Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rise of the Wicked ~Private RPG~ - Page 2

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rise of the Wicked ~Private RPG~

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rise of the Wicked ~Private RPG~

When the two got down, they were looking at a high tech duel arena. Full of testing computers used to sense Ener-D and other such things.
    "I use this as a direct test to see just exactly how powerful you are." Director Goodwin said. He paused.

In the distance, hiding behind a computer, was Izumi. Looking from a distance. "Wow... so this is the Champion... and the Director? I never got to see them up close and personal..." She whispered to herself.

"There will be a bit of special thing that you will need in order to duel, but other than that, just treat it as a Championship match." Goodwin continued. "Now, if you may step on this, please?"

OOC: Cue the opponent's arrival once you get there.

Blog Entries

After a warm dinner, Kai decided that he'll call it a night.

Suddenly, a card is hurled at Kai, he quickly dodges is.
    "SHOW YOURSELF!" Yelled Kai
    "...Hehehehehe, you found me" Said a familiar voice, it was the man in the hood!
    "Who are you" Asked Kai
    "Oh, just your average guy in a hood, hows Alistar doing, Kai?
    Kai's eyes widenen. "How do you know my fathers name!?" Asked a curious Kai
    "Lets just say, I've been keeping a close eye" Said the man before starting a duel. Suddenly, a shadowy circle formed around Kai. Faint noises and sounds could be heard.
    "Oh, if its a duel you want, Its a duel you'll get!" Said Kai, before starting the duel.
    "One more thing, for any damage you recieve, or if any monster is destroued, it affects you physically"
    "Wha-" Said Kai, before the man started his turn

DUEL - HOODED MAN

Man - I draw! I play the card, Double Summon. Now I summon Marauding Captain and Morphing Jar, and activate Morphing Jars abulity! We discard our hand, and get 5 new cards. Then I activate Marauding Captians ability and summon Comrade Swordsman of Landstar!
    Kai - Grrr. I draw! I summon Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress! And I activate her effect to destroy that facedown! And I end my turn with a facedown and and by discarding 3 cards.
    Man - I draw! I synchro summon Collosal Fighter using Marauding Captain, Morphing Jar and Comrade Swordsman! Then I place a card facedown and end my turn
    Kai - I activate my face down - Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter! I can destroy your Collosal Fighter!

Suddenly, Kai looses blance

Hehehehe, didnt I say it affects you? Said the man, before snickering

Damn it! Yelled Kai

Kai - I summon Gale the Whirlwind, and then use his ability to summon Sirroco the Dawn and Bora the Spear
    Man - To bad! I draw! I play the card Monster Reborn, and revive Collosal Fighter! I reveal my fface down - Synchro strike Now, attack Gale!

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Screamed Kai, as his Life Points dropped to 1200.

Kai - Ah, no!

Suddenly, a voice could be heard.

"Dont give up!" Said Gale. "You can do it!" Encouraged Bora. "Trust us, we'll protect you" Replied Sirroco. "Never give up hope, son"

"Dad?" Questioned Kai.
    "Yes. I will always be with you. Now win for me"
    "Ok dad!" Said Kai

Kai - I summon Shura Blue Flame! Then I activate Sirrocos ability, It lets me add up all the attacks of the Blackwings on my fielfd and add it to one monster. And I choose Bora! His attack is now 5500! Then I activate Bora's ability. Since Colossal fighter's defence is lesser than Bora's attack, I can inflict the difference as battle damage! NOW ATTACK BORA! DARK SPEAR ATTACK!

5500-1000 = 4500.

Kai wins
    ---

Suddenly, the ominous circle disappears. The man's eye turns black, and he talks to himself

"I'm sorry I failed, master! Forgive me! AHHHHHH!" And the man disappears, leaving a black cloak left behind.

"Ahh what a weird night" Said Kai, looking at his monsters with a warm smile before they disappeared. Suddenly, Kai faints...
    Last edited by Zwampert; 28th August 2010 at 09:39 AM.

Impossible Spell Card Scarlet Sky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Rock!" shouted Clovis tauntingly. "Scis- Don't get cocky you sewer rat." the stranger retorted. "You're just sad that you aren't going first." Clovis said, then followed that up with a thumbs down. "DUEL!!" they shouted in unison.
    Clovis examined his hand nervously before drawing... He saw Honest, Mirror Force, and two Bountiful Artemis', and lastly Dark Bribe. "Decent enough..." he thought before drawing. The card turned out to be Speed Spell-Raigeki. "Not the best draw this early on... but it'll do." he thought to himself. The speed counter went up to one for both players. He placed one face-down in the Spell/Trap card zone, and then summoned Bountiful Artemis in attack mode. "My turn's over!" he said.
    The stranger drew a card, and then smirked. "I'll end my turn early." he said with a manical smile. The speed counter went up to two for both players. "Wait... what?" Clovis thought, mystified as to why he didn't do anything except draw. "This guy must think he's clever... but I know that he has a Goz in his hand." he thought.

Visit Scarlet Devil's Youtube Channel

The duel started, both players starting with 4000 Life Points, the young girl, Marley, insisted on going first.
    “Alright, here I go, I draw!” She then glanced at her cards, “Hm… okay, first off, I place two cards face down, and then I set one monster and end my turn~” She then said as she smiled, muttering, “I hope what he said is true about you”

“Okay, I draw!” She said, and looked at her hand, sighing a little, “Okay, I set one card facedown and I Summon Sangan in attack mode!” The creature known as Sangan emerged onto the field, having the ATK of 1000. “I attack your facedown monster!” With that, she successfully attacked Marley’s monster, only to reveal it was a Dandylion, “ugh…. Dammit…” Ashlotte then said, knowing well of the effect of that monster.
    “Haha! Goodie, whenever Dandylion is sent to the Graveyard, I can summon two fluffy tokens in defense mode~ “She said, and giggled. The two tokens had of course no ATK and DEF. Ashlotte sighed, and ended her turn from there.
    “Alright, I draw~” Marley said, giggling once more, this of course began to irritate Ashlotte a little. “Alright, I set yet another monster facedown, and end my turn~ You go~”
    Ashlotte drew her next card, “Okay, finally! First off, I summon Djinn Presider of Rituals in attack mode, and now, I attack both of yo--…” Ashlotte was instantly interrupted, “Not so fast~” Marley said, “I activate Mirror Force, and that gets rid of both of your monsters~” And with that, both of Ashlotte’s monsters were removed from the field. “Now, shall we talk about your… history…while we duel?” She then asked, “How… your mother disappeared~”

With that, Ashlotte’s eyes instantly turned red, “How on earth did you know of that event?!” She furiously asked.
    Marley giggled, “Someone told me~ Now, end your turn, please~”
    A little angry, and very curious, Ashlotte quickly ended her turn. “Now, I draw~” Marley said, “…so, what happened that night?” She then asked. It seemed she was trying to evoke her into doing something….
    Last edited by Scarlet Devil; 28th August 2010 at 03:17 PM.

Blog Entries

At that moment, a boy walked in from a nearby hallway.

"Rayhu.....I've heard so much about you, being the champion of New Domino and all."
    Rayhu quickly examined the new arrival, but he seemed like a normal teenager.
    "And you are........?"
    "Peyru's the name, my good man, so then....how about a little....duel.....?"
    "Fine.........don't disappoint me......" (There's clearly something wrong here.....)
    Peyru began to take his side of the field.
    "Believe me, Rayhu, I don't intend to."
    [[[[[<>>>>=====+++++~~~~~Wave~~~~~+++++=====<<<<>]]]]]

|||||!!!!!////---+++===Weekly Song===+++---\\\\!!!!!|||||

Suddenly, a cage fell from the sky and trapped both Rayhu and the teenage boy. Then, a machine passed by their faces.

"I added a Ener-D sensor devices. It senses your Ener-D so I can see if you are truly what they say you are. Both of your two are extraordinary duelists, so I need to see which is better. I'm sorry that I have to go to such extremes..." Goodwin said, lowering his head a bit.

In the other side, Izumi saw and heard the whole thing. "What!?" She shouted, blowing her cover. Her face immediately turned red and she desperately tried to hide, she saw the Goodwin noticed.

"There is no need to hide anymore, you could come out now." He said, still looking ahead.

'Ah! I messed up!!' She thought to herself. She slowly came out of her hiding place, with her head down.
    Last edited by Blazing Star; 30th August 2010 at 10:54 PM.

Blog Entries

"Ugh...where am I?" Murmured Kai, rubbing his head gently trying to figure out his current location
    "Hi sir, you are in New Domino Hospital. You were rushed here by the paramedics after you fell outside of your appartment"
    "Im pretty sure thats not what happened" Thought Kai, trying to remember his activities the night before
    "I might as well leave now. Thanks nurse" Said Kai with a warm smile.
    As he tried to get up, he saw a crow flying in the air. Kai smiled as he remembered what happened.

Blog Entries

Rayhu looked at the cage.
    "I figured something like this would happen......."
    Peyru set up his duel disc.
    "Since you don't have any choice.....let's duel!"
    After analyzing the situation, finding no possible way out from the inside, Rayhu set up the duel disc.
    "If we're going to duel, we duel my way. The first person who draws their hand goes first."
    At that moment, both duelists drew 5 cards, which seemed to have ended in a tie.
    "I go first!" Rayhu drew his card. "...." (What deck does he use? Best if I analyzed the cards he plays first...)
    "Come on, Rayhu, show me that champion skill you have."
    Rayhu stared at his hand. "....." (Either way........Infernities can be a difficult archetype to play with....)
    Last edited by X Dragoon; 31st August 2010 at 08:58 PM.

"You're the girl from Duel Academy Island, aren't you? There were rumors about you and your skills... They say you're possessed when you're dueling seriously." Director Goodwin said to her.

"Wait... how do you know about me? How do you know about that?" Izumi responded in a defensive tone, readying her Duel Disk.

"You seem to posses the power of a Psychic Duelist... but your abilities are different than that, aren't they? Your power is much greater... and it differs." Goodwin continued, avoiding her question.

"Answer my question!" Izumi hollered in response, "How do you know that?"

"The rumors... And some other things. But I'm not here for that." He said, saying it in a calm tone. "Your dueling abilities. Do you mind if I test them? Or are you too weak to show the Champion your 'power'?"

"Weak!? Don't underestimate me, Goodwin! I'll do your little challenge!... But no funny stuff!" She yelled, walking to a second Duel Arena beside Rayhu and the other duelist.

"I have a bad feeling about this, boss." Sapphire Pegasus warned her, he was currently not visible at the time.

A purr was then heard, "He's right, you don't need to show him anything~"

"Amethyst Cat, Sapphy, you guys need to learn when to take risks. I bet the opponent won't even be that difficult!~" Their master, Izumi smirked.

Blog Entries

Rayhu began his turn.
    "First off, I'll play Infernity Archfiend in attack mode! Then I set 2 cards face down, and that'll end it for me."
    Peyru drew his card.
    "For my turn, I'll play X-Saber Anu Piranha! Then I equip her with Sword of Sparkles! Now attack, cut up his Archfiend!"
    Rayhu activates a trap.
    "Hold it! I activate my Scarp Iron Scarecrow. I can block the attack, and set the card face down once more."
    "Tch...turn end...."
    "My move!"
    Rayhu drew the card.
    "......." (So he went on the offensive....and judging by the cards he used....his deck must have X-Sabers..........)

Visit Scarlet Devil's Youtube Channel

“That’s none of your business!” She responded furiously. Marley shrugged her shoulders, “Eh… fine~ don’t talk about it~ I summon Allure Queen LV3, in attack mode!” She then pointed towards Ashlotte, “Attack her directly!” Her monster, Allure Queen LV3, then quickly struck Ashlotte, hitting her with a stream of flames and knocking off 500 of Ashlotte’s Life Points, leaving her now with 3500. “Alright, I end my turn now~”
    Without saying a word, Ashlotte quickly drew her card, peeking that she now has the card End of the World in her hand. “Alright, I summon Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands in attack mode…” Her creature emerged onto the field, having 1400 ATK points, “First, I use his ability to add one Ritual Monster from my deck into my hand… and I choose, Ruin!” When she then shuffled her deck, and quickly ordered her monster to attack, “….get rid of her Allure Queen.” With that, her Allure Queen LV3 was destroyed, taking off 900 of Marley’s Life Points (3100 Remaining).

“Wow, that was unexpected~ Ah well, ha-ha” Marley said giggling,
    “Shut up…” Ashlotte responded quickly, “I place one card face down, and end my turn.”

“Ooo~ is someone angry~?” Marley asked as she drew her card. “I place one card facedown, and end my turn~”
    ‘…that was too quick…’ Ashlotte thought as she drew her card, but she was suddenly stunned. Her vision blurred a little bit, and it felt as if time was moving ahead even faster than usual. She closed her eyes for a second, but when she did, all she could see was the duel she was in. It showed Ashlotte summoning Ruin, Queen of Oblivion on that turn, but Marley equipped it with Paralyzing Potion… making it unable to attack. Ashlotte’s turn was forced to end, and Marley’s turn began, with her summoning Allure Queen LV7 to the field, and using it’s effect to equip Ruin to it, and Ashlotte getting attacked directly, ending the duel. Could this have been… a vision of some sort?
    Soon after, Ashlotte’s vision came to; she knew what that was… her power… She haven’t used it in a while, she had almost forgot how it felt on her.
    “Yoo-hoo~ everything alright over there~?” Marley asked, playfully.
    Groggy a little, Ashlotte nodded, and said, “D-don’t worry about me, just finish this duel…” Remembering what she saw, she decided not to summon Ruin, and placed a card facedown. “I end my turn….”

‘Hmm… maybe she did have that vision…’ Marley thought; her intentions was to lure Ashlotte into summoning Ruin, Queen of Oblivion, and using it to equip to her Allure Queen LV7, but that looked like it wasn’t going to work now. She sighed, “Alright, I draw~”

Impossible Spell Card Scarlet Sky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Speed Counter:3 (both)
    Clovis-4000
    ????-4000
    "Come hither, Bountiful Artemis!" (1600/1700) he said as he summoned his monster in attack mode. "" he said with false-naivety. "Ergh..." said the stranger upon receiving the direct attack. "YOU FOOL-" the stranger said, but was then interupted by Clovis. "Yeah, yeah... I get it. The whole "you fell into my trap!" thing." he said with an annoyed tone of voice. The stranger remained silent, and then special summoned Gorz, the Emmisary of Darkness to the field thanks to it's special ability. "I can now-" he started, but then got interupted again. "...Special summon an Emissary of Darkness token to your side of the field, with ATK and DEF equal to the damage taken?" he said while regaining his sudden loss of balance on his duel runner. "I'll lay a face-down and end my turn there..." he said with a wink.
    Clovis-4000
    ????-2400
    It was the stranger's turn. He drew a card, which apparently caused him to smile the faintest of smiles.
    Speed Counter 4 (both)
    "I activate... Speed Spell-Speed Energy! As long as I have 2 or more speed counters..." he said and paused... waiting to be interupted by Clovis again. "Well...? Don't you have a smart-aleck response?" he said obviously losing his cold demeanor. "...oh! Sorry... I think I may have dozed off while you were explaining the card's effect to me." he said with sarcastic exhaustion. "BAH!!!" the stranger said. "I select... Gorz to be the monster I boost the attack of." Gorz' ATK was now 3500, and the stranger had things set-up to nearly wipe-out Clovis. The stranger let out a sinister laugh, for this reason. "Lay ruin to him! Gorz!" he shouted triumphantly as he declared an attack on Clovis' sole monster. "Can't let you do that!" he said upon revealing the Honest in his hand. Bountiful Artemis-5100/1700, and the stranger could not cancel his attack due to the timing. "Oh shi-" he said before Gorz was mowed down by Artemis' counter-attack. "GAAAAAHH!!" he yelled in frustration as he received 1600 more points of damage. "You don't deserve that disguise. It makes you look cooler than you actually are!" Clovis said with a snicker. The stranger summoned "Plague-Speader Zombie". "All hearts begin and end in darkness... Come forth and feed this interloper to the shadows! Rise from the grave to command the shadows again! Synchro Summon, Revived King... Ha Des!" spoke the stranger as he synchro-summoned his key card. "I will now lay 2 face-downs and end my turn." he said chillingly.
    Clovis-4000
    ????-800
    Speed Counter-5 (both)
    Clovis started to hum some dramatic thinking music he once heard on a re-run on an old gameshow. He drew his card. "Better lay this down, just in case." he thought upon seeing the card he drew. "I'll set this, and end my turn..." he said calmly.
    Clovis-4000
    ????-800

The stranger was still nervous... he now knew his foe was tougher than he expected, despite being a rookie. He looked at his own two face-down cards, and then glanced at Clovis' facedown cards. He decided it was nothing to worry about. "I now activate my trap card, Kunai with Chain!" he said, and then used it's effect to equip it to Revived King Ha Des. "Now... it's time to teach something about turbo dueling... I now use Speed World-2's effect to remove 4 speed counters and inflict 800 damage to you for each speed spell in my hand." he said with a sadistic smile. "I have... 2 speed spells in my hand... Now suffer two-times the pain!" Clovis received 1600 points of damage, and started to lose control of his duel runner. "Agh..." he said while trying to regain control. He finally did so... but not until after he scraped against a nearby rail, ruining his runner's paint job. Upon noticing this he remained silent... but clenched his fists in anger. (2400 LP left) "I summon Granadora, in attack mode!" He said. (1900) "It's almost time... to silence you forever!" he said upon activating Granadora's effect to gain 1000 life points. (??-1800, Clovis-2400) "Granadora! Smite this fool's sole line of defence! Lay the framework for his ruination!" he declared with pride. "Tsk tsk." interupted Clovis. The stranger was baffled at Clovis' lack of fear, and the sudden smile on his face. "I can't let you do that! Go trap card... Mirror Force!" he said excitedly. "I saw that coming... go Trap Jammer!" the stranger countered. "..." the stranger remained silent as he revealed his OTHER facedown... Dark Bribe. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" yelled the stranger fearfully. "This was starting to get boring! So I decided to end it. Next time... make a REAL deck." he said as Mirror Force destroyed the stranger's monsters. Then Granadora's effect activated, and drained the stranger of 2000 life points... depleting his total to 0. "Checkmate!" said Clovis with a smile, concealing his relief.

"............Hahahaha...." said the stranger. "What are you laughing about...? Don't you know that I'm going to tie you up and drop you off at Sector Security?" he quizzed. "My mission.. would have succeeded either way." he said... and then willingly pulled over, offering zero resistance to the hand-cuffs. "What does he mean...? Nah... he's just trying to scare me." Clovis thought, and then rushed off with the stranger in tow to Sector Security... meant as a present for them.
    *exuent Armand Clovis and the stranger*

A hooded man wearing a jacket walked along to the other side of the Duel Arena. "Its nice to finally meet you." The man said in a monotonic voice. He readied his Duel Disk. "Now let me see... your power."

"Humph, don't get confident now!" Izumi responded in cocky tone, activating her Duel Disk as well.

The two duelists locked eyes, Izumi a confident smirk, and the man a dull stare.

"Duel!" The two yelled out as they both grabbed 5 cards in their hands, Izumi was the first one to get 5.

"Ha! I go first, draw!" The girl said as she grabbed a card from her duel disk in a dramatic fashion. She then examined the cards in her hand. (Hm... good cards.)

"I'll start off by Summoning Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger! I set 2 cards! Turn end."

"My turn, Draw." The man didn't even glance at his cards. "I start off by using the Continuous Spell, Valhalla, Hall of The Fallen! I Special Summon Darklord Zerato! Now I attack!"

"That's where you're wrong! Spell activate! Crystal Flash! Now I place Ruby Carbuncle from my hand to the Spell and Trap Card Zone. Now I take no battle damage that involves Topaz Tiger and it can't be destroyed until the turn is over!"

"I Set a card. Now I summon Dark Valkyria. Turn end."

"My go! Draw!" She said as she grabbed another card. (Hm... so he's running a Fairy deck... gotta be careful.)

Blog Entries

"First off, I set a monster face down, now attack, my Archfiend!"
    "Now that you've destroyed my X-Saber, you've activated my Sword of Sparkles' special ability! Since my monster destroyed your monster as well, I can destroy a card you have, and I pick your face down monster!"
    "Perfect....."
    The face down monster was revealed to be Infernity Avenger.
    "I'll set another card face down, and end my turn....."
    "Hiding behind those cards won't help!"
    Peyru drew his card.
    "I summon X-Saber Airbellum! Now since I know you have Scrap Iron Scarecrow, no point in attacking, so I'll end my turn."
    "..." (He didn't attack....?) Rayhu then noticed some cards have become inverted in color, which hints him the possibility of them being set up for him.
    "......." (At this rate....I'll lose.............)
    "Come on, Rayhu! Don't tell me you've given up!"
    He stared at his deck, and drew the next card.

"Look out! I summon Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus!" Izumi said, slamming the card on her Duel Disk. Pegasus then appeared and flew into the air, spreading his wings.

"I use his effect and bring another one to my Spell and Trap Card Zone!" She said as an amber crystal emerged under Sapphire Pegasus's wings. "Now I use Dark Hole! I destroy all monsters on the field, but I use my Topaz and Sapphire's effects to send them to my Spell and Trap Card Zone instead!"

The hooded man then kept looking. "Interesting move... but I counter, Angel Fallen into Darkness! I send Dark Valkyria to my Graveyard as a response to your Dark Hole. Now I Special Summon Darklord Asmodeus."

"But... why? Its still destroyed by my Dark Hole..."

"Exactly, now I get to Special Summon 1 Asmo Token and 1 Dues Token to my side of the field." The hooded man said, smirking a bit.

The Asmo Token was in ATK mode, and the Deus in DEF. "The Asmo Token cannot be destroyed by card effects, and the Deus Token can't be destroyed by battle."

Izumi gritted her teeth 'So good for my strategy...' she thought to herself. With a sigh, she activated her card. "I activate Crystal Promise, and Special Summon Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle, and with its effect, I can Special Summon Topaz Tiger and Sapphire Pegasus! I use Sapphire's effect to get a Amethyst Crystal in my Spell and Trap Card Zone. I attack your Asmo Token with Topaz Tiger, and since its ATK raises by 400 during battle, your token's gone!"

The hooded man didn't flinch when his Life Points dropped by 200.

"Turn End!" Izumi yelled.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast