OFFICIAL ROGUES GALLERY AWARDS ~ Nomination Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: OFFICIAL ROGUES GALLERY AWARDS ~ Nomination Thread

  1. #1
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,017
    Blog Entries
    109

    Exclamation OFFICIAL ROGUES GALLERY AWARDS ~ Nomination Thread




    *RAUCOUS APPLAUSE*

    Yes, yes, we're all very excited... thank you...

    We all know why we're here tonight. To recognize the greatest Heroes of our time-


    *ENTHUSIASTIC CHEERS*

    -and the most terrifying of Villains.

    *BOOS BREAK OUT, WITH SPORADIC APPLAUSE*

    Now, let's meet our nominees...
    ___________________________

    Rules:
    1. You may only nominate one Hero and one Villain.
    2. You may not nominate yourself.
    3. Mercenaries may be nominated for either Hero or Villain, depending on which side they were fighting for in the Plot you have chosen.

    Hero Nomination Form:
    Hero: The Hero you are nominating
    Played By: The Hero's RP'r
    In: Which Plot are you nominating them for?
    Best Scene: Please provide a "Quote" from the nominated RP'r in the selected Plot which you feel best shows why the character you have chosen should receive the Award.
    Villain Nomination Form:
    Villain: The Villain you are nominating
    Played By: The Villain's RP'r
    In: Which Plot are you nominating them for?
    Best Scene: Please provide a "Quote" from the nominated RP'r in the selected Plot which you feel best shows why the character you have chosen should receive the Award.
    Nominations will run for the next 48 hours. Then, when I say so, voting will begin. Voting will operate by "Secret Ballot" - you will PM me with your vote, and I will tally the results (I promise not to cheat and vote for myself repeatedly ). This is to ensure that only RG members vote in the Awards, without compromising your voter-confidentiality with a Public Poll.
    ___________________________

    @bpj1999
    @Corruption
    @Mouthful of Gold
    @Derier44
    @Glitchipedia
    @Godzillawolf
    @-Gray-
    @Guardian of Johto
    @Hide in Plain Sight
    @JakkuEbansu
    @Sorrow Blue
    @Lone Wolf
    @Mouthful of Pi
    @Oblivion
    @samedwards
    @Eternal Fire
    @Singin in the Rain
    @Sky Flame Haze
    @tyler212
    @Willow's Tara
    Last edited by Master Mew; 23rd September 2011 at 01:01 AM.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  2. #2
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,017
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: OFFICIAL ROGUES GALLERY AWARDS ~ Nomination Thread

    I'll get us started.

    Hero: Detective Fate
    Played By: @Godzillawolf
    In: Issue #19: Boiling Point
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzillawolf View Post
    "That's why I have this," said Fate, flipping his coin and changing HIS fate. The train's breaks suddenly locked up, causing the train to grind to a halt a few feet from him. The conductor threw the break for real, now able to see the blazing rubble. "And that's what happens when fate makes that granade a dud.

    Fate then turned to Fever. "I knew you'd do something like that too, I've analyzed you," he stated. "And even though you say you don't have a plan, you always do. You always have a sadistic choice up your sleeve to try and make the hero give up capturing you, it's what you do. You DO have a plan," he stated, looking at the madman. "I've come to predict you in one simple way, you always have some kind of backup plan, this encounter is like a chess game. I don't know exactly what you're going to do, but I know one thing, you've always got more than one objective, more than one plan. I knew if I backed you into a corner, you'd have something like this planned, so I saved my coin flip for the exact moment you pulled it out," he stated, then chuckled. "For an unpredictable madman, you sure are predictable," he said, leaping up to Fever's level. "And now, prepare to pay for making this city cry," he stated, cracking his fingers and aiming a barrage of rapid palm strikes at Fever's shoulders and elbows, attempting to break them or at least injure them.

    ___________________________________________________

    Villain: Fever
    Played By: @samedwards
    In: Issue #13: Burning Up
    Best Scene:
    Quote Originally Posted by samedwards View Post
    Fever moved his foot just in time and brought his heel down on Liberty's outstretched hand.
    "Now, we can talk."
    He bent down besides Liberty.
    "Naasty little cut you got there beautiful...Here's an idea. You go, patch yourself up, become better acquainted with the likes of me, y'know become prepared."
    Fever stood up.
    "I'm a man. Got no powers, no speciality, no looks, no nothing. I have a vision see. That one day people realise how insane everyone is. The world is. Society as a whole."
    Then suddenly he bent down once more. This time he had a gun in his hand and had placed it in Liberty's hands.
    "Shoot me," he said, putting the gun's nose to his cheek, "Shoot me now, or play my game and see what I have in store for the city and try and stop it. I don't know who you are or what you want from this world, but I know you're like me, searching for an answer to this," he waved a hand to the streets. "You could save the lives of thousands, yes, I've already put in place the plans for this week, by letting me go...or you could shoot me here and now and never know what is gonna happen to this city."
    He licked his lips as he waited for answer, looking deep into Liberty's pure eyes.
    He looked at Liberty in the eyes and waited, licking his lips.


    Last edited by Master Mew; 23rd September 2011 at 03:21 PM.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  3. #3
    You Know The Name Tye Taylors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,248

    Default Re: OFFICIAL ROGUES GALLERY AWARDS ~ Nomination Thread

    Villain: Disarray
    Played By: @Mouthful of Pi
    In: Aurum Est Potestas
    Best Scene:
    "Ah do declayuh! This child just hassaulted me!" Disarray says. His face, nor his true identity, had never been revealed to the public. While he wore disguises to make it more difficult to trace his crimes back to him, he did not strictly need one, as he had yet to have a crime traced back to his own identity. Thus, it looked like Demon Hand had assaulted a random civilian.
    "Hayalp! Hayalp!" He yelled, as security guards appeared.
    "What seems to be the trouble here?" One of them asked.
    "This child just hassaulted me!" Dissaray yelled, putting back his sunglasses and hat. "Nobody hassaults Waterbuffalo William McLonestar Super Slam-Dunk X ++!"
    Nominated for the Lolz
    Last edited by Tye Taylors; 24th September 2011 at 08:55 AM.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

  4. #4
    Samofthecool samedwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,363

    Default Re: OFFICIAL ROGUES GALLERY AWARDS ~ Nomination Thread

    Hero: Detective Fate
    Played By: Godzillawolf
    In: Boiling Point
    Best Scene:
    "Actually, you've got a bit of a point," said Fate, keeping his head so not to stubble into a mind game. He knew about Fever and how manipulative the madman could be. "I consider most of the people I deal with criminals. Villain is a grouping I'd primarally use for serial killers, rapists, the like, the ones who aren't in it for greed or money. Super criminals, now that's people who use superhuman powers to commit crimes, which is the majority of people here," he continued. "You, on the other hand, are a supervillain. Now you don't have any powers, but I'll admit it, you don't need them to be one of the most dangerous people on this planet," he stated, keeping his eyes on the supervillain. "That's why you're locked up in here. I try to see the best in everyone, Fever, but you're one I see no good in at all. But you consider that a compliment, don't you?"

  5. #5
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,017
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: OFFICIAL ROGUES GALLERY AWARDS ~ Nomination Thread

    Extending the nomination period. Come on guys, I know everybody thinks they deserve the Award, but give somebody else a chance and nominate them!

    Maybe they'll return the favor...


    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  6. #6
    The one and only! :3 Samwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England
    Posts
    6,855
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: OFFICIAL ROGUES GALLERY AWARDS ~ Nomination Thread

    Here's my villain nomination:

    Villain: Dissaray, played by View Profile: Mouthful of Pi - Bulbagarden Forums

    In: Aurum Est Potestas
    Best Scene: "How dare you!" Disarray yells, pointing back. "I am not that sexy sexy beast Disarray. He may be a dashing rogue, but I would never dream of being him!"
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

    Arthur Conan Doyle



    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

  7. #7
    Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Underwater Hideout
    Posts
    5,887
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: OFFICIAL ROGUES GALLERY AWARDS ~ Nomination Thread

    Hero: Shockwave

    In: Swift Justice
    "DAMN!" shouted Daemon, smashing his fists on the large control panel in front of his computer, "I could've stopped her!" Electricity blasted from his hands and short-circuited his computer and caused a black out throughout the compound. The back up generators whirred into activation. Considering the hundreds of times that had happened before he had learned to be prepared.

    "I better meet the others..." he growled dematerializing into electricity and blasting into the nearby, exposed power cord.

    The light above the table in the cafe began to shake rapidly. He blasted down into a seat next the others.
    I think he's the hero with the most personality I'm fighting against in that RP...
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

  8. #8
    Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    33,274
    Blog Entries
    553

    Default Re: OFFICIAL ROGUES GALLERY AWARDS ~ Nomination Thread

    I would give a nomination but the only hero and villain I've played with are already nominated XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

  9. #9
    The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Why do you care
    Posts
    59,633
    Blog Entries
    151
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: OFFICIAL ROGUES GALLERY AWARDS ~ Nomination Thread

    Hero: Masked Scarlett
    Played By: Willow's Tara
    In: Smoke and Mirrors
    Scene:
    "Not that it's any of your business but it's The Masked Scarlett. And there is no way you are getting out of here" The Masked Scarlett replied before pausing "Well aside from in handcuffs" Scarlett added, she waited for a moment to see when she should freeze his feet, possible the only way to stop her from going anywhere.

  10. #10
    Wahaha~ Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hiding
    Posts
    15,442
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: OFFICIAL ROGUES GALLERY AWARDS ~ Nomination Thread

    Hero: Shift
    Played By: Corruption
    In: Black Mist Over London
    Best Scene:
    Quote Originally Posted by Corruption View Post
    "Yeah, good luck with that," Shift informed The Mist, snorting slightly as he opened a portal in the ground beneath him, ignoring the burning of his hands that came with its creation and dropping into his pocket dimension, the portal he'd entered through disappearing as he tore open another portal on the wall of a nearby building, sticking his head out so he could observe.

    "And I'm not his friend."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

    Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

  11. #11
    Hotter than you. Majin Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    look behind you...
    Posts
    2,246

    Default Re: OFFICIAL ROGUES GALLERY AWARDS ~ Nomination Thread

    Villain: Black Mist
    Played By: JakkuEbansu
    In: A Flight to Remember
    Best Scene:
    Quote Originally Posted by JakkuEbansu View Post
    "Do whatcha want cause I pirate is free, you are a PIRATE!"
    The security guard next to the woman exploded as Miko lightly walked along the top of the barbed wire fencing.
    She reloaded her shotgun.
    "So, I assume you're the woman I'm working with...?"
    She giggled sweetly and leapt down.
    "I'm the Black Mist. But you can call me Miko. Or Misty."
    She winked, and slung her shotgun.
    She's just an effin' badass!



  12. #12
    Negatively Awesome Librarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,150
    Blog Entries
    147

    Default Re: OFFICIAL ROGUES GALLERY AWARDS ~ Nomination Thread

    Villain: Black Mist
    Played By: JakkuEbansu
    In: Swift Justice
    Best Scene:
    "Because Op here is like, a henchman or something."
    Miko said boredly.
    "The henchmen take bullets for the main villain, and the main villain sometimes gives the henchmen a dental plan, but that's about it."
    Where else could you find a sexy beast that speaks like that?

  13. #13
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,017
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: OFFICIAL ROGUES GALLERY AWARDS ~ Nomination Thread

    THANKS FOR SUBMITTING NOMINATIONS!

    Don't forget that Mercenaries are eligible as well (for either Hero or Villain depending on the role they were filling at the time).

    Since the Mercs and Sidekicks/Henchmen are receiving little love so far, I'm gonna wait a little longer before closing nominations.



    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  14. #14
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,017
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: OFFICIAL ROGUES GALLERY AWARDS ~ Nomination Thread




    The time has come... the moment we've all been waiting for... THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN DECIDED!

    But first, one final look at the nominees:

    HEROES

    Hero: Detective Fate
    Played By: Godzillawolf
    In: Issue #19: Boiling Point
    Best Scene:
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzillawolf View Post
    "That's why I have this," said Fate, flipping his coin and changing HIS fate. The train's breaks suddenly locked up, causing the train to grind to a halt a few feet from him. The conductor threw the break for real, now able to see the blazing rubble. "And that's what happens when fate makes that granade a dud.

    Fate then turned to Fever. "I knew you'd do something like that too, I've analyzed you," he stated. "And even though you say you don't have a plan, you always do. You always have a sadistic choice up your sleeve to try and make the hero give up capturing you, it's what you do. You DO have a plan," he stated, looking at the madman. "I've come to predict you in one simple way, you always have some kind of backup plan, this encounter is like a chess game. I don't know exactly what you're going to do, but I know one thing, you've always got more than one objective, more than one plan. I knew if I backed you into a corner, you'd have something like this planned, so I saved my coin flip for the exact moment you pulled it out," he stated, then chuckled. "For an unpredictable madman, you sure are predictable," he said, leaping up to Fever's level. "And now, prepare to pay for making this city cry," he stated, cracking his fingers and aiming a barrage of rapid palm strikes at Fever's shoulders and elbows, attempting to break them or at least injure them.



    Hero: Shockwave
    Played By: bpj1999
    In: Issue #17: Swift Justice
    Best Scene:
    Quote Originally Posted by bpj1999 View Post
    "DAMN!" shouted Daemon, smashing his fists on the large control panel in front of his computer, "I could've stopped her!" Electricity blasted from his hands and short-circuited his computer and caused a black out throughout the compound. The back up generators whirred into activation. Considering the hundreds of times that had happened before he had learned to be prepared.

    "I better meet the others..." he growled dematerializing into electricity and blasting into the nearby, exposed power cord.

    The light above the table in the cafe began to shake rapidly. He blasted down into a seat next the others.

    Hero: The Masked Scarlett
    Played By: Willow's Tara
    In: Issue #11: Smoke and Mirrors
    Best Scene:
    Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    "Not that it's any of your business but it's The Masked Scarlett. And there is no way you are getting out of here" The Masked Scarlett replied before pausing "Well aside from in handcuffs" Scarlett added, she waited for a moment to see when she should freeze his feet, possible the only way to stop her from going anywhere.

    Hero: Shift
    Played By: Corruption
    In: Issue #1: Black Mist Over London
    Best Scene:
    Quote Originally Posted by Corruption View Post
    "Yeah, good luck with that," Shift informed The Mist, snorting slightly as he opened a portal in the ground beneath him, ignoring the burning of his hands that came with its creation and dropping into his pocket dimension, the portal he'd entered through disappearing as he tore open another portal on the wall of a nearby building, sticking his head out so he could observe.

    "And I'm not his friend."

    VILLAINS

    Villain: Fever
    Played By: samedwards
    In: Issue #13: Burning Up
    Best Scene:
    Quote Originally Posted by samedwards View Post
    Fever moved his foot just in time and brought his heel down on Liberty's outstretched hand.
    "Now, we can talk."
    He bent down besides Liberty.
    "Naasty little cut you got there beautiful...Here's an idea. You go, patch yourself up, become better acquainted with the likes of me, y'know become prepared."
    Fever stood up.
    "I'm a man. Got no powers, no speciality, no looks, no nothing. I have a vision see. That one day people realise how insane everyone is. The world is. Society as a whole."
    Then suddenly he bent down once more. This time he had a gun in his hand and had placed it in Liberty's hands.
    "Shoot me," he said, putting the gun's nose to his cheek, "Shoot me now, or play my game and see what I have in store for the city and try and stop it. I don't know who you are or what you want from this world, but I know you're like me, searching for an answer to this," he waved a hand to the streets. "You could save the lives of thousands, yes, I've already put in place the plans for this week, by letting me go...or you could shoot me here and now and never know what is gonna happen to this city."
    He licked his lips as he waited for answer, looking deep into Liberty's pure eyes.
    He looked at Liberty in the eyes and waited, licking his lips.



    Villain: Disarray
    Played By: Mouthful of Pi
    In: Issue #21: Aurum Est Potestas
    Best Scene:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouthful of Pi View Post
    "Ah do declayuh! This child just hassaulted me!" Disarray says. His face, nor his true identity, had never been revealed to the public. While he wore disguises to make it more difficult to trace his crimes back to him, he did not strictly need one, as he had yet to have a crime traced back to his own identity. Thus, it looked like Demon Hand had assaulted a random civilian.
    "Hayalp! Hayalp!" He yelled, as security guards appeared.
    "What seems to be the trouble here?" One of them asked.
    "This child just hassaulted me!" Dissaray yelled, putting back his sunglasses and hat. "Nobody hassaults Waterbuffalo William McLonestar Super Slam-Dunk X ++!"

    Villain: Black Mist
    Played By: JakkuEbansu
    In: Issue #17: Swift Justice
    Best Scene:
    Quote Originally Posted by JakkuEbansu View Post
    "Because Op here is like, a henchman or something."
    Miko said boredly.
    "The henchmen take bullets for the main villain, and the main villain sometimes gives the henchmen a dental plan, but that's about it."
    Without further ado, the Winner in the "Best Hero" Category is...



    The Winner in the "Best Villain" Category is...



    I'll be making banners for the winners soon, PM me if there's anything specific you would like in the banner (other than the name of the Award, obviously ).

    This has been a wonderful Season One (though it isn't quite over yet) and I look forward to Season Two with great anticipation.

    @bpj1999
    @Corruption
    @Mouthful of Gold
    @Derier44
    @Glitchipedia
    @Godzillawolf
    @-Gray-
    @Guardian of Johto
    @Hide in Plain Sight
    @JakkuEbansu
    @Sorrow Blue
    @Lone Wolf
    @Mouthful of Pi
    @Oblivion
    @samedwards
    @Eternal Fire
    @Singin in the Rain
    @Sky Flame Haze
    @tyler212
    @Willow's Tara

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  15. #15
    The one and only! :3 Samwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England
    Posts
    6,855
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: OFFICIAL ROGUES GALLERY AWARDS ~ Nomination Thread

    congratulations to our winners! :D very much deserved, and I am greatly anticipating season 2 :D
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

    Arthur Conan Doyle



    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •