Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rise of the Wicked ~Private RPG~ - Page 3

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rise of the Wicked ~Private RPG~

Visit Scarlet Devil's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rise of the Wicked ~Private RPG~

Marley looked at her card for a second and smiled, "Well, looks like you've got me there~" She said playfully. Ashlotte had no clue what she meant by that, neither did she care. "Hurry up and make your move!" She shouted at her.

"Alright, alright... Impatient much? Haha~" Marley responded, giggling again. "Okay, first I place one card facedown, and now I tribute one of my Fluffy Tokens, in order to summon my Allure Queen LV5!" She then sighed, "well, since I normal summoned her, I cannot activate her effect, doesn't mean I won't destroy your monster though~ I equip her with Axe of Despair~" Her Allure Queen had gotten a bosst of 1000 ATK, now having 2000. "destroy her Manju~" Manju was quickly destroyed, knocking off 600 of Ashlotte's LP, and leaving her with 2900.

Ashlotte gritted her teeth, "dammit..." she said as Marley ended her turn, "Alright, I draw..." the card she drew was Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness, 'this could come in handy' she thought, "Alright, I end my turn." It seemed as if Ashlotte was running out of options.

"Oh? Not gonna summon anything at least" Marley taunted, "I draw~" she giggled, "Alright, I summon Krebons to the field, and he's gonna give my monsters a tune-up~" All of her monsters were now being used to Synchro Summon, this could mean business for Ashlotte. "I synchro summon, Thought Ruler Archfiend, in attack mode!" Thought Ruler Archfiend emerged onto the field, with the ATK of 2700. "and you're wide open, Ashlotte~" Marley said, as she commanded her monster to attack, knocking off 2700 of Ashlotte's LP, now having only 200.

With that major hit, Ashlotte almost fell to her knees, but she laughed. "thank you...with that, i can activate the effect of Gorz! I special summon him onto the field!" She quickly summoned her monster, Gord, Emissary of Darkness onto the field. "...and, his effect allows me to summon 1 Emissary of Darkness Token onto the field, it's attack is equal to the amount of damage I took, which was 2700!!!"

Marley giggled a little, "So~? You still can't win~"

"we'll see..." Ashlotte remarked, as Marley ended her turn. "Time to end this...I draw!" She smiled, "good...first, I'll activate Giant Trunade! This returns all spells and traps to their owner's hand, next, I activate Card Destruction! We must both discard our hands, and redraw a new one with the same amount of cards we discarded." Ashlotte managed to discard the 2 Djinn's in her hand, now there being three in the graveyard, "finally...I activate End of the World! With this, I can Ritual Summon this, DEMISE, KING OF ARMAGEDDON!" she shouted, using the effects of the Djinn's in her grave to summon it to the field. The ground turned black, as her favorite monster arose onto the field.

"Finish her!!!" she commanded her three monsters, using the token to get rid of Thought Ruler Archfiend, and Gorz to attack her directly first. "Demise, finish her off..." Demise then struck Marley last, and her LP finally dropped to 0, "...the end.." was Ashlotte's final word as the duel ended, and the holograms faded away.

Marley sighed, "...looks like I lose...oh well, I accomplished my task~"//"Wait...what?" Ashlotte asked, "what do you mean, 'my task'?" Marley dusted herself off, "no since in not telling you..." she sighed, "I work with Director Goodwin, I was assigned to duel you, in order to see if your...ability...was true or a myth. Now that I've found out, I had better take my leave~....oh, and I'm also pretty sure he wished to meet ya~...anyways, g'bye~" In a flash, Marley vanished.

"....what could Goodwin want with me....?"
    Last edited by Scarlet Devil; 5th September 2010 at 06:54 PM.

Blog Entries

"I'll summon Infernity Necromancer and use it's ability to switch it to defense mode!"
    "Hang on, Rayhu, I activate my Saber Hole, negating your summon!"
    "However, I will activate my Dark Bribe, which negates that, however, you draw a card."
    Peyru drew his card.
    "Now I activate my next card, Phantom Hand! It lets me remove my hand from play, which allows me to now activate my Necromancer's effect! I can special summon an "Infernity" monster from my grave, and I pick my Infernity Archfiend, and when that's special summoned, I can search my deck for an "Infernity" card." Rayhu picked up a card, and then shuffled.
    "You're beginning to feel the pain of Infernities........I now use my Archfiend to attack your Airbellum!"
    "Not bad, Rayhu, but I activate Magic Cylinder!"
    The attack came back to Rayhu, reducing his life points to 2200.
    "I end my turn."
    Peyru drew his next card.
    "I summon my XX-Saber Ragigura! Now I can bring back my lost "X-Saber" from my grave to my hand! I then set a card, and end my turn." (That was a risky move............but I had to do it......)
    Reyhu drew a card.
    "Now my Phantom Hand card activates! The hand I removed from play comes back! I now play my Infernity Launcher, then I discard Infernity Destroyer through Launcher's effect, and then I'll remove my hand once more. Now I activate my Necromancer's ability to special summon Infernity Destroyer!"
    "Not so fast, Rayhu! I activate my 2nd Saber Hole!"
    Rayhu looked like he didn't care.
    "Very well.....I still attack your Ragigura with my Archfiend!"
    Peyru's life points fell to 2400.
    Last edited by X Dragoon; 5th September 2010 at 08:41 PM.
    [[[[[<>>>>=====+++++~~~~~Wave~~~~~+++++=====<<<<>]]]]]

|||||!!!!!////---+++===Weekly Song===+++---\\\\!!!!!|||||

"My turn. Draw! Now, its time for you to feel pain... I Special Summon, Dark Armed Dragon from my hand!" He yelled out with a booming voice. "With this, I remove all of my three of my Graveyard monsters from play, to destroy all your Crystal Beasts."

"What!?" Izumi cringed as she saw her Crystal Beasts get destroyed.
    "I send them to my Spell and Trap Card Zone instead..."

"Now I attack! Dark Armed Dragon and my Asmo Token! Attack!" He hollered as his Dark Armed Dragon readied a black fireball.

"Activate Trap! Last Resort! I can activate it only when you declare and attack, and then I'm able to take out Ancient City Rainbow Ruins from my deck and activate it immediately!" Her Duel Disk then started automatically shuffling her cards, and pushed the top card forward. Izumi grabbed the card and slammed it into her Field Spell Zone.

"Now I halve the damage I take from Dark Armed Dragon!" She shielded herself as the fireball got weaker as it struck her. Her Life Points went down to 2600. And soon the next hit took 1200 off her once more, which dropped her to 1400.

"This is bad..." Izumi muttered to herself. 'At this point... I'll have to do it...' She thought to herself.

"My turn is over."

Director Goodwin was examining both players', 'It looks like they're being pushed over their limits... its almost time.' He then received a message from one of his mysterious subordinates, Marley. Her report said that the test was successful and that the person she dueled was confirmed... to be one of them.
    Last edited by Blazing Star; 10th September 2010 at 05:29 PM.

Blog Entries

Rayhu set a card and ended his turn.
    "I draw!"
    Peyru stared at his hand. "I summon XX-Saber Boggart! I now special summon my Anu Piranha from my hand through it's effect! I now tune my Airbellum with my Piranha for my X-Saber Urbellum!"
    Rayhu stared at the new monster. "How troublesome....."
    "You better believe it, Rayhu! I first attack your Archfiend with my Boggart!"
    Rayhu's life points then reduced to 2100
    "I now end my turn."
    "...." (So he remembered Scrap Iron Scarecrow.....)
    Rayhu drew his card, as well as his hand that he removed from play.
    "First, I summon my Infernity Mirage! Next, I remove my hand from play, allowing me to activate my Mirage's special ability! I can tribute it, giving me 2 "Infernity" from my Graveyard, and I pick my Archfiend and Avenger!"
    Rayhu now had a total of 3 monsters on the field.
    "But that's not all, for I will now use my Archfiend's ability to pick up another "Infernity" card from my deck, which I will set face down! Now I use my Necromancer's special ability to special summon my Infernity Destroyer!"
    Rayhu began a special summoning chant.
    "The dead and the living...The moment they meet at zero, above the cage of eternity, the demonic dragon comes out! Synchro Summon! Come forth, Infernity Doom Dragon!'"
    On the field remained Infernity Destroyer and Infernity Doom Dragon.
    "It's over, now get out of my face! I use my Infernity Launcher's ability, by releasing it from the field, I can revive 2 "Infernities" from my grave, and I choose Necromancer and Archfiend! This time, I choose not to use Archfiend's ability, but instead, Necromancer's so I will now revive Infernity Avenger! Now I will tune my Archfiend, Avenger, and Necromancer for my Chaos King Archfiend!"
    "THREE POWERFUL MONSTERS IN ONE TURN?!" Peyru began backing away in fear.
    "I told you not to disappoint me.....disappear from my sight! I first attack your Urbellum with my Destroyer!"
    Peyru's life points fell to 700.
    "Next up, I attack your Boggart with my dragon!"
    Infernity Doom Dragon released a powerful attack, destroying Boggart and the rest of Peyru's life points.
    With the attack, Peyru flew backwards and let out a scream.
    "ARRRRGGGGAAAH!!!!!! I WAS ABOUT TO END YOU!!!!!!"
    Rayhu began turning off his duel disc calmly.
    "You disappointed me......"

"Its... my turn!" Izumi said as she got a card from her deck. When she looked at the card, her eyes started glowing. And her multicolored eyes turning into one color, and that color started changing its tone until it was an entirely new color, and so on.

"You've made a mistake. You've set me up for my ultimate combination. I use Ancient City Rainbow Ruins's effect to draw another card." She said as she grabbed another card from her deck.

"It ends here... You're an idiot for setting yourself up this way.... I summon Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle... and then use Crystal Abundance!" She said, slamming the card down.

"H-How can I forget!?!?" The man was a bit surprised. "I miscalculated!"

"I send all cards on the field, to the Graveyard." The crystals started shining, then there was a flash of bright light... and the field was empty. "Now I Special Summon monsters equal to the number of cards on your side of the field sent to the Graveyard, and that makes a total of 3."
    "So now, be reborn, Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus! Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger, and Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth!"

The man stood there, shocked. "So now... you're planning to finish me off...?"

"Yes, but not in this way..." Izumi answered coldly, as the glow in her eyes started glowing more fiercely. "I use Sapphire Pegasus's effect and put a Emerald crystal in my Spell and Trap Card Zone..."

"This... this means...!"

"Exactly... I'm all set..." Izumi said.

Seven crystals then appeared in the air, they were all of different color, and glowing with a bright radiance. The crystals then started to spin around in a circle and an arc of pure light appeared, piercing through the hole of the spinning crystal circle. Then the crystals started to spin faster, and they moved closer to the light.

"The Seven Crystals shine a new ray of hope! Legendary light that beams an arc through the skies, fulfill our hopes and dreams and guide us! Special Summon!"

The crystals then suddenly spread far from each other, and in an instant pause, they slammed into each other, with the ray of light in the between.

Out appeared a white mirage, a dragon shaped figure that looked as bright as daybreak. The seven gems that were spinning, were glowing as they placed themselves in the mirage dragon's neck. Its wings expanded slowly... "Appear now, The Savior's Mirage, Rainbow Dragon!" As soon as it was said, the mirage dragon roared, and its wings suddenly sprang wide as it became visible to see to the world, shining beautifully.

The man was awe struck. With his hood falling off, his facial expression was both fear and amazement.
    Goodwin continued to look at the dragon, and then looked at Izumi's color changing eyes.

"She's the one. One of them." Goodwin simply said.

"Now, Rainbow Dragon, finish him off! Rainbow Refraction!!!" A ring then started to appear in front of Rainbow Dragon's mouth, as multicolored energy started to travel towards the ring. Then in a burst of multicolored energy, Rainbow Dragon released the giant beam and killed the rest of Izumi's opponent's Life Points.

The man collapsed and hit the floor.
    Last edited by Blazing Star; 11th September 2010 at 12:11 PM.

Blog Entries

"I've had enough of your games, Goodwin. Let me out of here."
    Peyru's cards flew everywhere as he fell to the ground and fainted.
    "I demand to know the meaning of all this. The underground duels you've set up, and all this about the Ener-D."
    "......" (There's more to this....I know it....)
    The scattered cards slowly landed on the ground, leaving a mess of cards all over the floor.

As Izumi stepped out, her eye color turned to normal, and she immediately caught when the champion said. "Ener-D? What about them? Isn't the city getting power outages cause the reactors are going haywire?... This is all connected?"

Goodwin continued to look at the two with a stern face, "You two will know soon enough... rest assured, you will know when the time comes. For now, I have acquired the information I needed, and have seen that you two are one of them. Along with others, both from Satellite and New Domino... be on your guard." He then walked towards an open door and into a dark room, as soon as he wasn't visible by sight he vanished.

Izumi then continued to stare off into her own thought, wondering how they could be connected, did he mean the devices? If so, why didn't Goodwin correct her?

But those thoughts vanished as she then noticed that she was in the same place as the Duel King. Her cheeks turned a bright red. "O-Oh... So... how are you... Mister... um... Duel King?"

Blog Entries

"You don't need to call my by titles............formalities aren't necessary."
    Rayhu began making his way out.
    "If you want to talk more, then you can go ahead and follow me......" (Goodwin...don't think I'll be sitting around idly for long.....)
    Rayhu continued walking as he thought about the situation.
    "....." (He claims there are more of us in Satellite and New Domino........I suppose that would be my starting lead.......though there isn't much to go on....but....I'll let Goodwin be......for now.....)

Visit Scarlet Devil's Youtube Channel

Ashlotte sighed, “Well… whatever it may be, I’ll find out soon enough…” She said to herself, proceeding towards her D-Wheel. The things Marley said to her at the end of the duel still made her think, ‘what exactly did she mean… my… ability…?’ She thought to herself, as she rode off, heading back home.

‘What could all of this mean…? And of all people, how could Goodwin know about what happened that night…’ Was what she thought throughout the whole ride. She sighed once more, “I really shouldn't worry as much..." she said to herself, "...but...that...vision I had during that duel... is... it returning again...?"

As she arrived back to her garage, the thoughts of that still filled her mind, though she seemed to have wanted to forget about it all.

"...why?" Was what she then asked.

"A-Are you worried about what Goodwin said? Do you know why he forced us into doing underground duels?" Izumi asked in a nervous tone. "Did... did you see me duel?" She asked, her worst thought is that the Duel King would think her deck is terrible, even though the Crystal Beasts are special cards.

Blog Entries

"Like I know the reason behind this.........whatever he's planning.....it doesn't look good to me, but I must say.......you duel pretty well."
    Rayhu made his way to Cafe la Geen.
    "You want something....?" He looked at the menu.

"A-Are you serious? Um... but like, aren't the things here a bit pricey?" Izumi asked, a bit nervous.

Her Spirit Partner, Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus, was trying to hold in his laugher.

This just made even Izumi more embarrassed, and her face flustered. "Sh-Shut up..." She muttered under her breath.

With that, Sapphire Pegasus hit the floor and started laughing hysterically, same with the other Crystals. Except Ruby Carbuncle, it just rested on her shoulder.

Blog Entries

"Yeah, but it won't bother me. I'll get you a Blue Eyes Mountain."
    Rayhu ordered 2 Blue Eyes Mountains.
    "This is basically the best coffee they have. It's pretty good, you haven't lived until you've tried it."
    As he took a seat at nearby empty table, he found himself enjoying his day, finally able to do something normal with a friend.
    "You......gonna take a seat.....or....just kind of....stand there looking at the ground....?" Rayhu was unable to see the monster spirits, so he found Izumi acting a bit weird.

Border of Life Scarlet Sky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Are we there yet?" asked the stranger impatiently. "Yeaaaaahhh....no." replied Clovis. "Why am I being taken to Sector Security?" asked the stranger. "For vandalizing my ride in that duel!" spoke Clovis with his eyes squinted. The stranger had a look of dissapoint on his face. "What is your name anyway...?" questioned Clovis. "Gil..." he said. "Well Gil... I have to stop by the Bootleg to grab a drink... do you need to come in and grab something?" said Clovis casually. "Wait... what?" Gil said nervously. "Meh... I'll let you off this time... but YOU have to buy a new paintjob for my duel runner." replied Clovis with a sneer. Gil's facial expression was a mixture of relief and annoyance. When they finally arrived at the Bootleg, they both jumped off the duel runner and ran inside.~

Banner courtesy of Blazaking.

Izumi turned around, sweating a bit, 'Crap... I bet he thinks I'm weird...! Thanks a lot guys!!!' She thought. What she said was, "I'm sorry, I... was focused on other things... but... are you sure spending 3000 Yen on me is... a bit... um... special?" Izumi asked, trying to hide her nervousness, she just made it more awkward, though. "Never mind... um... has anyone come close to beating you before?" She asked, desperately trying to get his mind off what she just said.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast