Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion) - Page 7

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

Sake smiled and let out a chuckle. "I'm 25, no vampire has lived past 600. Anyways they mostly happen around the local high school," Sake said and frowned as the sun hit them. He really hated the sun. "Come lets go," he said to Viktor as he started walking to the high school.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Viktor face-palmed at his own stupidity for even believing Sake's "joke". So he's about 6 years older than me... Well, I kind of had to figure. He's so much taller than me.

"Around high schools? Okay, let's go in... but won't we look a bit of out place?" He wouldn't look as out of place as Sake though, since he was much shorter.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Sake laughed at what Viktor said. "Why would we go in when it happens outside not inside?" Sake smiled. He didn't know why but he enjoyed being around those younger than him. They were much more entertaining than his peers.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"R-right..." Viktor couldn't help but be angry at himself. He was acting so stupid around Sake. Ahg I'm being no help at all right now. "So we just wait, right? But... how well will you be in the sun? Doesn't bother me that much, but..."

追放されたバカ

Ace watched as the boy approached a man, suddenly pushing down the man and sinking his fangs into the man's teeth. So I was right... As soon as the boy was done drinking the man's blood, Ace stepped out of his hiding spot. "I hope you're not the reason I haven't been able to feed as easily," Ace smiled, showing his fangs.

Hearing somebody behind him speak, Elliot immediately turned around to look. Oh crap... He saw.

Elliot was surprised to see the black haired man's fangs, and put his guard up. "I-I have no idea what you're talking about... I didn't do anything to that guy right there, I was just... Um..." He was a terrible liar, but he didn't want to get into any trouble, so he tried to hide the fact he bit that guy anyway.

追放されたバカ

"You don't have to lie," Ace said in a playful yet deadly tone. Ace stepped closer to the red - eyed boy, his gaze sharp. "I honestly don't care that you just killed that man, but answer this: are you responsible for the murders that have been occurring lately?"

Blog Entries

"We look for clues, and I'll be fine. You don't seem to know much about vampires for being one," he replied looking at him curiously. Sake looked over as he saw a police scene. He knew it was another attack so he ignored it and kept walking.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"I've never really been around any other vampires!" He quickly stated in a flustered manner. As he continued walking by Sake, he also saw that the police were hanging around. "What are you doing? Shouldn't we go check out that attack...?" Viktor knew that Sake had obviously more experience with looking for evidence, but he was curious about his methods.

Elliot gulped, seeing as the man with black hair was making him awfully nervous. He wanted to make a run for it, but that would only cause more problems... After much thought, Elliot finally began to speak. "I.... I honestly have nothing to do with those... I've been trying to avoid taking blood from humans lately, but today... I just couldn't contain my thirst."

Blog Entries

Sake scoffed "Not with Richard there. He's the chief and doesn't let even reporters near crime scenes. As for your vampire problem it looks like I'll have to teach," he said smiling gently at Viktor. Sake quickly whipped his head around. "I smell blood, spilled blood," he said before running in the direction of the scent.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Richard..." Viktor had never heard that name until Sake mentioned it. He blushed upon Sake's sweet, gentle smile.

What is wrong with me. I should be ashamed right now, not knowing much about vampires despite being one...

Not paying attention for a moment, he realized that Sake ran off without him somewhere. "Sake, wait, where are you going?!" He quickly ran after Sake in the direction where he smelled the blood.

追放されたバカ

Ace could tell that the red - eyed boy was not lying. The boy was clearly afraid and confused, so Ace sighed and stepped back, leaning against the alley wall. "Do you know why there was a huge ruckus over there earlier?"

Blog Entries

Sake ran and saw Ace and Elliot standing across from eachother, a man on the ground by Elliot. He recognized Ace from passing by him last night. Sake was ready to pin Elliot and question him but he could tell from the conversation and Elliot's scent of fear that he wasn't the one. Sake walked calmly into the alley. "Elliot? What are you doing here?" he said acting as though he hadn't just been running.

Elliot tensed up even more seeing Sake and that blonde man, Viktor with him. First, he turned to answer Ace though. "Um, I think so... Some vampire caused it, right...?"

After saying that, he looked over to Sake. "I was just.... Uh, well..." He didn't want to actually answer him, but as he said those words, he looked over at the guy on the ground who he just bit.

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast