Any Harvest Moon Fans?

Thread: Any Harvest Moon Fans?

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Any Harvest Moon Fans?

I've been considering making a PRP based on the newest game in the Harvest Moon Series: A New Beginning. Here's the basic story of the game:

It is said that a long time ago, a lot of people lived in Echo Village. Now the place is practically deserted. One after another, the villagers moved away to the city. Now only a few residents still live here.

Near the desolate village is a small farm. You have inherited this old farm from your father and have traveled to Echo Village to work and live on your family farm. On your way to the farm you run across a man who has passed out on the walking path. After you help him regain consciousness, he explains that his name is Dunhill and he's heard about you from your parents, with whom he has been friends with for a long time. They had wrote him a letter stating your arrival. He shows you around the village, explaining its history, and leads you to your farm.

As you start to develop your farm, the two of you come up with a plan to revitalize the little town. By using the construction workshop attached to your farmhouse, you'll need to build decorations and houses to entice the villagers who moved away to return to Echo Village. Dunhill (the so-called Mayor) will assign you a Town Renovation Plan which lays out a series of tasks that will help to popularize the town. Your task is to follow his plan, unlocking events and constructing structures, with the goal of reviving the empty village!

However, I plan on changing the story up a bit. Just a little. I'll make it an abandoned farm that Dunhill plans to sell to the farmer, but realizes he got more than he bargained for when more than one farmer comes to claim the farm.

Ushi No Tane x11 | The Harvest Moon: A New Beginning Help Guide

Here's the main page regarding that Game, if it helps clarify things for you.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Any Harvest Moon Fans?

Sure, I'll join. I like Harvest Moon. Farming is made crazy, dawg. Be mackin' on all them hot townsfolk hos, knowwhatI'msayin'?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

yeah I only liked the first one sry.

Blog Entries

I love Harvest Moon, I used to play A Wonderful Life and Friends of Mineral Town for hours upon hours. Count me in.
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."
    — The Wind Waker Prologue

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:
    Hunter: 3926 - 5183 - 0564
    Accepting all battle requests!

Sure, I'm playing FOMT right now.