~Checkmate~Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rio and Ryoga Kamishiro) - Page 11

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: ~Checkmate~Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rio and Ryoga Kamishiro)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: ~Checkmate~Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rio and Ryoga Kamishiro)

Fubuki smiled at Judai and nodded. "Alright." He then closed his eyes, trying to rest.

"Sure, if ya want. We can all go investigate the Osiris Red Dorms first!" Johan exclaimed, giving a grin to Judai.

Sho got into the Blue Dorms and went straight to Fujiwara's room. He had a certain plan in mind for him... knocking on the door, he called out, "Fujiwara..?"

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

"Great! I'll come with then. You two coming too?" Judai asked, looking at Ryo and Asuka. Asuka shook her head, "Well... I think I'll stay here. I'd feel better making sure onii-chan rests."

Ryo walked near the door. "I might as well come, it was my idea." After saying that, he walked out, going on ahead. "Okay then, let's go as well, Johan!" Judai gave a slight smile.

Hearing a knock on the door, Fujiwara went over and opened it, and to his surprise, it was Sho. "You...?" He'd never interacted with the smaller student before, so it was pretty unexpected to see him.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"So you and Ryo are comin'? Great, let's all go!" Johan said excitingly, running out the door.

Fubuki tried to fall asleep, but he just couldn't. He kept trying to recall what had happened to him... that, and he was worried something bad would happen to Asuka if he let himself rest. "Hey... Asuka?"

Giving a sly smile, Sho realized Fujiwara would be confused by this random visit. "Can I come in? I have something I need to ask you." He asked, not really intending for a 'no'.

"Uh-huh!" Judai beamed and followed Johan.

Sitting on the seat next to the bed where Fubuki was, Asuka quickly looked over as she heard Fubuki. "Huh? You're up? You should be resting..." She sighed, "What is it?"

Giving a cautious glare, Fujiwara nodded, even though he was incredibly puzzled. "Sure..." He tilted his head, "Something to ask? Like what?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Fubuki got up slightly from the bed and clutched his chest. "Nngh..." He groaned from the pain, looking over to Asuka. "You've been... safe, right? No one has tried to harm you, right?" He asked, a serious look on his face.

Sho smiled again. Giving his usually cold glare, he walked closer to Fujiwara. "What if I told you... I was the murderer?"

Asuka stared at her brother looking confused but then showed a weak smile. "What's with you? You're the one in pain... I'm fine though, really." She tried to reassure him best as she could, but her voice was also full of worry. Asuka also wasn't sure if she should tell Fubuki about whenever Edo also seemed concerned for her safety, but that seemed like useless information to tell him.

Fujiwara backed up and raised an eyebrow. "...Huh? The murderer... You?" Fujiwara didn't believe what he was hearing, and thought that he could just be lying to him, but... For some reason, he felt like he was telling the truth. So then what? There was a murderer, right there in front of him, in his room!? "Why would you tell me that...!?" He warily asked, backing away.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011