Adventure Time RP?

Thread: Adventure Time RP?

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Default Adventure Time RP?

I'm not too sure how many people are really into Adventure Time on here, but anyways I'm considering starting an RP for it ^_^. But like most things I probably won't make it unless there are a few people interested because I'm lazy. So anyway, it wouldn't be like one where you play as the already existing characters, (because let's face it we'd have everyone fighting over Finn and Jake) It would probably require you to make your own character, I have a plot ready, but I think I might make a few adjustments before I post it on here. So anyone interested?
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: Adventure Time RP?

So in. IT'S ROLEPLAYING TIME!
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!