Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion) - Page 5

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

Shit. Ace looked over as he heard a man call him. He had seen this man before, several times in fact, in the local papers and on television. This man was the chief of police.

"I'm just observing what is going on sir, a little curious about what is going on." Ace said coolly, looking at the chief of police with a calm, even friendly expression. Hopefully, the chief of police would allow him to go on his way.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Sake made sure to be alert when he slept. With the nightmare installing fear in him, he jolted awake at Viktors nudge and moved at lightning speed pinning him to the ground, hand poised for the kill, but he stopped. The moment he saw those green orbs he loved so much, he knew it was Viktor. He didn't move his position just sat there staring at those eyes.

"Any kind of camera in you?" Richard questioned him.

追放されたバカ

"Only my phone," Ace smiled, "which you could check if you like."

Blog Entries

"Wipe that smile off your face and let me see your phone," Richard barked at him not in the mood for passerbys looking to catch something that even the news didn't have

追放されたバカ

Ace didn't flinch in the least by the man's demeanor. He obliged and took his phone from his pocket and handed it to the chief of police.

Elliot was passing by and looked over. "Huh... I guess something happened around here." He said while continuing to walk by. Nothing good would probably come if he stayed around.

Blog Entries

Richard looked through the phone finding nothing incriminating he handed it back. "Now leave," he growled at Ace before walking back to the others. He watched as a kid walked by. 'Must be a high schooler at the high school nearby' he thought to himself making sure Elliot did nothing.

追放されたバカ

Ace smirked and left, while noticing a boy, who seemed to be some years younger than Ace, walk in the same direction as Ace. He did not take a good look at the boy, but he felt that he saw him before.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Viktor was extremely shocked by Sake's sudden pinning him to the ground.

Wha..... What is he...?

A slight blush appeared on his cheeks as he stared into Sake's silver eyes. "What was that for...?! You scared me half to death.... And you yelled in your sleep. What's going on with you?" He couldn't help but scold Sake for scaring him so much.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Elliot continued walking, and noticed a man with black hair walking in the same direction he was. He was talking to that chief looking guy back there, wasn't he...? While thinking, he glanced over at him, but didn't stop walking.

Blog Entries

Sake snapped out of his daze at Viktor's yelling and got off of him. "Sorry I had a nightmare and you nudged me in my sleep so I reacted on instinct. I didn't mean to scare you. Will you be okay?" Sake replied to him as he looked at Viktor. He was still surprised that he had stopped himself. The only other person he ever did that with was his younger sister. He thought about his sister suddenly wondering if she was okay. He hadn't seen her in years or even talked to her so she probably hated him, though it was for her safety.

追放されたバカ

Ace noticed the boy looking over at him, and realized he was the same boy he had seen when he was walking to class, with the strange red eyes. Perhaps they were contact lenses, yet Ace had a feeling those were the actual color of the boy's eyes. He couldn't help but wonder what the boy was doing around here.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Then I suppose it's my fault." Viktor pouted while looking away from Sake. "I'm fine, I guess. You just worried me. Do you need some blood or something? Will that help?" He looked back at Sake slightly, but avoided making eye contact.

Blog Entries

"No I'm one of those vampires that doesn't need a lot," Sake said. Different vampires needed different amounts of blood to survive like humans who ate different amounts of food. "Did you eat breakfast, and I mean real food not blood," Sake asked frowning at Viktor's action of avoiding eye contact.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Viktor was slightly surprised to hear that Sake was a vampire who didn't really need blood very much. Being that he was one, he couldn't imagine what that was like.

".... I'm not really hungry. And besides, do you have anything I could eat here anyway?" He finally got up on his feet and began walking towards the room's exit.

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast