Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion) - Page 2
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

Default Re: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

"Bye..." He said to Sake while starting to walk off.

As he was about to walk away, he saw some guy with blonde hair staring at him. "Um, hello. Is there something on my face...?" He said a little nervously, hoping he didn't let anything slip about him being a vampire.

Ah, dammit. Was I really staring that much?

".... No. It's just... your eyes. They are... Interesting, I guess." Viktor couldn't look away from them. This boy's eyes made his hunger for blood increase. He had to look away, but it was a difficult task to accomplish.

"Do you also go to college, or...?" It was a bit odd to Viktor to see someone out so late if not for class.

let justice be done, though the heavens fall

Elliot realized his eye color being red would attract attention since it was by no means normal, but he thought nobody would really notice since it was close enough to being brown. " Oh... Uh, nope." Elliot shook his head. "I'm in high school. Classes just got out for the day." He said while looking the other way. Another university student, huh?

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Sake listened best he could to the conversation. 'That kid is a college student? Hopefully he doesn't attract Elliot's attention to the university if Elliot is the rogue. Why do I keep thinking that name?' Sake thought to himself shaking his head

"... Mmm." He continued to look away and towards the ground. "Don't you think it's a bit dangerous for a high school student to be out this late?"

Viktor couldn't shake this strange feeling around this boy. Did his eyes make him feel this way? "Your name. What is it?"

"Nah, I don't think it's too late..." Elliot replied and looked over at the green eyed guy. He noticed that for some reason, he didn't seem to want to look at him. "My name? Um, Elliot. What's yours...?"

"Viktor." He couldn't help but notice that despite a years age difference, they were both the same height. That slightly irritated Viktor for some reason.

Damn, I have class coming up soon...

He turned away from Elliot and started to walk away. "Don't stay out too late, kid." Even though Elliot wasn't really a "kid" he decided to address him as one anyway.

Ace was walking towards the campus when passed by two people conversing with each other. They were both around the same height, one with blond hair and one with dark brown hair, but the first thing he noticed was the aura he felt from the two, and the strange red eyes one of them had.

Interesting. He smiled to himself. But he was going to be late if he actually continued his observation, so he continued his way and headed towards his class building.

Blog Entries

Sake move into a position that looked casual as another person passed by. Sake recognized him as he had seen him around campus and knew he was in business major as well. He knew the other kid, Viktor would pass by him as well so he remained in the position. He definitely didn't want him to suspect him of anything. Hopefully Viktor wouldn't find him suspicious and would continue on to the school so that Sake could follow Elliot.

"Um, alright... Bye?" He said while giving a little wave. Elliot began walking away afterward. Man, I'm pretty hungry... But I can't take a human's blood yet. Not while there's the chance another human could see... Even though he thought that, he really couldn't deny how thirsty he was, and continued walking anyway.

Viktor decided to leave Elliot alone and continue walking briskly to his class, even though he was already way late.

Blood.... blood... I guess I must be hungry if I keep thinking about it. Viktor couldn't even concentrate on walking, he was so very hungry. That little bit he drank when he woke up just didn't satiate his thirst. Having a bit of trouble standing, he leaned against a nearby wall.

Blog Entries

Sake watched as Viktor leaned right by him on the wall. "Are you okay?" he asked noticing he didn't seemed to be unable to stand. "Do you need me to call an ambulance or something?" Sake asked him glancing in Elliot's direction worried about losing him.

"Don't concern yourself with me... I just... I didn't eat anything at all today." Viktor was not expecting a man to come to his aid. Truthfully, he much rather would have been left alone, since he didn't want to risk biting anyone out of blind need. "I'm alright."

Viktor managed to get back on his feet without the support of a wall. Trying to keep his fangs hidden, he looked away from Sake.

Silver eyes... Another odd person today.

Curiously glancing back at Sake, he couldn't help but ask him, "Do you... go to school here also?"

Blog Entries

"Yes. This is my final semester here and then I'm off to the real world. You?" Sake said watching and observing him. 'His eyes are beautiful. I thought Elliot's were interesting being red but, but this kid has beautiful eyes,' Sake thought to himself. He couldn't help but stare at Viktor's eyes as their color captured him.

"I just started, this is my first year." Viktor couldn't help but notice Sake staring at his eyes. "What's your name? In case I see you around, I might as well know... I'm Viktor, by the way." He quickly asked. Hunger was still in his mind, but it wasn't at a really bad point... yet.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast