Help with plots for two RPs

Thread: Help with plots for two RPs

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Help with plots for two RPs

1. A Mother/EarthBound RP. I need help with the plot.
    2. A MegaMan RP. I need help with deciding which universe (MegaMan Classic, MegaMan X etc. universe or Battle Network, StarForce universe) and with the plot.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Help with plots for two RPs

1. You mean around the time of Mother 2, right? You could really get away with anything, if only because the series' weirdness sets a precedent. Have Ness' dad show up as the main villain. Make Paula resurrect that one cult.
    2. Classic, if only because those are the best and most creative ones, IMHO. Plus, everyone's done the others. I've never seen the original 8 done.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

i prefer battle network or the ZX advent universe.

Blog Entries

@HS, I'm really thinking anytime, it's just more well-known as the EarthBound series here in the States, hence the slash and EarthBound. I really want to have it post-Mother 3, but I might tick people off depending on what I do with it because of 3's open-ended ending, so idk really when it'll be.
    And if it's the main verse, it could be before Classic, during Classic, between Classic and X, etc. and what have you. Go to MMKB for more on that.
    @Llednar, ZX Advent is a game in the ZX series, thence main verse, so you basically just said you prefer both.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

then why dont you made BOTH the RP?

Blog Entries

You mean two RPs, or a crossover? Because a crossover would be freakin' awesome.

Blog Entries

I agree, a crossover between Earthbound and the Classic Megaman games would be amazing. It would be neat if it took place after the Classic series, but before X, and maybe Dr. Light made a machine that let Mega Man and some of the bosses from the games into the Earthbound world. And you could play as one of the robots, or a kid with psychic powers.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

i mean crossover, yeah. it would be awesome.
    i say you should make it.

Blog Entries

Ooh! Maybe Wily and Giygas could team up?

Blog Entries

@HS, I meant between both MegaMan universes. I just don't know how I could pull off what you were talking about without making it cheesy.
    Also, when should the EarthBound one take place? I know what I want, but would I tick too many people off with my version of post-Mother 3 events?