Vampire X Detective (Naoto and Midorikawa)

Thread: Vampire X Detective (Naoto and Midorikawa)

Blog Entries

Default Vampire X Detective (Naoto and Midorikawa)

A slender young boy stood in a shady alleyway, in the bustling streets of Gardenia City. He looked know older then 17, and his physique were fairly slender, and he had feminine blue eyes. He wore a royal blue cap over his dark black hair, his bangs nearly covering his eyes. He bore a royal blue double breasted cardigan over a light blue collared shirt with a yellow tie, and a pair of designer blue jeans with a pair of brown leather loafers.

He walked around, in a rather refined manner, examining every inch of the alleyway with his eyes.

According to the reports I had received from Police Chief Sawyer, all of the murder victims in this murder investigation seemed to have disappeared in this area. The boy thought to himself, with a serious expression plastered on his face. But other then the area, none of the victims seem to have anything in common, save for their cause of death. How perplexing though, most Serial Killers seem favor a pattern of some sort. Usually something each victim has in common. But the first Victim, Mary Anne Clark, was a young college student, who had majored in art. The second victim, Jack Nichols, was a high school athlete whom had no ties to the former victim. The Third and latest victim was Lydia Blackmore, was a middle aged mother who had a child in middle school. Other then cause of death, the victims had absolutely nothing in common, so this usually would suggest that the murderer either picks targets at random, or their are more then one culprits at work, working in collaboration. Based on the cause of death, it could be assumed their is a sadistic streak that is possessed by the killer or killers. The cause of death being severe damage to the bodies, where the wounds would cause them to either go into shock, or die from bleeding out.

Footsteps could be heard from the boy.

"Whose there!" The boy shouted, turning around in a flash.

A man with greasy hair, wearing a trench coat stepped from the shadows.

"Wow." He sneered. "It's so rare for prey to come by so willingly."

"Then I take it your the one behind the murders." The boy said cooly, with a cold look in his eyes.

"If you mean those filthy humans, then yes, it was me. But I couldn't help myself, their souls smelled so freaking good, but I'll admit, yours probably smells the best out of all of them."

"Quit spouting nonsense and answer my questions!" the boy ordered cooly.

Shadows started to cluster around the man. "Like I said, their souls smelled so good. And now, I'll snack on you."

The man then transformed right before the boy's eyes, into a shadowy demonic beast with a wolf like head, and a black fur covered human body with sharp claws and fangs, with scarlet eyes that wreaked of blood lust.

"This can't be happening!" The Boy shouted, shocked at the sight that taken place before him.

Backing up, the boy tripped on a pipe, and landed on his back.

Is this it, is this how I die? The boy thought in a panic, as his life flashed before his eyes in his likely final moments.

OOC: @Midorikawa; Here's the PRP Start Up! You can control the demon to. (That's what kind of monster he is. Basically he attacks with swift bites and slashes, and can fire beams of darkness from his eyes, He likes to eat souls to.) Do whatever you like to defeat him, and post whenever your ready! :D

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Vampire X Detective (Naoto and Midorikawa)

The demon was just about to slash down on the boy and end his life as well as take his soul, however his claw was blocked when a pale hand grabbed his wrist. Standing above the boy holding the demon's wrist was a girl that looked about sixteen. She had chin length hair that was as black as a raven's feathers, eyes that shined like bright yellow citrines. For clothing she wore a long sleeved black shirt that had lacy, billowy sleeves. Her pants were long black leggings that went into gothic like boots. However the most noticeable feature about her were two large fresh snow white fangs protruding from her upper mouth in place of her canines.

"Bad dogs should be punished," she said calmly as a smile crossed her face. She pushed the demon's arm back from herself and the boy before using her other hand to strike him across the face showing that her nails were long though not long enough to hinder any activities.

"You little brat!" the demon yelled at her holding a hand over his now bleeding eye. He took a swipe with his claws at her which she dodged by jumping on his arm and then onto a trash can. The demon then fired a dark ray from his good eye which destroyed the trash can, however the girl had jumped again and dodged.

"Pathetic. I've seen babies do way better than you," she taunted him. The demon ran at her constantly swiping and biting and firing rays, however he kept on missing as she was too fast and agile for him. Every move he threw out her she dodged gracefully, seeming as though she was dancing and even at some points flying.

"Stop moving you little bi-"

"How about we stop the game," she cut him off, her face becoming cold and heartless. "I'm bored of it." With a large leap she flipped onto his back. The demon attempted to try to get her off however it was to no avail as she forced her hand into his back causing him to scream out in pain. "You're too loud," she commented as she pulled out her hand, his spine in it as she did so, even managing it without blood splattering on herself. The demon just screamed louder until she broke his spine to make it sharp and then stuck it into where his heart was/would be. The demon fell to the ground dead.

The girl walked to the boy offering her hand not covered in blood to help him up. "We should get out of here. His screams probably attracted attention.

(Hope that was good, and that it wasn't too violent ^^;)

Blog Entries

OOC: I think that'll be okay.

The boy took her hand and got to his feet with a worried expression on his face.

What just happened? That man claimed to be a devil that ate people's souls, but based on the bazar events that just took place, his tale was most likely true? The boy thought.

"Excuse me for asking, but who- no, what are you?" The boy asked, almost stunned by her physical prowess. "Do you have any idea what that thing just was?" The boy asked, in almost a frantic but in his usual cool tone.

Blog Entries

"Asking a girl her species before her name and especially before introducing yourself. That is just rude, though unsurprising coming from a human." The girl sighed and shook her head at him before resuming speaking. "I'm Felicity and simply said I am a vampire. That guy was a soul sucking demon in case you are curious, and yes there are plenty of different species. Now how about telling me your name...actually wait."

Felicity grabbed him by his hand dragging him out of the alley way they were in and into another one, careful to hide her bloodstained hand. "In case anyone decides to go in there due to his screams its best not to be in there. Now what is your name? I gave you mine and my species so I only think it fair I get your name. Especially since we look about the same age."

Blog Entries

"Um... Yes..." The boy fumbled with his words. "Where are my manners. My name is William Timothy Vermillion, but you can call me Will if you so chose. I'm a detective who was hired by the local police force to investigate the string of murders associated with this area. Based on your sudden intervention, I take it your somehow involved?"

If it weren't for the former events, I would never believe this girl's claim of being a Vampire... But is it really possible that their are other creatures like her and that demon that was lurking around... I guess I'll have to play along if I want to gather some more information. Will thought to himself.

Blog Entries

"Ummm...not really. I just was passing by and noticed you were in trouble. The guy sucks souls out of people and kills them. That means less food for me when I need blood if he does that so I guess in a way I was involved." Felicity then smiled at William. "William is a long name so I'll just call you Will. You seem young Will, how old are you? I thought we were about the same age. I'm sixteen by the way so I'm still young for my kind. Though you must not be too old so that's a great feat to be a detective at your age. Sorry I'm rambling, its just...I've never been able to speak to anyone but my own kind because my father has some enemies and often keeps me home to keep me safe," as Felicity said the last part her smile changed from happy to sad as she directed her gaze towards the ground her mind wandering to someone she had lost.

Blog Entries

"If you wouldn't mind. I'd like to ask you some more remaining questions, if you wouldn't mind, I know a quiet place we can talk." Will said, he gaze studying Felicity.

Blog Entries

"Well I doubt you could manage to do anything to me without me killing you so lead the way Will," she stated with a smile. "I'll answer your questions."