Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion) - Page 25

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

Default Re: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

Elliot was surprised by the sudden pull. "What!? N-No! It sounds like you're making fun of me." He mumbled, still blushing.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"I'm not making fun of you. I just don't want you to be sad or feel left out since that would make me sad."

"It would...?" Elliot looked up. "Well, th-thanks, I guess...." He quietly said slightly returning the hug for a moment, but then he quickly pulled away.

Blog Entries

Sake was surprised that he hugged him back but smiled at the boy's action. "I'm hungry," he said feeling his stomach growl.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Ugh, too much contact... and the kid seemed eager to hug Sake.

Moving away from Sake, he noticed he said he was hungry. "For blood, or...?"

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

"Why did you trail off? Nevermind. I want food. I don't need to guzzle blood like the rest of you, though about these two," he said looking at Inu and Kuro.

"We'll keep them here and see if we can help them. Hoepfully we can figure out a way to bring down Kuro's need for human blood and fix their sunlight problem too," Julian said. "Also in case you guys are wondering I figured out from what they said that both were experimented with to make them better than other vampires and werewolves. The sunlight and hunger thing in Kuro's case are just to keep control over them. The odd forms of the others are the experiment being messed up as they weren't natural were-wolves like Inu. His DNA was messed up with the experiment though."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Oh... food, right..." Viktor forgot that Sake wasn't like him, not needing much blood to survive. "And you think you can fix that...? Well, good luck with that, I guess..."

Interesting story, that's for sure.

Blog Entries

"Alright then we're going to go out to eat. I'm craving Arby's right now. Keep me posted," Sake said to the Akatsuki siblings. The two nodded as Sake started walking towards the exit.

追放されたバカ

He doesn't need to feed? Ace thought as he followed Sake and the other two towards the exit. However, Ace was more interested in the case of the appearing creatures and their involvement in an experiment - perhaps Hikari and Julian would be able to find out more information. Ace wanted to find out things too, but he couldn't do much by himself and he was too limited on resources.

Blog Entries

Sake led them to Arby's ordering several roast beef sandwiches, curly fries, and a large coke. He made sure to get plenty of Arby sauce for his sandwiches as well.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Still not hungry for actual food, Viktor watched as Sake ordered his food.

He sure does eat a lot. Maybe that's part of the reason he doesn't need much blood...?

Elliot wasn't feeling too hungry, and just sat, looking out a window.

追放されたバカ

Ace didn't have much of an appetite, so he ordered a drink. He watched as Sake the sandwiches, a little surprised by the man's appetite. Even Ace himself never ordered that much food. But even if he did eat that much food, he should still thirst for blood. However...

Ace took a sip of his drink, and focused his gaze on nothing in particular.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"So Sake is the only one actually eating, huh?" Viktor didn't feel like sitting down, so he stood up the entire time. "So... I wonder what that Richard guy is up to..." He mumbled.

Blog Entries

"Who knows," Sake said to him.

"Viktor!" a male voice called out. "Missed you in class the other day. What happened?" the male was average height with short brown hair and brown eyes. (name is Jaden)

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast