Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rise of the Wicked ~Private RPG~ - Page 10

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rise of the Wicked ~Private RPG~

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rise of the Wicked ~Private RPG~

"Cause that is where the problem will emerge. I'll tell you two about it on the way there." Lazar said, opening the door and gesturing them to get inside.

Izumi shrugged and went in. But a thought lingered in her mind, an idea, almost, "It... the Old Ener-D Reactors... isn't it, Lazar?" She asked him, but it was more of a statement, than a question.

As Rayhu got in, and Lazar sitting in the seat in front of Izumi, he laughed a bit, "Smart girl, you are. The Director told me the old story of what lurked under the Satellite and New Domino. It was constructed over an underground shrine. Which had 5 different shrines, identical to each other... except the 5th one. You see, the 5th one was completely different from the rest. It was more like a scyscaper, and was the one which was connecting all of them together."

As they drove, they saw the bridges between New Domino and Satellite, Lazar pointed towards the sight in the distance. "You see those bridges? They aren't a coincidence, the roads aren't a coincidence either. Believe it or not, those patterns and roads are what connected the shrines together. But not in physical form, no, my Duel Energy."

Izumi stopped for a while, not knowing what to say... "...A-And the 5 shrines... are what hold the 5 pieces of Exodia... right?" She asked him in response, while taking in all this new information.

Blog Entries

"I'll have to guess that the 5th would be Exodia's head........since it's notably the most important piece of all 5." (But Exodia....here? How would that be possible?)
    Rayhu looked out the window, examining the bridges in deep thought.
    "....." (I guess it's not everyday that we get an apocalyptic event.)
    "Don't think I've forgotten about Goodwin....I demand that we meet him."
    [[[[[<>>>>=====+++++~~~~~Wave~~~~~+++++=====<<<<>]]]]]

|||||!!!!!////---+++===Weekly Song===+++---\\\\!!!!!|||||

Impossible Spell Card Scarlet Sky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Clovis wasn't worried. The destruction of one monster didn't phase him. "Oh joy... you destroyed a monster. Guess I'd better start playing the bag pipes!" Clovis said sarcastically. His opponent did not look amused. Ignoring him, Clovis pulled a bottle of water out of his pocket, and drank some. Then he said "Now let's continue... I'll activate Book of Life! By removing from play Alien Grey in your Graveyard, I can special summon Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon from my graveyard!" "Not so fast...!" his opponent interrupted. "I'll use Planet Pollutant Virus' effect to place 1 A-counter on Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon." "You really are annoying me..." Clovis said impatiently as he took another sip. "Now Red-Eyes! Attack him directly!" Clovis said. "Hahahahahahahaha..." Ida snickered. "What is so funny!?" Clovis inquired annoyed. "You just stepped into another trap you fool! I'll activate Mysterious Triangle! With this card, I can select and destroy 1 monster with an A-counter, and Special Summon one Alien Monster! You have no hope of winning. Just give up you pathetic duelist! Hahahahaha!!!" Ida said proudly. Clovis's facial expression changed from plain annoyance to being quite serious. He took one last sip from the water bottle, and tossed to the ground. He wasn't smiling like he usually did. "Alright... play time... IS OVER. Now you will lose, you stupid thug!" he said calmly, with a stern tone. His opponent scoffed again and said "How can you say that? Aren't you in a bit of a bind right now!?" "I'll end my turn. With the effect of Mysterious Triangle, your Alien Warrior is now destroyed." Clovis replied as Alien Warrior faded away.

"Now I shall prove how weak you are! Go, Giant Trunade! All Spell and Trap cards on the field are returned to their owner's hand." Ida remarked. "The I will summon... Alien Ammonite! I will use it's effect to special summon Alien Warrior from my graveyard." "Now Alien Warrior, smite his facedown monster!" Clovis' facedown Mezuki was destroyed, and then Ida silently attack directly with Alien Ammonite. "Play time doesn't seem to have ended yet. And now your life will get even harder.... by tuning Alien Ammonite and Alien Warrior together, I create my ultimate masterpiece... Cosmic Fortress Gol'gar!!" Clovis silently watched as Gol'gar rose up in front of him, and towered over him like a building. Somehow he wasn't scared... "I'll set 2 more facedowns, and call that the end of my turn." his foe spoke with pride. Clovis knew he was in a bind now... he knew how dangerous this monster could be. He looked at his hand, and didn't like what he saw. It all hinged on the draw now... what would it be...?

Visit Scarlet Devil's Youtube Channel

Raza was trying to recover from the harsh attack that he had withstood just now, “Ugh…dammit…” He muttered as he drew his next card, Destiny Hero – Defender, ’just the card to protect me until I get another Skill Drain or Barbaros again… he thought to himself. “Heh, ya can’t activate his effect again, so I ain’t got much to fear anymore!” Raza then pointed out.

“So?... Not like you’re going to win this still…” Ashlotte then responded, looking at Raza furiously.

“…Gr… I set down one monster, and I end my turn…”

“Hm? What’s wrong? Is that all you can do?” Ashlotte questioned, taunting Raza, “I’m disappointed… Draw!” she then drew her next card, and smiled a bit, it was Dark Bribe, something that could help her just in case.

“Alright, Demise, attack his facedown!” She then shouted, Demise charged towards Raza’s facedown monster with full force. As the monster was revealed, it appeared to had be Destiny Hero – Defender, a monster with really high DEF, even higher than Demise’s ATK. Demise bounced right off of Defender, looking as if he was in pain, and Ashlotte took 400 Points of Damage to her life points. “…Ugh…You’re lucky that saved you… I’m not giving you yet another chance to survive my attack…” She then said as she ended her battle phase, and setting down one last card before ending her turn.

Ashlotte: 1600
    Raza: 1600

"Rayhu, you're correct, but the young lady is wrong. The pieces are gone, they disappeared and we have no idea where they are..." As soon as he finished completing his sentence, thunder crashed. Lazar jumped, "I-I... I hope it isn't happening now...!..." He then looked at the two, he blushed and calmed himself down, acting as his panic attack never happened.

"Where do you think we're going? By the time we arrive, I'll be gone and you'll be with him, dealing with this whole catastrophe!"

"But why are we important? We're just... erm... sort of average Duelists." Izumi told him, she herself was a bit scared. (I've been in many Duels before... but not even the Academy prepared me for Exodia... I'd have a chance if... just if I had that card!)

"Hehehe... Its about time you know. You're what The Director calls, Incarnates... Reincarnations of great people before time was even recorded! They had the same personalities, and similar Decks. They were the ones that sealed Exodia here long ago~" Lazar said with his signature laugh. "Your abilities were the same as well... One was able to see the future, the other could sense distant danger and threat, and another had the ability to bond with spirits and energies, and use them for their gain." He then looked towards Rayhu, "One of the abilities were yours, aren't I right?" Lazar then looked back at Izumi, "And you, Goodwin has gotten plenty of information on you... You're the one that can use the abilities of your Card Spirits, and you're able to see Spirits by sharing their power?"

"Y-Yeah... that's basically it for me..." Izumi said with a sigh. The Satellite then came into view as the were in the main bridge between the Satellite and the City. In nearby roads, there were Turbo Duels happening left and right, Izumi looked over to gaze at them.

"Soon, all of this will go away... if you don't stop him." Lazar said, his voice suddenly becoming serious, "There is a person trying to revive Exodia, and the event which happens every 1,000 years is today." He looked back at the two, and he started shivering in fear. "If... If we don't find the other 3..." Lazar thought about it, "I don't want to die!"

Blog Entries

"Knowing Goodwin...he's probably nearby the others that are part of this whole apocalyptic event by now....do you have anyway of contacting him?"
    Rayhu gave a straight face.
    "If Exodia is to be revived....I'm going to assume all 5 pieces are needed....so as long as all 5 aren't gathered, we'll have time, but it's still limited."
    As he analyzed the situation, more ideas came to him.
    "It's a fight we'll have to prepare for.....Exodia's a powerful monster....automatic win capabilities, but Exodia coming out of it's card pictures?"

Impossible Spell Card Scarlet Sky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Upon seeing the card he drew, a slight smile crept up his face. He made sure the smile wasn't big enough to be noticeable though... he didn't want his foe to pull out a Mystical Space Typhoon or something like that. "I'll set a Field Spell card facedown, set a monster facedown... and set this..." Clovis said as he set his card facedown. He decided to try and sound melancholy to throw his opponent off from what he was planning. "...facedown and endeth my turn there." He said coldly... or cold-soundingly.
    "Finally realized who the winner is? Hahahaha..." his foe said with a clear sense of pride. He must've thought this duel was already over. "There aren't any face-up spell or trap cards for you to use as fuel for Gol'gar you know." Clovis said. Ida interrupted with "Shut up! I'll just flatten your defenses. Go, smash his facedown monster!! Show him true power!" Gol'gar was readying a laser blast that Clovis knew would destroy his facedowm monster. "It's a trap!" Clovis interupted, knowing his foe had no way to counter. Ida's reply was one of genuine surprise, even though he has just fallen for the most intentionally obvious counters in this game "A TRAP?!?! In my victory?! Maybe I'm just hearing things... Crush him Gol-" He was interupted by the destruction of Gol'gar at the hands of his own laser blast. Ida looked pale... despite having a slight tan. Clovis was laughing loudly at how easily he had just turned the duel around. "I though you would have at least given SOME thought to that attack... Are you even trying?" He said smoothly. "Hmph... I'll set a facedown monster and one more facedown. That ends my turn..." Ida replied distantly.
    "I'll keep the momentum going... I'll activate my facedown Zombie World to bind you once again." answered the ex-officer. The field was once again filled with a dark haze as an unearthly swamp-like terrain rose from the ground. "I'll flip summon this..." he said as he flip summoned Pyramid Turtle. By the effect of Planet Pollutant Virus, an A-counter was placed on Pyramid Turtle. Clovis ignored that, and added "I think it's time for me to attack now. Go get him Turtle!" "I think it's my turn to activate a trap... Hahahaha..." Ida interrupted boldly, revealing a facedown Mirror Force. "Whoa... Deja vu...? Too bad I came prepared, Go Trap Jammer! Show him how to jam correctly in this duel." Mirror Force faded away, and Pyramid Turtle attacked the facedown monster. It was another Alien Grey. "Those things annoy me to no end! Now Pyramid Turtle gets another A-counter?" Clovis said expectantly. "Yes. I also get to draw 1 card." His opponent said coldly. "Big deal... nothing to whine over. I'll set this card facedown and end my turn there. It's your turn thug-guy!"

“…I draw…” Raza said in a low tone, feeling as if he had lost all hope on winning this duel. He noticed the card he had pulled, and was glad to see that is was in fact Barbaros! He would be more than happy though, if he had three monsters on the field so he could easily get rid of Ashlotte’s Demise and win this duel. He then glanced once again at his hand, seeing Fissure. !! Why didn’t I use this already?! he thought, and the looked at Ashlotte with a grin. “Ya gonna lose this duel now, chick!” He said laughing uncontrollably.

Ashlotte smiled, still glaring at him, “…Is that so? Prove it to me then, or meet your Demise.”

“Fine, first off, I summon Beast King Barbaros, in attack mode!” Barbaros appeared onto the field yet again, though sadly, his ATK is weaker than it should be, now being at 1900 again.

“…That’s all? Pitiful…” Ashlotte then said in a cold tone.

“Tch, I ain’t done yet!” He then said, “I activate… Fissure!”

“this card destroys a monster you control with the lowest ATK… and since ya Demise is the only thing on the field, Say g’bye to yer monster!”

Ashlotte sighed, “Well, not… that’s just sucks, too bad it won’t work… I activate Dark Bribe!”

Raza was beginning to become furious, it seems as if he couldn’t do anything to get rid of Demise. “…dammit” He muttered as his spell was negated, and he drew one card. The next card he drew was Tremendous Fire, he smiled, though knew this would only be a last resort move, “… I use Tremendous Fire!” He shouted,

“This card deals damage to the both of us, I only take 500, but you… you gonna get hit hard with 1000!!” With that, a small flame started to show beneath the two dealist. Within a matter of seconds, the flame grew, burning the two and reducing their Life Points.

“Heh… Tis ain’t nothin’” Raza said, mocking as only he had to lose 500. “I end my turn.”

As the flames subsides, Ashlotte glared more at Raza, drawing her next card. “Well now, I guess this duel is just about over now…” She said as she looked at her cards.

Ashlotte: 600
    Raza: 1100

Izumi facepalmmed, as did Lazar.

Izumi shook her head in disappointment, "Rayhu... that's not all we have to worry about... Exodia's a special card... Lazar was implying that it used to be a deity of some sort in the ancient past...."

Lazar shrugged.

As they entered the Satellite, it seemed a bit more trashier than usual. The power seemed to be going haywire, and everything seemed a bit more broken down.

The sun was now gone, and night struck among them.

Blog Entries

"I'm not really a believer of any sort of magic I have yet to see for myself. Nonetheless.....let's start finding the others."
    As the car moved into the area, Rayhu looked out the window.
    "I don't remember Satellite looking this rundown....but regardless, we have to keep moving."

“Huh? Waddaya mean ‘over’? Demise can’t attack twice, and you can’t use his effect!”

“…Just watch then,” Ashlotte said as she activated a card from her hand, “I activate Monster Reborn!”

“…W-wha?! No way!!” Raza shouted, not knowing how to respond. He knew she could summon either Cyber Dragon or his very own Beast King Barbaros from the graveyard.

Ashlotte thought for a minute, Summoning his Beast King would defeat him, but I’m suppose to win using my key card, Demise. Alright…, “…I choose to summon your Cyber Dragon on my side of the field!” She then shouted, Cyber Dragon appeared back onto the field, electricity flowing through him. “Now then, time to end this, nothing is going to stop this attack!” She then said as she entered her Battle Phase.

“Cyber Dragon, eliminate his Beast ‘King’, now!” She commanded, as Cyber Dragon charged a beam of light, and fired it at Barbaros. Barbaros was destroyed, and Raza was also harmed by the attack, losing 200 of his Life Points.

Raza: 900

“And now, for the end…” She muttered to him, “…time to pay for ruining my D-Wheel. You’re going to regret ever meeting me…” She then said in a cold tone, as she pointed towards Raza. “Demise, go forth and end this!” With a wicked smile on his face, Demise did as commanded, and charged towards Raza, about to strike him with his weapon. “Armageddon Crush!!” She called out as Demise struck his final blow on Raza, eliminating the rest of his Life Points.

“N-NOOO!!!” Was all Raza could say before Demise struck him. When his Life Points depleted to 0, he fell to his knees, and looked up, Demise still standing over him for a minute. He glared at Raza for one last time, as if he was threatening him, in fact, he was.

Raza: 0

“…And that’s the end.” Ashlotte then said, as she deactivated her Duel Disk, Demise and the rest of her cards disappearing. Ashlotte had the same look on her face as Demise, and when Raza noticed it, he became frightened.

“…What a waste of time, you punks aren’t even worth the trouble.” Ashlotte said as she turned away from Raza and watched Clovis end his duel with Ida.

As their limo came to a stop, they appeared in the outskirts of the Satellite. They were in front of a giant, rundown tower. It appeared that it used to have been something important.

Lazar shoved the duo out of the limousine, "I'm not going to stay for this! Goodwin will be here in just a second and will explain the rest... so... ta-ta, until next time Incarnates!" Lazar said as he closed the limousine and it drove away.

"So we're just going to stay here?..." Izumi sighed.

After kicking the dirt for a few seconds, she looked up to Rayhu, "Don't you believe in myths? Duel Spirits and such?"

Blog Entries

"We should've brought our D-Wheels........" (I hate you, clown man.)
    Rayhu then turned to Izumi.
    "Sometimes....but I only believe it if I see it and such......"
    He then looked around for a bit.
    "When do you suppose Goodwin will be here....?"

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910