Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion) - Page 18

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

As the five creatures came onto Ace, Ace threw two daggers he had hidden in his clothes and struck two of the creatures on the leg. It didn't cause fatal damage, but it was enough to create an opening for Ace to run. Ace hated to admit it, but he was not strong enough to handle five of them.

Ace was pretty fast, so he was able to outun the creatures, but one had caught up with him, so Ace slammed it on the ground, and, not one to waste blood, sucked it dry.

Two other creatures came into view, so Ace grabbed one of the creatures by the neck and stabbed it with a knife he had kept in his pocket and slammed the other one against the wall.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

The creature grabbed and broke the branch again. "Really?" he said again raising an eyebrow. The red head figured it was about time as he jumped down from his perch and walked over to them. "You two look like you need some help," he said. The red head had red eyes and black frame glasses. His hair extended a little past his soldiers with half of it up in a spiky ponytail. (Like Joker from black butler)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Viktor was shocked to see a person around. And the first thing he could think to say was, "Who the hell are you..?"

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Elliot stared at the red head. "We.... We didn't really need help...! Anyway, yeah, who are you...?"

Blog Entries

"Julian Akatsuki at your service," he said smiling and mockingly bowing. "I figured I would offer my services, but since you don't want them I'll continue to watch, though here's a gift," he said tossing a metal pole towards Viktor as he walked a safe distance away.

'These vamps are just plain weird, but interesting,' the creature thought to himself. He was starting to rethink killing them.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"I don't need your help! I can handle this on my own..." Viktor felt his pride being mocked by this red haired man, but he took the pole anyway with no intention of thanking him. Who the hell.... Hmph.

Upon grabbing the pole, he swiftly ran over to the creature and gave it a good, hard smack.

Blog Entries

The creature was caught off guard again this time though blood was drawn as he jumped away from Viktor and let out an earsplitting howl. Julian casually covered his ears.

追放されたバカ

Ace was about to deal with the two creatures he had struck with his daggers, when he felt a sharp pain against his arm. The creature he had slammed into the wall bit him, causing a large amount of blood to flow down he arm. Ace growled and shook off the creature, slashing it with with his knife and slamming it against the ground. He should have been more careful. He smirked as he stared at the two creatures he had struck with his dagger, glaring at Ace.

Ace made no haste to fight the other two creatures, slashing one against the neck with his knife and kicking the other one against the abdomen. He then fled, leaving the two creatures weak, but alive.

He had to find the other three now, and ran, calling each of their names.

However, he suddenly heard a howl, and ran in that direction.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

The howl hurt Viktor's ears intensely and made his knees buckle. Falling to the ground, he tried to cover his ears from the sound.

"D-dammit..." He quietly mumbled.

Elliot closed his eyes and covered his ears. Seeing as Viktor fell down, Elliot grabbed his hand and tried to pull him away from the sound.

Blog Entries

The creature stopped howling and started freaking. He was far into the city and the sun was close to coming up. He started whining like a dog as he looked for somewhere to hide.

The creatures around Sake and the mystery vampire noticed it was almost sunrise, though their leader ordered them to stay and finish the job while he snuck off to hide from the sun. Sake was tired and couldn't take one more hit, luckily a woman came down and used a scythe killing multiple and scaring off the rest of the creatures. "How about we get out of the sun? Your friends will meet us," she said as the two nodded and followed. Sake had to support the man as he was too weak to walk on his own.

追放されたバカ

Ace cringed and covered his ears as he neared the source of the howl. He ears rung as he heard the sound, but he still attempted to run while covering his ears. The other three could be in danger, Ace thought.

When he approached the destination, Ace saw Viktor and Elliot, as well as a creature and a red haired male. The creature was whining, and Ace was not sure what to make of the situation.

"Viktor! Elliot!"
    Last edited by Faerie; 7th September 2012 at 09:22 PM.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Noticing that the creature had gone away, Viktor slowly took his hands away from his ears. Looking around cautiously, he walked over to Elliot.

"I think it's gone for now. I'm going to go look for Sake now."

Elliot grabbed Viktor's hand. "Just wait a moment!" He then noticed Ace. "Ace! There you are!"

Blog Entries

"He's not gone. He's right there. I don't think the sun is good for him. Should be fun to watch him burn to a crisp," Julian smiled sadistically. The creature was still in the area. Being vastly wolf like he was acting like a scared dog pacing around waiting for his demise.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast