~Checkmate~Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rio and Ryoga Kamishiro) - Page 3

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Checkmate~Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rio and Ryoga Kamishiro)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: ~Checkmate~Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rio and Ryoga Kamishiro)

Running ahead, Johan went right to the dorm and looked out back. As he ran there, he suddenly came to a quick halt. A trail of blood..? What is--

Much to his surprise, he saw Kenzan laying in a puddle of blood, most certainly dead. "Judai! He's..." In a state of shock, Johan wasn't sure what to think. The only thing he thought to do was to shout for Judai...

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Making his way over, Judai tried to run fast as he could, hearing Johan shout his name like that. "What is it!?" He asked, out of breathe. Finally all the way over there he stopped and then... He saw why Johan called him. "...Kenzan...!!" Bending down near him, he wasn't breathing. Johan was right... "The killer got him too...!?"

Asuka caught up and stopped. Covering her mouth in surprise, she then realized something. "Another Ra Yellow...?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Johan was still surprised to see someone he saw just moments ago... dead, gone. It made him think... if only Kenzan had gone with them, would this still have happened? Feeling a tad scared that the murderer might still be around, Johan ran right over to Judai and accidentally into his arms. He didn't feel the need to move, though.

"Judai, what do we do? I've never... dealt with a murder before." He said, covering his mouth since he was feeling sick from the stench of blood. His other hand remained on Judai, though.

Looking over to Asuka, he realized she was right. Another Ra Yellow student. What could that mean? Did this murderer have a grudge with that dorm? If so, why murder the principal as well? So many questions arose from this third murder...

Surprised Johan went into his arms, Judai looked upward, feeling embarrassed. He didn't pull away either though. "I have no idea either... I guess I didn't take this seriously enough."

Asuka reluctantly went near Kenzan's now lifeless body. "Hm... I don't see any clues left behind." After saying that, she got up and looked around. "...Where's Sho?"

"Sho? Ah, we still don't know where he is, right. Wait, what if the killer gets him next!?" Judai suddenly worried. "Come on, let's go look for him!" He suggested while grabbing Johan's hand and began to run off.

"...That... Wasn't what I meant..." Asuka began to follow after looking behind her once again. Sho not being there... And then the murder. Also, his odd behavior earlier... Asuka got more suspicious.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Considering a murder was going on and the killer is still out on the loose, Judai really should have been taking this more seriously. But as expected of him, he really wasn't. Still clinging to Judai, Johan finally let go and stood up. "No clues? But Kenzan was obviously murdered with something..."

Suddenly being pulled by Judai, Johan began to run with him. "Judai! Where are we runnin'!?" Johan shouted to the brunette.

From the distance, Sho was seen to be walking by.

"To wherever Sho might be! They might have gotten him, I mean... He was in Ra Yellow at one point." Judai said back, but suddenly stopped as he saw Manjoume. "Manjoume! Find him?"

Manjoume looked puzzled. "Him? Sho, you mean? Wait, is that him back there?" Manjoume pointed behind the three.

Judai looked over and saw. "Ah, it is! Sho, great, you're okay." Judai said running over, still holding Johan's hand. Asuka followed behind the two cautiously.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Holding onto Judai's hand tighter, Johan smiled at Sho. He was glad he was okay. Sho, on the other hand... was not amused.

The first thing he noticed was Judai holding onto Johan's hand, smiling. At the very least, he was sort of happy to see Judai smiling that he was okay. "Yeah, I'm fine, Aniki. What made you think I wasn't?" He asked, noticing Asuka.

"We just found Kenzan murdered nearby. You weren't around, so I was worried that, ya know..." Judai informed Sho.

Noticing Sho looking over at her, Asuka turned her head away. "...He was near where the murder happened..." She thought, her suspicions only continuing to grow.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Oh, Kenzan was murdered? How... unfortunate." Sho calmly said, looking down. He was a tad relieved that Judai and Johan didn't suspect a thing... not that he expected them to.

Asuka on the other hand, worried him. She was bright. It wouldn't surprise Sho if she had already caught on... he needed to get rid of her before she became a problem. "Asuka? Did you say something?" He questioned.

"Yeah, I know right!? It sucks. We need to hurry and catch that murderer." Judai sighed, failing to think of how.

Asuka slightly flinched and glared at Sho. "...No, nothing." She replied and turned the other way. "We probably shouldn't stand around here."

"Oh, you're right. Where should we go? We need to discuss this team stuff!"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

After hearing Asuka's reply, Sho continued to glare, but then turned his attention to Judai and Johan. Still holding each others hands. And for no good reason.

Since neither seemed to mind, Sho thought it would be awkward for him to bring it up. "So... shall we maybe go discuss this with my brother?" Hinting towards going to the Obelisk Dorm, he wondered what Judai would think.

"Not a bad idea! Let's go there!" Judai excitedly replied and began to lead the way, dragging Johan with him. Asuka followed behind, naturally. She was glad that they were going back to Obelisk Blue's dorm, since it would be safer there.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Johan willingly held tightly onto Judai's hand as he lead him off again... much to Sho's chagrin. Even if he was angry, he of course would still follow behind the two.

Finally making it to the dorm, they walked inside. Naturally there would be a problem with two Osiris Red students and one female Obelisk Blue student walking in, but since Johan was with them, it was fine. Walking to where the rooms would be, Sho went right up to Ryo's. "Are you in?" He said, while knocking.

"Come on in." Ryo said as he opened the door. Judai wasted no time walking inside the room, and saw that Fubuki and Fujiwara were there as well.

Sitting down now, Ryo looked at the four. "So... What are you guys wanting anyway?"

"We're going to find that murderer as a team! Maybe you guys wanna be apart of it?" Judai bluntly asked glancing at Ryo, Fubuki, and Fujiwara.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Fubuki smiled as he saw Judai, Johan, Sho, and Asuka walk in. Hearing Judai's suggestion he walked over to them.

"Hey hey, now! We can't just go around willy-nilly fulfilling requests like that!" Putting his arm around Fujiwara, he continued. "But it sounds like fun! And isn't that all that really matters? Whaddya say, Ryo?"

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast