Project. I have also added you on AIM & Skype, if you could, please do add me!
    Love RPGs? Currently helping a friend of mine on a RP-esque forum, PM me if you're interested!

    I'm back! l Paired with ♥ Peaceful Moonlight ♥

  15. #45
    You Know The Name Tye Taylors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,248

    Default Re: Pokemon Quest : Adventure RPG

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    Mhm, you are in the team, but I haven't really assigned anything to you yet. Hmm. So you're a writer too huh? I think you could be my Name Rater. I suck at making names for say, Classes, Weapons, Moves and what not. Of course, this is not a light job though it might sound like one. So whatcha say, bro? Want to make names? :D
    I accept your challenge, give me thing you need names for and I shall provide an epic title.... Hoorah!
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •