Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion) - Page 4

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

Viktor hadn't even thought about if Sake had family. Viktor himself was on his own since he became a teenager... So that came as a surprise to him. "I see....."

Looking back at at the tall man while blushing, he didn't know what to make of Sake's comment on him being cute. Do I take that as a compliment? It's not like I want to be cute..!

"Hmph. I'm not cute..." He replied, as he looked away while blushing even more. "Now, If you'll excuse me, I should just... head back or something."

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"I guess that means you don't like me, and after I offered you my blood," he said jokingly before becoming serious. "You wouldn't happen to know of any other vampires around her would you? Specifically ones on killing sprees of humans?" Sake asked the him.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"I never said I didn't like you, it's..." He muttered that to himself before hearing Sake's question. "Killing sprees of humans..? A vampire is doing that?!" Viktor couldn't help but raise his voice to that. He had heard nothing about it. "I had no idea. This has been going on recently, I take it?"

Blog Entries

"You haven't heard about the string of murders. All victims drained of blood with holes perfect for fangs on their necks. It's a pain since I can't feed off of humans because cops are constantly looking for the vamp doing it. They are even actually starting to believe in us. I would like to take care of the guy so I can spend my days how I want," Sake explained

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"That sounds like... quite a problem. I can't believe I've never heard of this happening. Now I'll also need to be careful when I suck blood. If I can, could I help you with finding the culprit?" Viktor wasn't the type of person to willingly like to help, but this time it seemed necessary. He didn't want to risk having the police wonder if he was the murderer, and he wanted to drink blood freely.

Blog Entries

"Yeah help would be nice. Make sure you're careful walking home unless you'd rather stay here," Sake said staring at those Emerald orbs again.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Why.... would I rather stay here?!" Viktor shouted a little more loudly than he wanted. But then, he was still feeling a bit weak... maybe staying until he felt better would be best to do. He hid underneath the covers on the bed. "I might... just stay right here until I feel well again."

Blog Entries

Sake chuckled at him before walking over to his closet and pulling out extra bedding. He then made a bed on the floor for himself and turned out the lights. He wasn't really tired but he figured it'd be best to sleep so that he could be fully aware to investigate tomorrow. He laid down on his makeshift bed and tried to sleep.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Viktor felt slightly bad for taking Sake's bed, but he was too embarrassed to say so. After just lying there for a few moments thinking, he fell asleep.

Blog Entries

Sake fell asleep after laying there for a few hours.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Upon sleeping on a comfortable bed, Viktor woke up feeling quite refreshed.

I feel much better now... Slightly thirsty, but better nonetheless. I wonder if he has any more bottled blood...

Viktor quietly got off of the bed and walked past where Sake was still sleeping. Stealthily, he walked right to where his fridge was and opened it to see if he had anymore blood. Once he found that he had more, he quietly opened the bottle and drank some more.

Blog Entries

He ran as he heard the sound of barking and snarling behind him. His lungs burned and his legs felt heavy. He wanted to just fall and sleep more and more with every step he took, but he knew he couldn't for if he did he would surely lose his life. He looked at the sky as the sun started to rise and the sounds that were after him started to fade for if the sun caught them they would die, of course he would as well. He stopped for a moment to catch his breath and looked around. He saw an abandoned warehouse and ran in. He had no time he had to hide from the sun and somewhere abandoned was the best he could get. He found the darkest spot and got settled in despite the pain of multiple injuries to his body. The sun rose as he sucked in a deep painful breath, as the sun came in through cracks in the warehouse. He let out the breath as he could tell the sun would not reach him today and he was safe.

追放されたバカ

Ace was not happy. There was another mass slaughter where he usually went to feed. He frowned as he watched the ambulance carry new bodies found in the alleyway by a bar. Who was causing all this unnecessary havoc? Ace pondered as he looked up to the sky, at the beginnings of sunrise. He would try to do some investigating once it was dark again.

Blog Entries

The chief of police let out a growl just like a dog as he looked at the mess. Lately for the past two weeks there had been someone slaughtering people in the form of draining their blood like a vampire. Richard knew this was no humans work and that obviously it was an actual vampires. He knew they existed. He let out another growl while running his hand through his military style brown hair. "Chief are you okay?" one of his officers asked him. Richard narrowed his brown eyes, "I'm fine," he bit out. He then looked over as the coroner came over. This night had been different. There were more bodies this time, except it looked like a wolf ripped into them. An ambulance came to pick up the only one who had any life in him, though guess was that he'd be in a coma for a while. Richard looked over to see a man with black hair watching the scene. "Hey what do you think you're doing!" he yelled walking over to him.

Sake tossed and turned in his sleep as nightmares from when he was younger haunted him. He grabbed at his chest as in the dream it was burning, he then let out a yell of pain while not waking.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Viktor, now done with drinking the bottled blood, heard Sake's yell. Fearing something bad happened, he ran back to where Sake was currently resting.

"He's still sleeping..." He let out a sigh and sat next to where the young man with silver eyes was sleeping. "Should I wake him up...?"

While quietly mumbling to himself, he decided to give Sake a slight nudge.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast