Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

@HilbertCressLover; @NfiNity; @Elysion;

OOC: Okay since we're vampires I guess we choose whatever age we want for them since it seems everyone likes different. I figure we'll start off each introducing our main character and just figure it out from there.

Sake (pronounced like the Japanese beer sake) opened his silver eyes as he awoke to his alarm saying the sun would soon be down meaning it was time for night classes. He was a young vampire at 25 with short silver hair to match his eyes. He stood at 5'8'' and was fair built. He yawned and stretched as he walked into the kitchen area of his studio apartment and grabbed a bottle of blood from the fridge and guzzled it down. He didn't feel very hungry after waking up for other food so he got dressed and brushed his teeth, especially his fangs. He then grabbed his bag and left to go to his university where he was studying business. He took night classes so he could avoid the sun. He didn't like getting sunburned so easily and he was more active at night anyways.

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Vampire Business (mwto, HilbertCressLover, NfiNity, and Elysion)

OOC: I had to choose something Business related too, since I'm most familiar with it. ^^'''

The sound of music woke him, signalling that it was time for him to get up. Ace reached out his hand to grab his cell phone, which was sitting on the drawer by his bed. He turned off the alarm and stepped out of bed. He changed and brushed his teeth - his first class began in a little less than an hour, which was fine, because Ace lived in an apartment right by his university and could walk there with a little bit of time to spare.

Ace looked in the mirror. His eyes were a light brown and his hair was black, skin pale from the lack of sunlight. He stood at 5"10 with a fairly toned body from hunting. He was a twenty - one year old university student majoring in Finance. Not exactly something he enjoyed, but nothing else appealed to him much either, so he just chose it on a whim. He took some hair gel from a jar on the bathroom counter and fixed up his short black hair, so it was spiky. When he was done, he went to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of blood from the refrigerator and downing the liquid. As soon as he was done with his "breakfast" he grabbed his backpack and headed out the door.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC; Sounds good to me~ And I made him in college... XD

It was finally nighttime, and Viktor awoke from a short nap he was taking. Being 18 years old, he had classes soon for his college. After stalling for about five minutes, he finally got up. With extremely pale skin, a soft shade of blonde hair, vibrant green eyes, slim and a height of 5'4'', he was fairly good looking. Walking straight to his bathroom to get dressed, he looked in the mirror to find his eyes extremely dark. He was still tired, despite taking a nap... he always seemed to be that way before school. After washing his face and putting his clothes on, a simple long black sleeve shirt, tight fitting pants, and a slightly long black jacket, he was prepared to go out the door.... almost. He looked in the small refrigerator in his apartment to find a tiny bit of blood saved up. He drank what little bit there was and headed out the door finally, running a little late.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

OOC: I’m the only one with a senior highschooler? XD

Elliot yawned, his classes just ending for the day. Being a senior in high school where the classes were during the daytime really messes with his sleep schedule. Before leaving the school he entered the restroom to look in the mirror at how his eyes seemed really tired. He started messing with his dark brown hair with bangs that were medium length which didn't cover his eyes up very much. His eye color is dark red, which is almost passable for brown, and his height is 5’4”. Even though his skin is extremely pale, he has a couple of burns on his arms, which he covers up with by always wearing long sleeves. Wearing a plain black jacket, he worse a regular white long sleeved shirt underneath and his pants were also black. After a little sigh, Elliot exited the school, and began walking away.

Blog Entries

Sake passed by the local high school near his studio. He watched for a minute as the kids left. He enjoyed watching them rush home to do homework, hang out, play games, or even go somewhere other than home. The fact that they were so naive to he existence of his kind never failed to entertain him. He licked his lips slightly at the thought of taking their blood. He'd never killed a human but had fed from a few before. Unfortunately there was a vampire causing trouble lately so he had to avoid his indulgences until he found the problem.

Elliot kept walking and rubbing his eyes, due to tiredness. Already not feeling all that great, it didn't help he was considerably hungry. He rushed to get past all the humans walking by him as it would only make his hunger rise. Not paying attention, he suddenly bumped into someone. A man with silver eyes and hair...

"Oops, sorry." Elliot quickly said while staring at him.

Blog Entries

Sake looked down as a one of the teenagers bumped into him. "Oops, sorry." the boy quickly said while staring at him. Sake gave a smile. "It's alright don't worry about it. You should watch where you're going though," Sake said observing the boy.

Elliot nodded. "Ah, yeah..." He continued to stare at the man though, feeling something was off about him. Like... He wasn't human. Elliot of all people would know that wasn't impossible, but he couldn't just ask directly. "...Do you go to the university near here?"

Blog Entries

Sake watched as the kid spoke catching the fangs in his mouth. He was either vampire obsessed, or was one. If he was a vampire then he might be the one causing trouble, and if he was then Sake would have to take care of him, permanently. "Yes I do. I'm a senior there. Do you plan on attending after high school? It's always good to see kids interested in a higher education," Sake said to him making sure that his fangs never showed, something he had perfected as a child.

"Yeah, I probably will..." Elliot replied while rubbing his eyes once again. He didn't realize that the silver haired man had been looking near his mouth, and didn't bother to try and hide his fangs. After not saying anything else for a moment, Elliot had just realized he didn't know his name. "Oh. What's your name?"

Blog Entries

"Sake. And you?" he asked watching the kid rub his eyes. He was tired, which made sense if he was a vampire. Most preferred night to day as the sun was irritating. Sake was glad his University offered night classes for that reason. High schools didn't though unless you were and adult going back to high school.

"I'm Elliot." He told Sake while finally stopping rubbing his eyes. After a little yawn, he realized how it must seem a little odd to be this tired when it wasn't even really that late yet. Oops, I should probably act more awake... It might seem a little weird if I don't. But he probably wouldn't even guess I'm a vampire, right...?

Blog Entries

Sake saw Elliot's fangs in clear view as he yawned. Definitely no fake making him a vampire. "You should sleep more at night so you don't fall behind in classes. You won't get to college with bad grades. I have to go, I wouldn't want to be late to my classes. See you around Elliot," Sake said walking off towards the university before turning a corner and hiding. He planned on watching the kid to see if he was the one causing problems.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Viktor was in a bit of a rush to get to his class on time. "Dammit, I shouldn't' have taken that nap." He mumbled to himself. With an obvious look of anger, he finally ran through the streets and right by a young man with bright and vibrant red eyes.

Red eyes...? Odd. Do humans have such a color like that for eyes? Like the color of blood...

He stopped and stared at the boy for a moment longer, even though he was getting more and more late.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Sake watched as another kid stopped and stared at Elliot. 'What is he doing? he asked himself watching cautiously from his hiding spot.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast