Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PMD: True Strength - Discussion Thread

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Default PMD: True Strength - Discussion Thread

In the correct place this time, hooray!
    @GlaceonLover94; @ZoruaSnivyluver; @Chespin411; @JustAnotherLeafeon; @Lucius; @Mei-chan; @Rosezero0; @AmazingCrobat;

Discussion threads are for discussions! And also for making sign-up threads not super messy!
    Here you can ask questions, specifically ones you think others may also have.
    Also, share your plot ideas with me! I'd love to hear some new ideas!
    As well as this, I'll be making certain announcements that will become important to the RP here, so be sure to subscribe to the thread/check back regularly!
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Default Re: PMD: True Strength - Discussion Thread

There you go. Now it is much more noticeable. :)

Where about's are we I kinda lost track lol.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Everyone is in the guild right now.

Also, announcements!
    ANNOUNCEMENT 1: GUILD
    1. We will not be centering the entire RP around the guild, though we will stay awhile, our journey will move on. The guild can be used as a place to hone skills and I may do a time-skip if necessary (what're your votes? We could either send each person on one specialized mission before the skip or just skip it altogether. What do you think?)
    2. While we stay at the guild, as long as it's okay with him, GlaceonLover94 is manager of the guild. This means that:
    -He can create NPCs that are directly related to the guild (Guild members and job requesters).
    -You go to him if you want to create a guild member NPC, otherwise ask me as usual.
    -Ask him any other guild-related questions because I'm not exactly sure how it works
    -Um, I dunno, Glaceon, you're the manager. If you're unsure about something you can ask me.
    However, like I said, we may be leaving the guild somewhat soon, so I don't know how long it'll last, that depends.

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: ROLE-PLAYING
    Here are some things that everyone should be doing, and most of these go for any RP, so take note. I might have mentioned some of this in the rules, but here's an expansion.
    1. Be involved. You've all been excellent about this one so far. An RP is like a story that lots of people are writing together. If one person is over somewhere writing their own story, not interacting with any other characters, then what's the point of role-playing? I'm sure you'd be an excellent writer. Like I said, though, everyone's been doing great so far.
    2. Develop Relationships. Don't be afraid to make a rivalry with another person's character. Just as you have the right to making enemies and friends in real life, your character has the same right in the RP. Put yourself in your character's shoes. Who would they see as potential friends? Who would they avoid? We haven't had much time to explore this topic in the RP so far, so I thought I might as well mention it early.

ANNOUNCEMENT 3: ANNOUNCEMENTS
    Please, everyone, be sure to stay tuned because I will be posting a large plot announcement relatively soon that will apply to almost everyone.
    Links to stuff.

I might as well be the manager and I will gladly accept the role. I do suggest that you should control the guild master as in speaking and stuff. Since your planning a large plot, perhaps it would be an announcement that the guild master tells the guild. Just an idea other wise feel free to surprise us. If this plot of yours is something you are still planning then I can do something that will get the group out of the guild for another mission that perhaps would take a little while so you can prepare so that the group is not always stuck in the guild lol.

I have an idea for Chris to accidentally run into Autumn while she's on her way out of the Guild.

That's cool because I have a plan of my own to get everyone out of the guild. Xelda57 has her own big plot in mind and so do I. It's up to her really on who goes first lol. :)
    Last edited by EeveelutionLover; 17th January 2013 at 03:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Okay. I have a small idea that'll get everyone away from the Guild, including dedicated explorers like Autumn. We're going to go on a mission, but I need a bit more time to think about it. For now, just set everyone up for training and I'll probably do a time skip when I'm ready to execute the idea, and of course inform you so that you can make it happen. Sound good?
    Also, have someone- whether it's an NPC or Autumn or whatever- let Chris in so he can sign up for the guild. I'm going to need most of the characters pokemon to sign up so we can execute the plot properly.

The announcement I mentioned will be either before or at the time of sending everyone off, since the two are closely related of course.
    Links to stuff.

Sounds good to me. Ill hold my big idea for later. Ill make sure Chris gets signed up too. :)

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Does your idea have to do with something at the guild? I mean, does it need to be done before we leave on the big mission? (Feel free to PM me about it if you want to keep it a surprise to everyone.)
    Also I'm not sure if you mentioned it or not, but what species is the guildmaster? Is it Wigglytuff? :|
    Links to stuff.

Does anyone have any relationship developments they want to have between any of my three characters? I feel like I'm not integrating them well enough, and I want to develop them some more :3 However keep in mind I plan on making one of the sisters more distant from the non-former-human-pokemon than the other.

Lol no way is it a Wigglytuff. The guild master is a male Lopunny. I will PM you my idea and you can decide which should go first because it would suck if one of us went first and our mission was similar to the other person's :)

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Glaceon-
    Male Lopunny, a fine example of pokemon trolling. XD
    Alright then, I shall await this PM, then! We shall organize things there.

Rose-
    Hmm. For my characters, let's see. Rose, of course, is probably going to try to be friends with everyone. Max is probably going to make a lot of enemies. The Scorpion Queen, however, is most likely to become real friends with them. We could set something up so that Amanda and Diana do some training with her so they get to know each other better, if you'd like.
    Links to stuff.

Lol totally trolling lol.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Okay, so a few announcements.
    First, I'm cancelling Detachment. Nobody's using it and now it's just in the way. However, if you use moves and abilities too much you'll still get tired; if a human falls in love with a wild pokemon they might not even want to go back, etc. and stuff. No losing memories. Also, no evolving! At all! Whatsoever! For anyone, unless I say otherwise or if you have a specific request that I decide to approve, or an idea for it or something!
    Second, here's that important one I've been telling you about.
    Credit to @Rosezero0; for giving me the idea.
    For human pokemon only, we're going to bring in the pokemon closest to them as humans! If they were a trainer, it would be their team, if they weren't, it could just be a pokemon that was close to them!
    However: Only 2 pokemon per person. No more.
    Post your SUs in the SU thread. If you only have wild pokemon characters, you can still make a human character, but that fact will be changing soon. Also, everyone try to get in your trainer pokemon SUs in ASAP, but no bringing them into the RP until my queue.
    Template:
    Mmkay, have fun!
    Links to stuff.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast