~Checkmate~Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rio and Ryoga Kamishiro) - Page 2

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Checkmate~Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rio and Ryoga Kamishiro)

Default Re: ~Checkmate~Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rio and Ryoga Kamishiro)

"You guys were so busy yapping, I couldn't interrupt." Judai laughed a little and turned back to Johan. "Right! Hopefully it isn't closed." Judai said, worried that it would be since the Academy wasn't in good shape.

Before the three got in they were stopped by Kenzan. "Guys! Are you going to go eat?"

"Well yeah. What else does it look like?" Judai said back, looking over. "Well, I know that, but... Just, look. Should we be really wasting our time eating!? We should hurry and find that killer before they get another! Why don't we go talk to Professor Chronos!?" Kenzan suggested, not wanting to rest.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

He looked over to Johan again, not me... Sho thought to himself, retaining an angry look. Suddenly, he snuck off and was gone.

Johan never really spoke to anyone in the academy besides Judai, so he merely remained silent as Kenzan came running by. Hearing his suggestion, he nodded. "He's right, Judai. Although I'm not sure what good that'll do... we should go see Chronos anyway!"

Walking off towards his office, Johan knocked on the door a little. "Chronos! Ya in?" Suddenly the door opened. "That's Professor Chronos to you! Now what do you guys want?"

Johan laughed a little and scratched his head. He then turned over to Judai and began to whisper in his ear. "Uh, good question. What do we want?"

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Silent for a little, Judai himself wasn't sure either. "Well, uh... See, we're wondering about the... Murderer? I guess? Like, maybe there's something we can do to help catch them?" Judai spoke up, not quite sure what he was saying.

Manjoume and Asuka walked inside the office, not saying a word, but curious to what Chronos would say. They wanted to know more as well after all.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Chronos' eyes widened from hearing Judai suggest that students help catch the murderer. Was he surprised? No. Did he have an answer for that? Yes.

"Hm... let me think... No. I can't allow students to get murdered or anything of the sort! That would look terrible for the academy." Waving his hand in Judai's face, it was apparent Chronos was in no mood to be bothered.

Johan could tell that Judai wouldn't stop attempting to help. "If ya don't let us... we'll just try to help on our own! How can you just sit back and let people get murdered? Besides, Daichi was already killed, and he was a student." A tad annoyed that a student one up-ed him, Chronos sighed. "... Fiiine, you can help. But what do you think you can do? Interrogate others?"

Judai jumped up. "Great going, Johan!" He beamed, excited that Chronos was convinced. "Yeah, we could do that. Oh, what if we got into teams!? Like, me, Johan, Manjoume, Kenzan, and Asuka got to be a team looking for the killer!" Judai said sounding more and more pumped. Then he realized he forgot someone. "Uh, and Sho of course! Sorry almost forgot ya." He chuckled and then began to walk out somewhat.

"That Judai, getting exited over murder." Manjoume sighed.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Johan blushed a tiny bit and laughed. "No problem, Judai." Walking back inside the building a little... Sho heard the team situation. Johan's name was said first. Sho's was an after thought. How could Judai say his supposed best friend's name last? Hearing that, he quickly ran off and out of sight.

Looking around the room as they were leaving, Johan noticed Sho's absence. "Huh? Uh, Judai? Wasn't Sho with us a second ago?"

Hearing what Johan said, Judai glanced around. "Oh, you're right. Weird, why'd he suddenly leave? Oh well, we'll run into him again eventually. Come on, let's find out team stuff to do!"

After saying that Judai began to run on ahead. "Geez, wait!" Manjoume followed after. Asuka continued taking her time though, in no rush. "...Hm..." She was honestly a little suspicious of Sho, and now that he mysteriously left... That added to it.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Johan wasn't one to think too deeply on the matter, so he just nodded and followed Judai out. After all, he wasn't acting like it was a big deal... it probably wasn't.

Meanwhile though, Sho was behind the scenes... going to go see Kenzan. He arrived right back at the dorm where he last saw him.

"Hey! Kenzan!" He shouted over, hoping he would hear.

Looking over, Kenzan was not expecting to see Sho. "Oh, Sho. What's up? I have to go see Judai and the others." He said, looking away as if he wanted to hurry and leave right then.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"You seem to be in a hurry. Where you off to..?" He said, glancing at Kenzan curiously. Suddenly, Sho got out a picket knife from behind... his motives unclear.

Kenzan curiously stared at Sho. He was acting... Strange. "Oh, just to see what Judai and the others are up to. They seem to want to catch that killer as well, so we should work together."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Sho continued to stare, as if to catch Kenzan in a slip up of some sort. He wasn't about to trust him so easily. "Is that so? So... who exactly do you think could be the murderer? You must suspect someone."

Tilting his head, Kenzan thought about it. "Huh.... I'm actually not sure. But that's why I need to go see Judai and the others, to get clues. So see ya." Kenzan turned around and began to walk away.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Seeing Kenzan about to leave, Sho extended his arm out to stop him... but stopped. He instead went closer and and got right behind Kenzan, stealthily... as soon as he did, he pushed his pocket knife right into Kenzan's back and then proceeded to take a bigger knife out of his pocket. With that... he had murdered Kenzan. He quickly threw away the knife and ran off, hoping no one would notice.

A bit away, Johan thought he heard something. "Judai, did ya hear that? Sounded like a scream."

Looking over, Judai looked in the direction the sound came from. "Yeah, kinda. Come on, let's go see!!" He told the others and ran off ahead.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast