Journey RPG Anyone?

Thread: Journey RPG Anyone?

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Journey RPG Anyone?

Hi, i trying to establish a fairly active RPG and My Zelda RPG didn't go very well. (Wasn't anywhere active as i wanted it to be.) So i was hoping To start a journey RPG That will hopefully make it past the 1st gym. (Finishing it would be a dream come true.) If your reading this and you think you want to join but your schedule is pretty busy and you don't come on the forum that often, just keep on going. I want an active journey RPG that at least makes 10 posts a day that will actually come to an end without death by inactivity. That being said if you think can live up to my expectations. Please help me by suggesting regions and or plot.

I want characters to have the choice to be a coordinator or a trainer so Unova is out. Johto is a posibilty since in the anime has stated that there are Contests in Johto but not much is known about them.

The Strongest Choices are Kanto, Hoen, or Sinnoh.

~Roleplay Padawan~

Default Re: Journey RPG Anyone?

Another Journey RP? Jeez...

I'd be happy to take part, these kind of RPs have always been among my favorite. The problem with it, though, is that once the players go inactive the RP dies, many seeing their before the players have even completed the first gym. There's no saying if this one will be any different (we can cross our fingers), but, anyway, for the region, I'd prefer to do anything but Kanto, I'm already in two Kanto RPs.

Like a Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I would maybe like to see a restriction on people and a restriction on starters, so there is less issue with inactive, if you get a great bunch but the flipside is less people, inactiving and gone.

I would like to do one that last long, I really do but the GM needs to push people and be active.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I'm pretty active so I'm interested, it would be fun. And if I'm going to be unable to I'll let you know.

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've posted the Sign UP, Its a RPG based in the Sinnoh Region Because i've never done an RPG there. There 5 set starter pokemon and 5 spots for parts in the RPG remaining. The remaining starter pokemon you choose from are the Sinnoh Starters plus Shinx and Riolu.

Here's a link to the sign up.

The Sinnoh Saga: Sign Up/Lounge (Pokemon)