Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion) - Page 6

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

Default Re: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

Elliot knew he probably shouldn't, but he'd been planning on biting a human for blood soon... In that case, he had to make sure the man with black hair wouldn't be able to see him do it. Walking at an increasing speed, he made a sudden, sharp turn to an alley, and hoped to find someone to take blood from.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Sake gave an exasperated laugh. "I guess you must hate me now being I nearly murdered you," he said seeing Viktor go towards the door. He gave him a sad smile. He wasn't sure what to say anymore. He had finally found a guy that he could be himself with, and he already screwed it up. It was probably for the better anyways.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Upon hearing Sake utter those words, Viktor quickly turned his head back to him. He ran over to Sake and stared right into his silver eyes.

"I don't hate you! You helped me before... that made me... sort of happy..." Still blushing, he figured he might as well thank him. Although that was not easy for Viktor to do. "Th-thanks. For helping me... So just, don't misunderstand me... I couldn't hate you."

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

追放されたバカ

The boy's sudden movements were suspicious - he walked at an increasing pace and suddenly disappeared into an alley. Ace was curious - he had no time to waste, so he followed followed the boy's route, but kept himself hidden. He had the increasing feeling that the boy was not human.

Blog Entries

Sake for the first time since he met Viktor was caught off guard. He blushed at the sudden closeness of the boy as they stared into each others eyes, silver meeting emerald. "I-I," Sake tried to speak but he couldn't. He was too shocked by this boy. No one had said that to him, ever, not even his own parents, or even his sister. "Th-thank you," Sake said barely audible.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"You don't need to thank me, it's..." Realizing how close he was to Sake made his eyes widen. "Ah, sorry for getting so close, I was.... I wasn't really thinking."

I've never said anything like that to anyone... come to think of it, Sake is the first person I've really spoken to in a long while.

Clearing his throat, he didn't really know what to say to Sake now. "A-ahem, so.... Were you going to look for that murderer some more today?"

Elliot looked around, making sure no one was following him. Thinking nobody was there, he continued walking, trying to find a human to bite. I know I shouldn't but... Lately, I can't help but feel my hunger rise. Continuing to search, he still hadn't found anybody. "...Damn... I'm having no luck..." He mumbled while still looking.

Blog Entries

Sake's eyes widened at the murder mention. "Oh yeah I almost forgot," he said jumping up. He was about to leave when he realized he hadn't changed since yesterday. He took off his shirt as he looked for a clean one. Once he found it he was about to put it on before looking at Viktor. "W-would you like to come w-with me, and do you um need something to w-wear?" he asked blushing slightly.

追放されたバカ

Ace kept himself out of sight, while observing the boy's actions as well. He looked distraught, as if he were looking for something, as if he were looking for someone. Ace felt disgusted with himself for following someone like this, but he felt something wrong. What if he was right...what if this person...?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Looking away as Sake took his shirt off, he heard Sake asking him something. He nodded and continued with, "Well, I don't exactly need anything.... do you have anything that would even fit me?"

Blog Entries

"Might be a little baggy but I might have something," he said putting his shirt down as checked his drawers. He found some older clothes that he hadn't worn for years. "Here these are from when I was younger. How old are you?" he said handing them to Viktor before grabbing his shirt and putting it on. He then found some pants that he changed into.

Not stopping, he finally found someone. It was an older looking man, who appeared to work around here. After glancing around, Elliot wasted no time going over to the random guy. Before he could give him the chance to speak, Elliot shoved the guy down, and sunk his fangs into his neck. He hadn't done it in a while, so it was by no means gentle. After a minute or so passed, he finally removed his fangs from the guy's neck, and dropped him down. Blood was dripping from Elliot's mouth, and he attempted to wipe it off with his sleeve.

His blood didn't taste all that good... Oh well... I hope nobody saw. Elliot hoped while looking around.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Hmph, a bit old, but these will do. Thanks..." His cheeks still slightly red, he got up and took his shirt off. "I'm eighteen. I never asked how old you were.... So how old are you?" Viktor didn't really like telling people his age, but with Sake, he didn't feel like hiding it from him. Putting his shirt down, he put the other one on. Baggy is right... Upon getting his shirt on, he decided to keep the pants he had on, since he didn't really feel like wearing anything that would hinder his movement, like baggy pants.

Blog Entries

"1025," Sake said his face serious. "Shall we go?" he asked him nodding his head toward the door.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"W-what? Are you kidding---- Ah, wait, yeah, I'm coming!" He rushed over towards the door to Sake quite frantically. "Where are we going to look?"

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast