~Checkmate~Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rio and Ryoga Kamishiro) - Page 4

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Checkmate~Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rio and Ryoga Kamishiro)

Default Re: ~Checkmate~Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rio and Ryoga Kamishiro)

"Onii-chan! This is murder we're talking about, not some game for fun." Asuka scolded Fubuki.

Ryo sighed, and slumped in his chair. "...A team? That sounds troublesome. And that would be about... Eight of us in it? Too many. I'd rather do it alone, if I'm forced to at all."

"But... Come on!" Judai frowned, disappointed by his response.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Hearing Asuka, Fubuki just merely laughed. She was right though, this was more serious than he was acting.

"Ryo, come on! I think that if anyone should team up for this, it should be me, you, and Yusuke! Right?" He said, nudging Ryo's shoulder.

Johan looked over at Judai and grinned. "Don't worry, Judai. We can do this with just each other, right?"

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Ryo once again let out another sigh, and reluctantly nodded "...Fine, I guess." He had a hard time saying no to Fubuki, since he was always so persistent.

Still with a look of slight disappointment, Judai looked over at Johan and then smiled. "You're right! We don't need them for this!" After saying that, he looked back at the three. "Er, no offense."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"I knew you would agree! See, I'm just so irresistible like that." Fubuki winked, as he let go of Fujiwara.

Amused from Judai's reaction, the older brunette laughed some more. "Oh wow. None taken, Judai. Actually, Ryo might have taken a little offense, but no harm done! He'll just kick your asses later." A tad too energetic, Sho stopped paying attention to them and looked over to Johan and Judai. "So, uh... that didn't help. Where else can we go?"

Ryo rolled his eyes at Fubuki's comments, while Fujiwara laughed a little.

Merely staring at Fubuki a moment, Judai then chuckled. Then Sho had to darken the mood again. "Huh, well... What about Edo?" Judai brought up, unsure who else.

"I highly doubt Edo will waste his time on this." Ryo coldly added. "But it doesn't hurt to try and ask, does it...?" Asuka then brought up, while Judai didn't know what to say so he just rubbed the back of his head.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Waste his time? This is murder we're talkin' about!" Johan piped up, wondering why Edo would ignore this. "I say we give it a try!"

Walking over to Judai, Fubuki looked at him. "So, gonna give Edo a shot? Now, I don't know where you can find him... but I say that if he's anywhere, it would be in the old abandoned dorm." Giving a smirk, he continued, "Not too scared for that, are you? After all, you two are still holding hands."

Ryo scowled slightly at Johan, but then quickly looked away.

"The abandoned dorm, huh?" Judai mumbled and then realized Fubuki was right. He was still holding hands with Johan. Pulling his hand away, he blushed, "What!? No, not scared!"

Asuka walked over near Fubuki, after glancing at Sho one more time. "So... Are guys going to come with us?" She was somewhat afraid that Sho would suddenly be gone again, and she didn't want her brother to be a victim.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Johan also slightly blushed and pulled away from Judai. He didn't even notice. "Ahaha, oops. Sorry, Judai! Didn't even realize..." Sho looked over as the two finally disconnected their hands. He let out a little sigh of relief from seeing that.

Noticing his sister walking by, Fubuki whispered into Ryo's ear. "Looks like Asuka's a little worried about me. Isn't that just cute? I say we go with them." He teased, wondering if Ryo would positively respond. Sho noticed that Asuka was watching, but he merely gave a cold glance back.

"No, don't apologize, I mean, not like I minded..." Judai continued to blush, "Uh, hey, why don't we wait by the door while they talk?" He said while running where the door was, clearly embarrassed.

Ryo did a slight face palm at Fubuki. "Geez, idiot... Fine though, I don't see why not." He agreed, and then looked over at the others. "Well, guess we're coming along." Ryo informed them while walking out the door already.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Fine by me." Johan smiled at Judai, hoping to clear the awkwardness that flooded the room. Walking over to the door with Judai, he looked over to Sho and Asuka. "Are you two comin' to wait, too?"

Sho who was clearly displeased didn't like Judai's "not that I minded" comment... but he would ignore it

"Ahaha! See, I knew you couldn't tell me 'no'! Fujiwara, doesn't this sound like fun?" A grin on his face, he turned over to Fujiwara. "Oh, wait for us Ryo! God, you're so impatient." Pulling Fujiwara over with him, he looked at Judai and the others. "So there you guys have it! We're coming."

Johan smiled at Judai. "That's great! Right?"

Asuka only nodded as she continued to try and think of more evidence for the killer. It seemed to be bothering her the most.

Fujiwara made an awkward smile and nodded. "Yeah... 'Fun'..." He mumbled, clearly nervous. There wasn't time for him to protest though, since Fubuki pulled him over. Ryo sighed once more at Fubuki and waited for the others.

"Alright! Good to have you guys." Judai smiled at Fubuki and then turned his attention to Johan. "Uh-huh! Come on, let's hurry!" Judai said to everyone and then ran off ahead.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

As they all began to go closer to the old abandoned dorm, suddenly, Sho spoke up. "Don't you all think it's dangerous for us to stay in groups? I mean, if the killer came along... we'd all be killed, I'm sure." Looking towards Judai, he said more, "I think we should split up. There's seven of us... maybe groups of two and one group of three?"

Fubuki looked back at the others. "Groups? Yeah, guess that makes sense. Okay, it's decided. Me and these two'll stick together." He happily stated while putting his arm around Ryo and Fujiwara.

Johan pulled slightly on Judai's sleeve. "Me and Judai together, right?"

"Sho has a point, I guess." Judai agreed while nodding.

Ryo pulled Fubuki arm away but agreed. "Makes sense." Fujiwara didn't say anything but he felt better if it was just the three of them.

"Of course!" Judai grinned at Johan. And as those two became a group... Asuka realized that left her with Sho. "...Um, what if one of us goes alone? I mean, what's the chance of the killer even being here? That way there would be three groups of two and just one left... not a problem, right?" She asked, really hoping they would listen to her.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Walking inside with both Fujiwara and Ryo, Fubuki waved back. "See you guys in a flash!"

Sho glanced at Asuka. "Is there a reason that it would be bad if we paired up?" He interrogated slightly, with a cold stare. Johan looked over to Asuka. "Nah, I don't think that would be too wise. I mean, this way the other could call for help. Right? Let's just try to hurry and find that Phoenix in groups." Beginning to walk inside with Judai, he wondered if Asuka would agree.

As Fubuki and the other two left with him, Asuka sighed. She would have much rather went with them, but no.

"No, not really..." She merely said back at Sho, dodgingly. "Johan's right, Asuka. Come on, it's not such a big deal. Now let's go find Edo!" Judai said while pulling Johan with him in the building.

Asuka really had no time to argue with them. "...Well, I guess we should hurry in as well." She went on, not waiting for Sho though.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast