Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion) - Page 13

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

Sake went back home to wait.

Meanwhile in a secret facility. "Are we hunting him again tonight?" "Yes he'll need to feed so he'll definitely come out. Try to be easier on killing humans though, we want the to look for vampires not you guys." "Yes sir." "As soon as the sun sets send out the same squadron and capture, him. Kill only if needed.""Yes sir." Soon the boss was left alone. "You will soon be mine Kuro," he said before laughing maniacally.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Finally entering his home again, Viktor went straight to his bed and lied on it. Sake's bed was much more comfortable than this one... I wonder if he's getting any rest until we meet up again. I guess I'll also be seeing that kid and Ace again...

Viktor figured it would probably be best to get as much rest as he could before the sun set, so he tried to get some sleep until it was time.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

追放されたバカ

The moment Ace returned to his apartment, he grabbed a bottle of blood from the refrigerator and gulped it down. He felt refreshed and content once more, so he propped himself on the sofa and decided to take a small nap.

Elliot returned to his apartment and layed down. He had more than just a little bit of trouble falling asleep though, seeing as it was earlier than he's used to. This would most likely screw his sleeping schedule even more, but there was nothing he could about that.

追放されたバカ

When Ace woke up, he realized it was already sunset, and got up from the sofa. He went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, changing into a white hoodie, a pair of jeans, and black combat boots. Ace then went to the refrigerator and took out a bottle of blood, drinking half of it just in case he was out for too long again, then left his apartment.

It would be interesting to see the other three again, Ace thought, as he walked through the dark streets.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Hearing his alarm ringing, Viktor quickly arose from his bed. What?! What time is it... I'm not late, am I--- He looked at the clock and realized it was just time for sunset. Having a habit of being late, he was glad to have been on time for once. He put on his shoes and rushed out the door.

Elliot forced himself to get up, even though he could barely open his eyes. Looking at the time, he'd hope he wouldn't be too late. He quickly got out the door, and hurried out.

Blog Entries

Sake got up a little before sunset and went to the meeting spot waiting for the other three.

He watched as the sun set, and the moment it was gone he left the warehouse and started his hunt.

"It's time to hunt boys," the boss said as he released his soldiers into the city. The wolf like creatures started their hunt snarling and sniffing for their target.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Viktor finally made it to the spot they all planned to meet up at. He gave a slight smile upon seeing Sake, but quickly erased it before anyone could tell he was smiling.

"Hey. Looks like the other two aren't here yet." He smirked.

After Viktor said that, Elliot coincidentally arrived. "I... I hope I'm not that late." He quietly said, approaching the two.

Blog Entries

"Just waiting on Ace," Sake said as the sun went down and he could have sworn he heard dogs or wolves.

追放されたバカ

Ace chuckled a bit upon seeing the other three already at the rendezvous place. He walked up to the three and said, "Crap, I guess I'm the late one. Sorry guys."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Hmph, it's fine I guess." Viktor stated, while looking away from Ace. He then looked over to Sake, noticing that he had a look of confusion... "Sake? Something wrong...?"

Blog Entries

"Do you hear dogs or wolves?" Sake said concentrating on the sound. Something about it was just strange.

He ran through the streets looking for a meal not finding anyone. He then heard the sounds of his pursuers, though they were far off so he knew he was safe for a little longer

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Viktor stared at Sake with a confused look... he didn't hear anything. "Nope... I don't hear anything like that."

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast