Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion) - Page 27

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

Default Re: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

"...Well, I guess it's not like I'm doing anything else later... So I guess I'll come." Elliot said and then took another sip of his drink.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"Alright see you guys there," Jaden said walking off.

Sake got up after finishing eating. "What now?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Viktor watched Jaden as he walked off. He then turned his attention to Sake's question.

"I don't know about you guys, but I don't really have much to be doing right now. Maybe go home, I guess." He said, while shrugging.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

"Alright then. See you tomorrow," Sake said giving a slight wave before walking towards his home.

追放されたバカ

"I don't have much to do either," Ace said, standing up. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." Ace gave a brief smile before heading out of the restaurant.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Viktor watched as the group walked off and decided he'd also better go home and rest up. Upon getting back to his small apartment, he took his shoes off and went straight to the bed to lie down, although his mind was fixated on blood and drinking it. He got more and more hungry, but decided to not go out and drink some blood.

Ahh... Sleep, come on... you need it... He thought, as his mind finally drifted off and he went to sleep.

追放されたバカ

Ace laid down on his bed and closed his eyes. The things that happened earlier remained fresh on his mind, but Ace tried to brush them off. What he needed to do now was get some rest - it had been quite a day.

Blog Entries

Sake was exhausted and quickly fell asleep only to wake to his alarm to get ready for the party. He quickly got dressed in a button up black short sleeved shirt and black jeans with his black sneakers. He drank a bottle of blood before heading to the park. He knew he should cover his wounds but he didn't care what others thought.

追放されたバカ

There was that smile again, the one he hadn't seen in a long time, the one that made him want to smile, laugh, and cry all the same. He wanted to say something, but words wouldn't suffice, so he tried to reach out, yet...

Music started to play. Ace woke up and reached for his phone, still laying down. He turned off the alarm and sighed, closing his eyes and trying his best to forget something he thought he had forgotten long ago. Ace finally rose from bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. He got dressed in a black t-shirt, blue jeans, and black combat boots. He went to the refrigerator to drink the remaining bottle of blood and dropped it in the trash can. Ace was about to leave for the party when he noticed his bandaged arm, and decided to wear a jacket, before heading out the door and to the park.

Elliot hadn't been able to sleep, so he was awake the entire time. He was still laying on his bed and looked at the time. Realizing he should leave before he's late, he hurry and put his shoes on, and went out the door to go to the park.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Waking up on time for once, Viktor quickly arose from his bed and got some clothes out of his drawers to change into. After changing into a black turtleneck and black pants, he grabbed his coat and put it on. Not having any blood to drink, he decided to just ignore that fact and head out the door.

Arriving at the park, he looked around to see if he saw Sake, Ace, or Elliot... and most importantly, Jaden.

Blog Entries

Jaden noticed as the four arrived separately and broke into a grin. "Hey there you all are! Come and meet everyone!" he yelled to them. Sake calmly walked over to Jaden and waited for the others

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Viktor rolled his eyes at Jaden's overly friendly attitude. He didn't like meeting new people and being nice to them in any way would be quite a challenge for him.

Noticing Sake as he walked over to Jaden, Viktor couldn't help but say his name. "Sake! I... didn't see you there." Viktor said, slightly blushing from saying that out loud.

Blog Entries

"Ah Viktor hey. Why are you blushing?" Sake said bored.

追放されたバカ

Ace arrived to the party and noticed that Sake and Viktor were already at the party. He walked over to Jaden first and greeted him, then waved at Sake and Viktor.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast