Full Scale - Pokemon RPG / DS Battle Forum - Idea?

View Poll Results: Join us?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Get lost!

0 0%
  • Sounds like fun!

1 100.00%
  • Hell Yes!

0 0%

Thread: Full Scale - Pokemon RPG / DS Battle Forum - Idea?

Post Full Scale - Pokemon RPG / DS Battle Forum - Idea?

About the Project:

The idea for this 'project' is to build a full scale Pokemon RP site, A Pokemon RP Haven! Where battles can take place on the forum or to be taken to the DS for the ultimate showdown. Players will be earn there place as gym leaders- Or earn fight for your spot among the Elites. Battling not your scene? Not a problem, We would have alt forums dedicated to the Roleplayers. The plan is to collaborate all of it into one forum! Run a PokeCenter or PokeShop, Be part of the story~ and make your own adventure!

Would anyone be interested in helping out or playing when it's finished? I'm also seeking some graphic designers, writers and dedicated members.

If this is not the place for this, tell me, and I'll delete it, alternatively point me to the place it should go! .

About me:

I am 20 Years old, Pokemon has been around my whole life... more or less! And, I am a huge fan. I enjoy roleplaying- For those who know what I am talking about, I have been with the Gaia community for YEARS. I have out lived my time with that particular community and am looking to draft my own! With the help of you guys!

I am a Father and Overall am very busy in my life. This is a passion I hope to share with my daughter.

I have a lot of knowledge with CSS, PHP and HTML. Websites are my thing, and we will have a great one! However, I cannot draw for the life of me!

What do you guys say? want to work something out?

Blog Entries
    Add Glitchipedia on Facebook

Default Re: Full Scale - Pokemon RPG / DS Battle Forum - Idea?

I'd be happy to help create the world of the game, and perhaps even implement some kind of ongoing storyline. Meshing world and plot details together is something of a hobby of mine. I certainly have no shortage of characters we could use, and I'm able to create new ones if needed.

That is, assuming this project is still on.

YouTube projects advertised are in early development and subject to change.