Armeira Reboot - Yay or Nay?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Armeira Reboot - Yay or Nay?

Blog Entries

Default Armeira Reboot - Yay or Nay?

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Well, I'm not really in the market for a new, massive Roleplay to GM... but I'd be happy to help if someone else wants to spearhead this endeavor!
    Okay, so maybe I was lying...

If I were to reboot Armeira, would anyone be interested?

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Default Re: Armeira Reboot - Yay or Nay?

Sure. I've gotten better since last time. I figured you'd do this, and I even have an idea for a character.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

I'd like to join, heard it was good! Can you explain to me tho what exactly Armeria is about...? XD i know nothing about it, just heard it was amazing

Blog Entries

I........ I think I've post a sign up many months ago. It was really good, so yeah.

Blog Entries

A million times yes.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

I'm intrested, but kind of busy at the moment. I could try though.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Most definitely. I was kind of ashamed that I dropped out when I did, so maybe this time around I can stay more active.

Blog Entries

Excellent, there haven't been any resounding "No"s so far!

Anything you think I should have done differently last time?

Blog Entries

I think a bit more should have been done to push characters from different RPers together; most of my posts were of my group of three characters doing something by themselves.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -Gray- View Post
    I think a bit more should have been done to push characters from different RPers together; most of my posts were of my group of three characters doing something by themselves.
    I agree, which is why one remedy I'm considering is requiring everyone to commit to a single character - at least to start off with. By nature, people become lonely - surely everyone will want to hang out if the alternative is perpetual loneliness?

Blog Entries

That sounds good, as long as there's some way to get more. Perhaps "achievements" like in the Rogues' Gallery, where doing different things would earn you more privileges (In this case, another character).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -Gray- View Post
    That sounds good, as long as there's some way to get more. Perhaps "achievements" like in the Rogues' Gallery, where doing different things would earn you more privileges (In this case, another character).
    Perhaps when your character reaches a certain level you can create a second one?

Blog Entries

I don't think that would be a good idea. Armeira's one of those RPs where it's fun to make a lot of characters. And if we have to wait, the characters we make later will likely fall behind in levels. Maybe, instead, there'd be a bonus in levels gained if a given character was working or at least interacting with another user's? Like, maybe they'd get 0.75 levels instead of the usual 0.5?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mouthful of Pi View Post
    I don't think that would be a good idea. Armeira's one of those RPs where it's fun to make a lot of characters. And if we have to wait, the characters we make later will likely fall behind in levels. Maybe, instead, there'd be a bonus in levels gained if a given character was working or at least interacting with another user's? Like, maybe they'd get 0.75 levels instead of the usual 0.5?
    Hmm... well, I've been thinking about this. And, to be honest, I'm just not sure I really want to penalize anyone for letting their character go off and do their own thing.

As to the character-limit, I may revise that rule. I would like everyone to at least establish their first character before they create a second, and I will likely instate a limit on the total number of characters any given RP'r can control, but I'd like some input from everyone on this issue.

Rest assured, the RP hasn't started yet so there is plenty of time to make these decisions. Heck, only one of the Specialized Roles is filled so far!

EDIT: I've elected to ERADICATE the limit on the number of characters an RP'r may control. Have at it, guys!

THE CULT OF PERSONALITY System Error's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Was up for it 100%, but it seems the Emperor role is filled, so no bringing back my old character. :/ Do find it amusing though that the current incarnation and my own are basically polar opposites. Emperor Paldebez's was completely equal-opportunity and had an assortment of workers specializing in one skill, whereas "Emporer" Cyros' version is based mostly on warriors and demands a range of knowledge. Even how they came into power is the opposite (Paldebez via bloodline, Cyros via working his way up a governmental chain), and personalities are opposite too (Paldebez laid back and impulsive, Cyros serious and disciplined - both among other traits).

Now I'm not sure what else to put in. I was thinking about bringing forth Crevasse; who my original intent was to feature him in a variety of RPs, although not necessarily in the same form/abilities. Though he fits the setting nicely (Necromancer class), he really wouldn't fit in anywhere. He's too renegade to be a follower, or even a Kolos worshipper. He'd probably be unaligned, or possibly his own clan. Plus there's the whole "he'd probably be in antagonistic roles" thing.

Not sure how I could work bringing back Not-Emperor Paldebez or Leah Epstein. Corvus Bashwood probably couldn't work either, though his race still fits. All three of those incidents suck given the backstories/development I had cooked up for them. Sir Rwalatheus comparatively fits perfect, though I'll probably miss out on the darker parts of the character - he being bound by his code of honor to serve, regardless of the outcome. I even had a line written up - to be stated to Ryan Coyot - that exemplified this.

So yeah. Probably going to put Rwalatheus in anyway, but I like playing a pro-active and/or lighthearted character a little more, so I dunno. Either way, I'm still up for this again. Probably will figure something out eventually...just not sure what at this point.
    Don't know what to put here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast