Unova: The Outsiders - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Unova: The Outsiders

Default Re: Unova: The Outsiders

What a ridiculous question, of course I was a human yesterday! The weird part about it is why the Riolu would even ask that question, let alone let it slip into his mind, but yet again my complete confusion and un-articulate movements makes it somewhat obvious. Still, that shouldn't be the first thing that came to his mind, something is going on, I know it. Maybe they are insane pokemon escaped from a lab, they probably are, at least it would add some sort of proper reasoning behind all this. But they have not attacked me yet, in fact, some of them seem quite nervous of me, like that Zorua over there, but that stick burning fennekin seems indifferent. Never mind all that, I can't just keep standing here, I need to answer his question.

Yes, I was, fuck off please, you're welcome!

I wish, that would add some diversity and excitement to this whole thing, but I don't like excitement...why would I even think of that anyways? Maybe I want things to be different sub consciously, and I do actually want excitement. But if I wanted to do that, I could have just stabbed the Riolu instead of insulting him in a aggressive manner, that would most certainly shake things up. But I'd probably get killed, yeah no, not a good decision. Plus it would violate my morals, even more reason not to do it, but I have broken them before. It'd be a change for once though...RIGHT! His question...

"Y-yes...I wa-was, why....do y-you ask?"

That was worse then the last time, but at least I answered his question, hell, I even added a question in my response, double bonus! I look over and see the fennekin bump into the Zorua, oh dear, this group was indeed quite awkward...don't think I'm going to help in that regard. Never mind that, I needed to wait for Riolu's response, in which case I will respond with another poorly worded statement and return question.
    Last edited by OfficerMarowak; 1st November 2013 at 12:01 PM.

Blog Entries

I slowly and cautiously approached the Riolu and Seviper, hoping not to make it look like I was barging in on their conversation,

"Excuse me, but what's this whole talk about humans and such?" I asked and looked over to the Riolu, "That really is a bit of an odd question to ask him, and the fact that he answered yes was even stranger."

I gave them a suspicious look. So maybe Shadow and I aren't the only ones who were affected by this transformation. Maybe all of them could have been humans yesterday, or it could have been just the Seviper...

OOC: Sorry for making it short, but I didn't really know what else to say, thus the reason why I haven't posted in a few days.
    "HE EVEN GODMODDED THE PANCAKES!" - SA3

Before Klopp had responded to the Seviper, that Fennekin had walked up seeming to have heard everything he said. Well that's just dandy, he thought that none of the others heard what he was saying. He realized he had forgotten Pokemon have far better hearing than humans. At this point it didn't seem like there was any reason to hide it from this other Fennekin anyways. They might even be human as well, or better yet, they are an actual Pokemon who would be nice enough to help them all out.

Ugh... this whole situation was just a big mess at this point. Why couldn't he just have awakened in his bed like always? Before answering the two, he closed his eyes and just waited for a moment, concentrating his mind on attempting to suddenly thrust himself out from an insanely realistic dream... but to no avail. No, clearly this was his new reality, and he was stuck with responding to the pair of them.

"The reason I asked you why... is cause I was a human yesterday as well. I don't know why, but I woke up today as a Riolu. I picked you out of the crowd cause it seemed you hadn't a clue how to even move in that body. I had a similar problem, but luckily this body is human-like enough to get used to easily."

Riolu gestured towards Arylett and Pawy before continuing to speak.

"That Snivy and the other Fennekin are also Humans... were, rather. We bumped into each other a bit after I woke up in the forest here."

Klopp turned towards to Fennekin with the bandaged arm and asked a Question.

"I guess it's not such a weird question anymore, so I might as well ask you. Were you a Human as well? Or are you a real Pokemon?"

It appeared as though the other Fennekin had not even noticed her in favor of Klopp the Main Character (he sure did seem like some kind of main character talkative Riolu), which made her feel kind of relieved. The absolute minimum amount of interaction was preferable to her. But the Zorua had, and from his voice, he appeared to sound... male. Huh. She mostly thought of Zorua as a feminine Pokemon due to its evolution Zoroark.

@Fox-type Lover

"No, no! I don't know where I am either. Not too familiar with this region... you don't have to leave though. I just thought... it was your spot or something. Wild Pokemon have territories and stuff." Then she got to his other question... and she overheard Klopp finally let the Meowth out of the bag to the Seviper. He admitted that they were actually humans, and she sighed a bit. The Zorua probably overheard this as well, but if he didn't, then it wouldn't matter anyway as it would come out one way or another. Not worth hiding, even if it was hard to quite word it without sounding insane.

"And... uh... yeah. I'm not a wild Pokemon... or a trainer's Pokemon. In fact, I'm just a trainer. Well, I used to be. Until I woke up and... like he says over there," she motioned towards the Riolu with her paw. "I was a Fennekin. Apparently, I kept the most clothes in this transformation." His obvious lack of confidence and discomfort began to make her feel more active, and a bit more confident herself as she pointed somewhat mockingly towards her glasses.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Somewhere in Unova, there is a city. The people call it Nimbasa. South of it, there is a half-constructed road, cutting through the desert like a gash in flesh.

In this desert, there is a place called the Desert Resort. It is hardly a paradise, but that is irrelevant. What is really relevant to our story is that on this particular day, just southeast of this particular place, at this particular time, an Amaura was trailing through the sandstorm, complaining about a large number of things.

This Amaura's name was Garnett Hanson, and he had recently decided that he didn't like this dream.

What Garnett was unaware of was the fact that reality is often a lot stranger than dreams, because it is so unrealistic.

"Could I have not dreamed up a goddamn beach, maybe?" he grumbled, "Hate sandstorms. Too hard to walk on four legs. My mouth itches." If he had stopped for but a moment to consider why his mouth itched, he would have likely destroyed everything. Completely by accident, of course, but this was why he had convinced himself he was dreaming. And so without thinking about it, he walked on without a single thought consisting of the word "why".

Unless you count 'Why does this only happen to me?'.

OOC: Until told otherwise, I'm going to assume we're using the B/W Route 4 instead of the B2 or W2 ones. Seems more neutral that way.

Hmm, I'm seemingly not the only one in this predicament, others have been affected as well just like me. What could have caused it, maybe an asteroid hit the earth while I was asleep, and everyone died. Hmm, maybe we are just in hell. Nah, too colorful for hell, from what I've seen, hell is just a whole bunch of red and some orange. Perhaps there is a reason behind all of this...or maybe it's just completely pointless, and it was just a mistake of...physics or something, that we got transformed into Pokemon.

I'm glad that Riolu answered my question by the way, instead of just ignoring me. But his answer...I sensed a tone to it, I can't point my fing- I mean tail on it. I may just be imagining it, but he might have an attitude, or at least in my opinion. Yes, he does have an attitude, I can see it in him, the way he closed his eyes before talking to me, the way he moves, the way he talks. I'm most likely imagining it, and in reality he does not have an attitude. But I don't care, in my view he has an attitude, and I'm going to act on it. Oh, right! Respond to his question in a poorly worded out manner...alright...focus now...no stuttering this time...pause if you can't say the fucking thing...I give him an annoyed look, narrowing my eyes at him, I say in a...reasonably understandable fashion;

"WATCH....THAT...ATTI-"

I catch my self, but the words slipped out slightly, oh well. Now, now, I shouldn't cut to the chase like that, I need to talk to him a bit more before I confront him on that. It would break the conversation if I switched from one subject to the next suddenly. Let's try again...

"Sorry."

Hehe, always add an apology, make it look like you're sorry for what you did, even if you are not.

"Interesting...I...woke up...as a Pokemon...as well...perhaps...we all transformed...while we were...sleeping? Maybe...it had something to do...with what we were doing...before we slept?"

TA-DA! I present fourth a theory to this group! Yeah, make it look like I'm trying to help, that should gain me back some friend points after that...mistake I did.
    Last edited by OfficerMarowak; 3rd December 2013 at 02:45 PM.

Blog Entries

Garnett was simply thankful that, as a Rock-type, he was unaffected by the sandstorm.

On his way, he passed a set of statues, lined up in formation. They seemed to be of Darmanitan, but he couldn't be sure. They were set up around a set of stairs. If he still had arms, he would have shrugged, and decided to explore this new place that had supposedly cropped up to ease him of his own boredom.

OOC: Is anyone still here, by the way?

Blog Entries
    Follow That Guy On Twitter Add That Guy on Facebook Add That Guy on Google+
    Visit That Guy's Youtube Channel

((I am, but, as I pointed out in the discussion thread, I can't post anything without being blatantly incongruous and interrupting the synergy between the other characters...or something. Basically, anything I post would be useless and out-of-place for the time being, so I shall continue waiting in the wings for something to happen. I'm glad this thing ain't dead after all, though.))
    Yeah, I write dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

I run the Yourovision Song Contest.
    Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.
    I'm also looking for voice actors for Project LILAC. Find out more here.

Blog Entries

OOC: I'm in the same situation. OfficerMarowak convinced me to make Garnett do something. I think that @Bad Apple; @Klopp; @Arylett Dawnsborough; and @Shadow The Shiny Umbreon; are the ones that are kind of posting at the minute, so, uh, yeah.

OOC: Sorry for the long wait again, I had some more issues IRL and other things. I've also hit the issue of me now absolutely hating my character...perhaps that's what I get for making characters like that on impulse, without thinking how much I'll like them in the future. Damn. :/ Oh well, I'll post in a day or two, just wanted to let you guys know that I have not completely abandoned this thread.

Blog Entries

((So...how many of us are actually still doing this?))
    Yeah, I write dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

Blog Entries

OOC:

As opposed to everyone else who is actually involved in present in-RP events, who seem to be all

OOC: Damnit, err... well, that turned out to be more then a few days, more like a month. Anyways, I'm guessing besides me, Polkadot Jolteon and That Guy are the only people still looking at this. I assume the others have abandoned this, so err... What now?

Blog Entries

((Duh, we take over and make it our thing. Spinning off into our own separate thread is optional.))

OOC: I guess that might work, I mean, if the original makers of the thread have abandoned this, I don't think they will mind if we do.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast