Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion) - Page 12
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

Default Re: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

"Fine by me," Ace replied, and waved the waitress for the bill. A couple moments later the waitress brought the bill and Ace paid for his share.

Elliot managed to finish his drink, despite how sick he felt. He paid for what he got, and luckily, it didn't cost too much.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Sake stopped Elliot and Ace from paying before paying the whole bill for all of them. He then walked outside.

Elliot was a little confused on why Sake payed for them, but grateful nonetheless. He then got up and went outside as well.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Viktor was now glad everyone had finished, but... Now what?

"So... what's up now? Are we still going to look for the murderer or...?"

i think it's time to blow this scene, get everybody and their stuff together
    ok, three, two, one let's jam.

Ace was slightly surprised by Sake's actions, but smiled and said nothing. He then walked outside.

Blog Entries

"Unfortunately the police are still milling around so it's probably best to lay low until night. What do you guys want to do until then?" Sake said covering his eyes from the sun. Luckily he chose to wear a long-sleeved shirt so he wouldn't get sunburned.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Honestly, I'd love to just go home," Viktor bluntly said. "But then I'd have no idea how to contact you guys again. So I guess we should find something else to do in the meantime."

"Can't we just exchange numbers?" Ace questioned, allowing a slight smile to appear on his face. "Because honestly, I want to go home as well."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"I don't have a phone or anything. So that idea is kind of useless to me..." Viktor tried to think of a way so they could all contact each other... and while he was thinking, he got a small idea. "Why don't we pick a place to meet at a certain time tonight? Could that work maybe?"

"Why not," Ace replied casually, "that would work. Why don't you chose the place and time?"

Blog Entries

"In front of the highschool at sunset. Thats when he or she will be coming out and when we'll be able to catch them," Sake said impatient just thinking about the trouble maker.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Alright, I'll be sure to go there at that time..." Viktor then began to walk away from the group and back to his small apartment. I really could use some blood, but it's not like it'd be safe for me to feed right now...

By my high school... Elliot just nodded in agreement.

"Sounds good to me." Ace looked at the three and said, "It was nice meeting you three. See you then." He then turned and began walking towards the direction of his apartment. He couldn't wait to drink some blood once he was back home.

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast