Lunea's Veil (OOC) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lunea's Veil (OOC)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Lunea's Veil (OOC)

Rin was already out of the city.

Edit: I moved her back into the city.
    Last edited by RagingTempest; 30th May 2013 at 12:28 PM.

Blog Entries

Visit Okami's Youtube Channel

Oh sorry about that then...

Current games I'm playing: Fire Emblem Awaking (sort of) , Etrian odyssey IV Pokemon Black (sort of), Okami, LoZ Twilight Princess and a Pokemon Heart Gold Nuzlocke Challenge

I caught a Shiny! It was a Drowzee

My friend code in Pokemon black is 0003 2772 1159. I'll beat you (hopefully). Apparently I'm an Eevee Pokebreeder...

Blog Entries

It's ok hun, no worries. ^_^

Edit: Rin is in the small building's center with the doors heavily barricaded. Shadow (Rin's Gengar) pulled in Kana and her pokemon in through the outer walls and went back out to distract the two pursuing pokemon away. Then is currently stuck trying to find it's trainer, Rin. At the moment it stumbled into the Archives where Duncan is and is trying to communicate with those inside that building. Back at the smaller building, Rin is passed out from Amelia (her Rapidash) searing a deep wound shut.

Just in case my rp is a little confusing. I did go back a few times while writing it up, cause it confused me in a few places. So I'm trying to have it as clear as possible. If it's still confusing, please let me know and I'll try a different approach. x.x

Edit: I accidentally hit the 'Post' button twice.. x.x It lagged on me when it happened..
    Last edited by RagingTempest; 4th June 2013 at 01:26 PM.

By the way, anyone can temporarily control the non player characters in the library.

Blog Entries

I apologise for my lack of presence here, I've been busy having that moment students will sympathise with me for, that moment where you go I have 2 weeks of my course remaining and 6 of 8 assignments still to hand in.

I promise I'll be back to you guys at the end of this week (friday), no sooner or later.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Blog Entries

It's no problem, real comes first after all. Go kick them grades in their butts!! >=D

Also, I'll take the policeman for a little bit. Not sure what to do about the other NPCs.. >_<

I've tried contacting Aerodine but it's almost been a week and no response. I'm going to move on.

Blog Entries

Alright, I'm out of my collegework woods, having amazingly completed it (somehow, still trying to figure out how :P) and I'm back to BMGf! Time to catch up and move on the situation.

Just a note to all of yous, whilst I'm happy for you to employ NPCs right now, once the plot has left Daybreak City, this privilege goes away, not because of any kind of punishment, but because the rest of Lunea is a bit... empty right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent_K View Post
    I've tried contacting Aerodine but it's almost been a week and no response. I'm going to move on.
    Regarding this, I will attempt to contact Aerodine. Then, as stated in the RP rules, it could end... claws-in-throatily for Aero should Aerodine have left without saying. But here's hoping I don't have to be so violent to one of you so early on, hey?

One more thing K, there is no way your character could hear the sea. Daybreak is not a coastal city, in fact there are plot reasons (such as the fact that the plot could be over in seconds if it were) that it isn't. Daybreak is in fact the opposite, it's very far inland. You weren't to know, but if you need something like that clarifying please ask in future.
    Last edited by Plumbum; 15th June 2013 at 04:07 PM.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

I didn't even think of that. That's no problem. Agent K has made it out of the sewers, but everyone can forget about the sand and shoreline and sea and stuff. I'll make adjustments when I get around to my next post.

Blog Entries

Sorry I haven't been on in the past few days. My folks came up from another part of Florida and are visiting. Between them and work it is very hectic here right now. But I will try to post whenever I get a break from the chaos.

Blog Entries

Hey guys, I'm afraod I'm finally gonna have to bite the bullet and admit I screwed this one up. In other words, I've underplanned this like an idiot and I've realised that if I don't stop this one now officially, even if I did get it going again it'd just last a tiny bit before it ground to a halt again anyway..

So I've got to stop Lunea. At least for now. It was a good idea, but with terribly flawed execution on my part, which means I need to take it back to the drawing boards and plan this shit out properly before it's a thing that'll be worth something.

Apologies to anyone who is still following this RP.

Blog Entries

It's ok. No problem, take as much time as you need. In the meantime I'm going MIA for awhile as my computer is going into the shop for a diagnosis today. Then it'll get fixed over time as my paychecks come in. :/ I hope to be able to be online again to see you guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12