I've been gone for a while, seeing as real life decided to hit me harder than a brick. After much stress, I came back happy.

And with a new idea.

See, after playing Dungeons and Dragons for the first time in my entire life (seriously), I've found that the game is... nerd-rage inducing. For those that play it, I mean. So, upon playing the game for what I believe was nearly... 5 hours, I went and decided to come up with another RP. Using some of the things from there, I also decided to add an Oerba touch.
-------------
The idea itself is not named. However, it has an outline.

You play as magic-wielding beings called the Fallen. The Fallen are powerful beings said to be able to tap into the very essence of the arcane. They are strong, undisputed, and ostracized. Fallen are considered to be abominations due to their affiliations with Celestial and Downworld Beings.

You see, there are three factions; the Celestials, the Fallen, and the Downworld. The Celestials include various angels and other holy beings; including Seraphim, Archangels, and such. The Downworlders are those who dwell in the "darker" parts of the world. These include Demons, Hellbeasts, Devils, etc. These two factions are constantly at war with one another. However, due to their almost evenly matched power; they use the next best solution.

Live human proxies. They send mystical sentiments; the Revivers, to perform their main task: recruiting live weapons to harvest a definitive power. The humans, chosen from no order at all, are given power by their Reviver. Their Reviver pits them through tests of strength and will; to pass means to keep your power and become a weapon of war, to fail means to have your power stripped and your soul corrupted and taken, forever left to wallow in eternity. As such, the branding of Fallen is considered a death sentence.

The Fallen, in essence, are mixes of both Celestial and Downworlder energy; combined into an abominable mass within a human. As such, they have access to a wide arsenal of abilities: enhanced speed and strength, access to magic, eternal youth, the Fallen Triggers(*), and powers even more mysterious underneath. The Fallen, in exchange for this power, are given the task of defeating/recruiting other Fallen for their cause; essentially bringing a much more decisive and diverse army into play. All in preparation for warfare.

Now, the Fallen are ranked based on their strength level. When they first begin, all Fallen are F-Rank. However, as time passes; as they gain more power, as they defeat more enemies, their power grows steadily. Until finally, they reach S-Rank.

However, it is unknown what happens then; or really, how long it would take to reach the level of S-Rank.
------------------------------
*A Fallen Trigger is a state of enhanced performance for a Fallen. They gain enhanced strength, speed, performance, and magical power. A typical Fallen's Trigger will be at least 2-3 Ranks stronger than themselves.

And now, as you finish reading that; you're probably like "Oerba, how does this have anything to do with Dungeons and Dragons? Where's the loot? Where are the alignments, blah blah"

I was getting to that.

I want to take the alignments system from DnD.
  • Lawful Good
  • Lawful Neutral
  • Lawful Evil
  • Neutral
  • Neutral Good
  • Neutral Evil
  • Chaotic Good
  • Chaotic Neutral
  • Chaotic Evil

Those will be used in the RP as well. Not only that, but you're assigned missions by your Reviver. As such, loot and other stuff will be explored. Creatures, humans, deities, the works.