Naruto RP - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto RP

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Naruto RP

Of course. Fresh blood is rarely a bad thing.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

@Renewal @Guardian of Johto @Vayre
    Hey guys, just a heads-up...
    I'm gonna be going away next week and I probably won't be able to post until I get back...
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Name: Kokutan Kurakui

Clan: Kurakui

The Kurakui clan is a bit of a mirage. People speak of their existence, but they generally like to stay hidden. For countless years, the clan had been kept secret from all but the most experienced shinobi, who promised to keep them hidden. For the Kurakui, even though they had abilities that made them fearsome in combat, preferred to stay in the shadows and only strike when the benefits of opportunism come to light.

That is, until the coming of Daku Kurakui. A fierce, strong-willed, yet somewhat stubborn natural leader, he detested the clan's secrecy, and demanded that they be brought out of hiding. Daku managed to rally supporters who thought the same, but, Daku's ideals could not save him from the inevitable truth that was the real deciding factor in his attempt. Secrecy prevented attention from the other clans. And since the Kurakui clan was generally treated with belligerence and suspicion due to their morally ambiguous nature, this was not what they wanted. Surely enough, not soon after Daku ventured beyond the clan's boundaries to find more supporters, he would never be found again.

Although Daku's formal resistance had been blown into the ashes, it still left ripples of effect. Some members of the clan end up getting tired of the lack of communication with other clans, and go off on their own ways. Sometimes, this works out. Other times...not so much. And at this time, the shaky relationship between the Kurakui clan and the outside world was beginning to flater...

Kekkei Genkai: Kurimuzon Kyōfu (Crimson Fear)

It is a kekkei genkai that allows for the manipulation of the opponent's subconscious through physical contact. The mark, normally located on the palms, has an appearance akin to an X with a circle surrounding it. This allows for various abilities that the Kurakui clan are feared for.

Pain - The Kurakui have the capability of sending waves of intense pain throughout the opponent's body. It does no physical damage, it just talks to the nerves.

Hallucinations - The Kurimuzon Kyōfu is capable of producing hallucinatory images in the target, by interfering with the charkra that flows through the opponent's brain. The exact contents of the images are oftentimes chosen by the user, usually a major fear specific to that individual.

False Emotions - It can also implant false emotions into the opponent's subconscious. The most often used choice is fear, although sometimes other emotions are used. Just about any emotion can be used.

Memories - Probably one of its most dangerous abilities, the Kurimuzon Kyōfu can erase memories, or plant false memories in the target. Oftentimes only specific memories are erased and/or created, but if the ability is harnessed enough, it's very possible to give one's memories a clean sweep.

Chakra Leech - This kekkei genkai can also sap some of the chakra flowing through the brain, allowing for enhanced senses for a short period of time, as well as devitalizing the target.

Personality: Kokutan perfectly displays the Kurakui trait of being stoic to an eerie extent. It's not that he has no emotions, even though it may seem that way at times. It's just that he prefers not to show them most of the time. On those infrequent occasions where he chooses to show emotion, the results may surprise you.

He is actually a very kind person, which is quite uncharacteristic for members of his clan. He regularly goes out of his way to assist others in need. But in spite of this, Kokutan is incredibly ruthless in combat against those he fostered dislike towards, leaving no methods unexplored, and resorting to however much brutality is necessary in order to triumph over his opponent. He's also a bit of a Blood Knight.

Appearance: Kokutan has pale skin from being holed in dark, forested areas for most of his life. His eyes are a dark grey color, and he has raven-black hair, as well as his clan's headband. He wears the traditional Kurakui attire, which consists of a set of a set of black robes with the Kurakui symbol, a pentagram, in red on the back, as well as black pants, gloves, and boots. Finally, he wears a black mask that covers the lower half of his face.

Background: Kokutan had grown from a group of high-class Kurakui members, and was raised on the belief that the people on the outside were evildoers, and that it was safer on the inside. And for years, he believed this like it was his life. Which it was.

However, the incident with Daku opened his eyes, and made him want to know what the real world was like. Almost everyone in the village was against his plans, but he started to deviate from tradition more and more, challenging his peers to do the same. Eventually, he left the village he had formerly resided in, changing to a nomadic lifestyle, to fully experience what the world has to offer.

Other: He specializes in Genjutsu, and some forms of Ninjutsu.

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Looks very nice. I'll edit you into the thread title, and you can start posting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12