~Checkmate~Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rio and Ryoga Kamishiro) - Page 9

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: ~Checkmate~Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rio and Ryoga Kamishiro)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: ~Checkmate~Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rio and Ryoga Kamishiro)

Sensing that Ryo wanted Sho to leave fairly soon, he stood his ground. "It had to be either Fujiwara or Fubuki."

Glaring at his brother, it was a serious look. "Am I right?"

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Ryo was surprised Sho was staying, he expected him to leave... or hoped anyway. "...Yeah. The three of us are investigating together after all."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"I... see." Sho should have realized it would have been one of them. It had to be Fubuki though... Fujiwara barely said anything, even to Ryo. And he seriously doubted he would be thinking much about the murders. Fubuki on the other hand, was worked up about Manjoume being taken away.

Trying to decide if he should go "visit" Fubuki, he came to the conclusion of... Killing Fubuki. "That was all. Thanks, Nii-san." He quickly walked out and as soon as he got into the hall, he ran over to Fubuki's room and knocked on the door. Getting up from his bed, Fubuki thought it would have been Ryo. "Yeah, what is it--- Sho?" He wasn't expecting Ryo's little brother instead.

"Nothing... can I come in to talk to you?" Fubuki was reluctant to say 'yes' but he agreed anyway and closed the door. Walking over to his bed, he sat on it. "What's up, man? Is this about love? Cuz you know I am just the dude to talk to about that." He smiled, unsuspecting of Sho's plan. "Oh... you could put it that way." Sho smirked, getting out his gun.

Raising an eyebrow, he noticed Sho coming closer to him. "You see... I get the feeling you told Nii-san too much last night." Fubuki recalled the night... Oh shit. He told Ryo to suspect Sho... how did Sho find out? Did Ryo tell him? This was bad. Was Fubuki right about Sho being the murderer? He was about to find out...

Asuka was right... Oh no. She's in danger. I have to tell her.

Trying to work his way around Sho, it was too late. The gun was pointed onto his chest. "Sho, no... don't do this...!" His pleas were useless, Sho's finger went onto the trigger... Fubuki's eyes widened one last time and then.... bang. He was shot, next to his heart. Fujiwara... Ryo... Asuka... A last painful scream was heard. Sho quickly threw the gun down and ran out of the dorm.

After Sho had left, Ryo uncrossed his arms and sat on his bed, thinking back on all the things Sho had just said to him. Suspicions were piling on, and he wondered more and more... About the possibility of his little brother being the murderer.

Layng down now, Ryo jolted up as he heard a scream suddenly be heard. Wasting no time, Ryo ran out of the room and went toward where he heard the shout. "Wait... It came from Fubuki's room? Damn it....!" Ryo growled out while continuing to run. He immediately thought it had to be them... The killer.

"Fubuki!!!" Ryo shouted as he ran inside his room, to see Fubuki lying on the ground, blood pouring. "Fubuki, hang in there! I'll get you to the infirmary, got it!?" He informed him while putting him on his back to carry. As he was about to leave, he noticed something on the floor... A gun? He couldn't look at it though, there was no time to lose. He quickly went as fast as he could to the infirmary.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Fubuki was close to becoming unconscious. The shock was enough to make him faint anyway, but being shot so closely to his heart... he faintly heard Ryo running in. He would have said something, but his breathing was heavy and his thoughts were spinning. He felt himself being carried on someone's back... Ryo..?

Meanwhile with Judai and the others, Johan went to go see him. "Judai! Hey man, what's up? So I haven't heard about any other murders."

Slamming the door open, Ryo finally made it to the infirmary. "We need help, right now. Fubuki... He was shot in the heart. Do whatever you can, got it!?" Ryo demanded at the nurse, handing Fubuki over for him to get proper care right then. The nurse gasped as she saw blood all on Fubuki and nodded.

"Johan!" Judai smiled, but that quickly faded. "Yeah, same here. That's a good thing I guess... But to think it would have been Manjoume, he just didn't seem like that kind of guy, ya know?"

Soon after saying that, Judai's cell phone rang. "From Ryo... Hey, Ryo?" Judai answered it. There was some silence, and then Judai hung up. "Johan! We have to go to the infirmary right now! Fubuki... Apparently he was shot...!"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Nah, he didn't... goes to show ya can't judge a book by its cover." Johan exclaimed, still smiling at Judai. Sho then walked over, unhappy to see Johan and Judai all smiles together.

As soon as Sho heard that Judai got a call from Ryo, he quickly hid behind a tree. "What? Fubuki was shot?!" Johan said loudly, shocked that this happened. "Let's hurry and go there, then!"

Running over to the infirmary, Sho followed from behind. Busting in from the doors, Johan saw Fubuki on a bed with life support on and all kinds of I-V's. "What happend? I mean, I know he was shot, but..."

As soon as Judai and Johan entered the room, Judai went right near where Fubuki was laying, and then looked at Ryo, waiting for him to answer Johan.

"I'm not sure... All I know is that he was shot not too long ago, near the heart." Ryo calmly replied, "I left the gun there since I had no time to analyze it."

Soon after Ryo said all that, Asuka ran inside the room. "Onii-chan!!" She called out, while going near him. "Is... Is he going to be okay!?" She asked, to no one in particular.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

So Fubuki was shot... did this mean Manjoume wasn't the killer after all? It had to be true. After all, Manjoume had no way of escaping his 'prison' and why would he have shot the only one who believed him?

Johan looked over as he heard Asuka come running in. He looked down awkwardly and didn't know what exactly to say. "I think there's hope, but... it doesn't look very good." Walking towards the exit of the door, he glanced over to Judai. "In the meantime, me and Judai can go check for the gun. Ryo and Asuka, you stay with Fubuki."

Meanwhile with Sho who followed behind, he took a minor detour back to Fubuki's room... I can't believe I left the gun. I better take it now... Grabbing the gun, he then left the dorm and went to the infirmary. Sidling in so no one would realize he wasn't there to begin with.

"...Right." Asuka nodded, and then turned her attention right back at Fubuki again.

Judai ran right ahead of Johan and they made it to Fubuki's room. "Eck, the smell of blood..." Judai covered his nose slightly and looked around the room. "Hey, I don't see a gun here...?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Make sure to cover your nose." Johan said, pushing his sleeve against his nose as he began looking. No gun? Then how could Fubuki have been shot? "You're right! There's nothin' around..." He tried looking nearly everywhere in the room, any place a gun would be hidden... "Do you think the killer came to take it back?"

Johan brought up a good point, it was the only plausible explanation... There was no way Ryo would have imagined a gun being there or that he would be lying. The person who did it must have hurried to take it back. "Yeah, I guess so..." Judai said back, staring at all of the blood, causing him to feel a little sick. Then Manjoume isn't the killer...? I'm a little glad, but... Now I know they're still out there. And that I can't trust anyone here, like Edo said...

Judai backed up and went by the door. "Uh, we should probably go back and tell Ryo and Asuka. And see if Fubuki is alright."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Sure." Johan responded back, walking out.

Suddenly in the infirmary the door opened... not to reveal Judai or Johan, but Edo. Standing from the door's entrance, he spoke up. "So I'm assuming you all realize that Manjoume wasn't the killer, right?"

Sho looked over with a slightly surprised look. He wasn't pleased with Edo telling them this, but he knew they would have realized that at some point.

As the door opened, Asuka expected to see Judai and Johan, but to her surprise, it wasn't either. "Edo..." She quickly looked back away, and at Fubuki again. "Yes, and Fubuki already knew that... We should have listened to him."

"And? Knowing you, there must be another reason you've come, other than to ask if we already knew that." Ryo spoke up, leaning against the wall.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Well of course." Edo sharply said, glancing at Ryo. "Asuka, can I speak with you outside this room?" Looking around, he didn't want to make it too obvious, but... he was failing at that. "... I can't talk in here about something Chronos wanted me to tell you. Something about a test." It was a terrible lie, but he was hoping Ryo or Sho wouldn't ask about it.

Sho was suspicious, so he glared at Edo and waited to see what Asuka would say.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast