Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion) - Page 15

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

"What?! I can't just leave you like this... these things are obviously bad news!" Viktor protested, but he knew that Sake was telling him the best option to take. He didn't like the idea of leaving Sake, though.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"Go now!" Sake yelled at him as he tried to get the mysterious vampire off of him. His grip was still strong despite being frozen in fear. Sake was trapped, all he could hope for is that the creatures wouldn't follow Viktor

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Should I help him? Should I leave...? I know I'm not strong, but...

"Let go of Sake now! Or else... I'm going to be back, and when I come back, you'll be sorry!" That was the best threat he could make... and it sounded completely childish. With that, Viktor ran off and tried to find either Ace or Elliot.

Blog Entries

Sake gave a sigh of relief as Viktor ran off. Some of the creatures waited a minute before following. Sake knew he had to escape. "Hey snap out of it. We'll both be dead if you don't," Sake said to him not getting through. The creature over him chuckled. "Frozen with fear are we? Too bad. Guess you'll both die," the creature said as he raised his claws ready to strike. Sake unsure of what else to do kissed the man pinning him. The vampire jumped off of Sake and into the creature pushing it back with his strength just as it was about to strike them. Sake smiled as he stood ready to run after Viktor, only to be blocked by the creatures. "Thanks for that," the man said a blush on his face as he stood back to back with Sake ready to fight off the creatures with him. Sake just nodded at him.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Viktor continued running from where Sake was and attempted to find Ace and Elliot. What a coward I am, running like that... Dammit!

"KID! ACE!" He started to shout relentlessly, hoping one would hear.

Elliot wasn't paying attention to where he was running, and ran right into Viktor. "Ouch..." After mumbling that, he looked over at Viktor. "Oh... Viktor? What happened to those guys who got you?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Surprised that Elliot ran into him, his first reaction was of anger, but he quickly pulled himself together. "Listen kid, forget that for now. Run from this area, and if you see Ace... tell him to also run."

Viktor was thinking of running back to Sake. He didn't like leaving him with a murderous vampire.

Blog Entries

Two of the creatures jumped down by Elliot and Viktor. "Don't think you'll be escaping so easily brat," one growled at Viktor. "Neither will you," the other said to Elliot.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"What the hell...?!" Viktor was taken aback from the creatures. He didn't think they would have followed him.

Brat? How dare that thing call me a brat...!

"What do you want?!"

Elliot glared at both of the creatures. "I'm not scared of you guys...!" He said that, but he really had no idea what to do.

Blog Entries

The two laughed at Viktor and Elliot's responses before lunging at them teeth bared, claws out.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Duck!" Viktor quickly shouted out to Elliot, before he sent himself to the ground, slightly scraping his shoulders.

Elliot quickly went down on the ground, his face getting a little bit of dirt on it. "Should we try and make a run for it...!?" He asked, looking up.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Running was something that Viktor greatly disliked. He had already ran off once, he didn't feel like being a coward twice.

"Feh, you run. I'm not going anywhere."

Blog Entries

The two creatures missed their targets, one losing his balance and scraping his arm before getting back up before both turned to look at Elliot and Viktor again.

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast