Unova: The Outsiders - Page 4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Unova: The Outsiders

Default Re: Unova: The Outsiders

It would seem that Snivy didn't know how to use Vine Whip, which was perfectly understandable considering he was a human just yesterday. He assumed the best bet would be for him to take a few punches at the trees and hope some berries would come falling out. After all, punching was something he could do as a Human before, and turning into a Pokemon isn't going to make him forget how to do such a simple thing. But before that, he had to respond to Arylett's question inquiring about his name.

"My name is Klopp. I guess since Pawie hasn't figured out his Vine Whip yet, I'll see if I can punch something out of those trees."

He walked over to one of the trees and looked up at it. In comparison to his new body this tree was enormous. It seemed like it was towering miles into the sky, so high that he couldn't tell if there were any berries way up there. There were doubts that he could move the tree at all, but being a Riolu he should have some decent strength to back up his punches. He brushed aside his doubt and, after a short hesitation, focused on the trunk of the tree in front of him. He pulled back his arm then released a punch with all his might. The forceful thud of his paw against the tree was accompanied by the rustling of leaves above. He was surprised as he took his paw away from the bark of the tree to find that he had left a good sized dent, only distracted when a few leaves from the tree began to fall around him. Unfortunately, while there were a decent amount of leaves, there were absolutely no berries. Either there were no berries in this tree, or they required even more force to get them out. Though he couldn't figure out cause at the moment he was more distracted with the hole he had put in the bark of the tree. Never did he suspect he could do that much damage.

Don't Under-Estimate Cute Shadow The Shiny Umbreon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Shadow The Shiny Umbreon on Facebook Add Shadow The Shiny Umbreon on Google+
    Follow Shadow The Shiny Umbreon on Tumblr

"Hmm. It seems that this Pokemon is different." I thought. I mean, allergies, a bandaged scar, and running from trainers. I thought about asking him, but it would be rude... still, this question would be nagging me for quite awhile. I had to phrase this in a way as to make it seem as though I wasn't being rude, but how?

"Hey... Sol, are you..um,are you a human by chance?". I was pretty sure I blushed, but I turned away quickly. I had no idea how he would react, and I had no experience at talking on these subjects. I felt ashamed somehow that I intruded into his privacy, but I didn't know why. I tried to speak again, but I didn't have the courage to anymore; I felt so bad.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"...Well... you figured that out quickly..." I awkwardly looked at Shadow, not exactly knowing what to say next. I stopped eating the berries and pawed at the ground for a short moment,

"Yeah, I was a human last night, then I woke up next to a bush and a Watchog asking me all of these questions. Then there was this trainer who tried to catch me, then I ran, and I ended up here. Crazy morning, right?" I laughed a little, but it quickly died out due to his silence. "So what gave it away? Am I a ridiculously naive Pokemon or do I just look part human?"
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Fox Witch of Red Arylett Dawnsborough's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Klopp @That Guy

"Um... wow." So distracted was Arylett by Klopp's ridiculous display of strength that she couldn't quite process Pawie's answer. What power... power that she wouldn't have with her skinny weak little legs. Silently, she was a bit jealous. He already seemed to have been showing some of his abilities as a Pokemon, some control over them. "W-well... uh... that's useful. But there's no berries in that tree..." It was strange, because she was staring straight up at them. They must've been extremely firmly attached not to have come off from a punch like that. Then again though, the tree didn't shake so much as crumple before his fist. The power of a Fighting-type...

"Well, if we can't get them down, now what? I don't quite know where we are, and how close a town is to get any food. Though we should probably avoid one anyway..."

Blog Entries
    Add Shadow The Shiny Umbreon on Facebook Add Shadow The Shiny Umbreon on Google+

I was shocked; I thought that I was the only one who was like this, but here was Sol, turned into a Fennekin. I sighed, mostly out of relief. I then turned to Sol and said," Its not that... I had a feeling that we were alike," I had to look away now, but I continued," You are not the only one that is human; I am too. I was camping here in this forest last night, but when I awoke, I was whatever I am now. A Petilil was talking to me, but something frightened her off, as well as me. Pretty much, I ran into a tree trying to get away from the thing. And a bit later, you found me." I said, turning now. I knew it was ok, but I still had this feeling; I lost everything, even my team. But now I had more things to learn.

This was it.

I paced around the roof of the building, cigarette in my hand. It's been quite the journey, all the events that lead to this point, from the termination of my employment to my mental evaluation. Yep...now I'm here, on the roof of a building, pacing around like a frightened child. I go to the edge, and look down on the streets of Castelia City, seeing people and cars, all going to a certain destination. Down there was my destination too, heh. But should I do this? Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No.

JUST DO IT.

No...I can't, something is holding me back...perhaps my natural instinct for self-preservation, most likely that. But maybe I can...just go on the edge...and tip over, let gravity embrace me, and bring me down to my final resting place. It's as simple as that. No, it's not, there's more to it. Perhaps I should call the authorities, no, they would tie me up and lock me away, that's no life to live. Perhaps I go home, and think about it. No, I don't have a home, my landlord kicked me out, couldn't pay. Maybe I can just lay down on the concrete, and sleep on it, think about it for a bit. A short nap, perhaps, no guards come up here anyways, so I could most certainly do that.

I lay down on the concrete, looking at the stars above in the night sky, it was beautiful. I wonder...what planets orbit those stars...perhaps there is life on those planets? Drifting ever slowly...drifting...drifting....drifting.

Suddenly, I awake. A distinct ringing in my ears, as the sunlight leaks through the leaves and branches, piercing my eyes. I feel a most unusual sensation, my arms....MY ARMS....WHERE ARE MY ARMS? My eyes dart from point to point, examining my surroundings, I look down...and...oh Arceus....my legs...MY LEGS. My body has been transformed! No longer do I have arms and legs, but just a long slender body, and a spear is at the tip of it. It can't be that I've turned into a Seviper, no, no, no. I continue to look around, and come to the conclusion that I am on a tree-branch, I look behind me, and see a group of Pokémon. Oh no, oh no! What happens if they...wait...slipping...SLIPPING...

I curl up my lower body around the branch, as I now dangle from it, looking down at the ground. My heart races, as I feel the branch creak and moan from my weight. Suddenly, it breaks, sending me plummeting towards the ground. I land in a bush, the tree branch following closely, making a loud sound. I've blown it! They are truly aware of me at this point! I cower in the bush, my body curled up around the fallen branch in fear.

(OOC: By "Group of pokemon" I mean the Zoura and Fennekin in Lostlorn Forest. Also, nice to meet you all!)
    Last edited by OfficerMarowak; 26th October 2013 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Did not specify Pokemon character transformed into...and his location.

Getting over the shock from his powerful punch, Klopp finally came back to his senses and decided that something needed to be done soon about his hunger. If he didn't find food soon this new body of his, which had never even eaten before, was probably going to collapse. They were in a forest, so there had to be some bushes somewhere that had some berries in them that were actually reachable. The best bet was to just start moving and don't stop til he found some.

"Alright, my stomach can't take this any longer. I need to go get myself some food and I'm going to go find some. Whether you two come or not isn't important right now, cause if I don't eat I'm not gonna last a day out here for sure. If you want to follow though, be my guest. But if you slow down I'm not gonna be stopping for you til I get myself some berries or something."

He turned around and guessed which direction berries might be in, then started walking in a straight path between two bushes. After some persistent walking, ignoring any and all surroundings that weren't edible, he finally came across some berry-filled bushes. The bushes were not alone though, there was a Zorua and another Fennekin nearby. That's strange, he thought. Another Fennekin? They aren't even native to this region, and that's TWO I've seen today. Granted, one was a human, but it couldn't be this one is too. He didn't care about the Pokemon though. He walked out from the bushes he was hiding behind and walked confidently toward the berry tree, interrupted by the site of a random Seviper falling from above, followed by a loud thud as it hit the ground. Though this was ridiculous and hilarious, he was not deterred from his mission. The Riolu continued on towards the berry tree, hoping no Pokemon would suspect he might have been a human yesterday.

"Such a lovely morning, isn't it, fellow Pokemon?"

He assumed that's how Pokemon chatted with each other. But whatever, he didn't care how stupid he may have sounded, he just wanted food. He got to the bush, shook out a few berries, and started vigorously eating them. After filling up his stomach with some delicious berries, he couldn't help but turn towards the Seviper, who clearly just fell out of a tree, and say a few words. Neglecting the fact that it might want to eat him afterwards.

"Hows it hanging, Seviper?"

Blog Entries

@Klopp

"Hey wait! You shouldn't run off and separate from the group!" She shook her oversized head, feeling it a little more unstable on her thinner neck, and gave one last exasperated look at the Snivy before hobbling off after him.

After some time had passed, she found that her new body was beginning to feel natural. The stance of four legs, now that she thought of it, actually felt more secure and stable. And her new tail was quite helpful with the balance. Perhaps this wouldn't be so bad... she'd learn a few moves as well and become quite powerful. And when she evolved, she'd be back on two legs again. Her mind became preoccupied within its own thoughts as she followed his path as best as she could, managing to keep track of him due to the sounds of his footsteps ruffling off somewhere. One of the many wealth of sounds that had been opened up to her large ears. She could not only hear him, but she could even sort of sense his overall location. Arylett just knew he was somewhat far.

Just as she was approaching where she had heard he had stopped (and apparently, plucked something from somewhere, which she assumed was some sort of berry food), an extremely voluminous THUD permeated through her ears and she howled in pain.

"What the HELL was that?" She snarled, before she heard Klopp asking a Seviper how it was... hanging? What? He found more Pokemon? How could he be so casual about all this? They could be dangerous and want to fight! Well, he did seem like kind of a... goofy Riolu. Man, what an idiot.

The heavily accessorized Fennekin recovered from the loud thud and made her way down the straight path before she saw Klopp, a Seviper disheveled upon the ground (she presumed this was the one who had made that ruckus and also the one who Klopp appeared to have mocked), another Fennekin, and what appeared to be a Zorua. (How awesome! She lamented the fact that she wasn't a trainer anymore... she would've loved to have caught one) This was quite the Pokemon party, wasn't it? Why were they all just kinda standing there like that? They didn't seem particularly vicious... in fact, the Seviper seemed downright stupid-looking like that.

@Bad Apple @Fox-type Lover @OfficerMarowak

"Uh... erm... hi," She said briefly to the stranger Pokemon, before turning to Klopp. "So, did you... you found food, right? I kinda hear-" The sound of her own stomach growling loudly interrupted her. It sounded rather like a passionate fire waiting to be fueled, sizzling a little. Sizzling stomachs? She had never particularly had a noisy stomach before. Arylett blushed a bit at her stomach's apparent rudeness, but forgot all that when she saw a few twigs strewn about the ground near the Seviper. There were so many of them... and they all looked really tasty for some reason. Like choice, nice quality twigs. One of them was this really nice deep brownish color that was quite appealing to her.

The small foxlike Pokemon went up to this choice twig and snarfing it down rapidly, enjoying the feel of the crunchy hardness against her teeth. It tasted like she expected wood would taste, but somehow that was very tasty. She just couldn't stop eating, and ate more of the sticks upon the ground, losing a sense of restraint. Arylett had kept eating until she felt a heat flare up in her belly, a pleasantly strong warmth, and opened her mouth to let out the building puff of flame. Her fire had indeed been fueled, and she felt rather energetic...

Until she released that Klopp had probably seen and a bunch of other Pokemon she didn't know. Her blush grew as red hot as her flame had been.

"Oh! Um... erm... yeah. So-sorry."
    Last edited by Arylett Dawnsborough; 30th October 2013 at 05:50 AM.
    Klopp likes this.

Blog Entries
    Follow That Guy On Twitter Add That Guy on Facebook Add That Guy on Google+
    Visit That Guy's Youtube Channel

I had been trailing behind them both, dragging my feet in general reluctance to do anything, but not so much that I'd lose them. Loath though I'd be to admitting it, I probably wouldn't last without some comrades to support me. I wasn't sure how far we had ended up going, but it must have been a fairly long way, since it took us more or less straight to another group of Pokémon when there hadn't been any in our immediate vicinity before. One of their number was a Seviper, and this felt strangely reassuring to me. Yes, this was a Seviper and I was a Snivy, but we were both snake-ish. By contrast, Arylett and Klopp-- as well as the other new Pokémon: another Fennekin and a Zorua-- were all canine. Well, I felt less alone, that was certain.

I said nothing when I caught up to them, and didn't bother making a fool of myself trying to eat. I had grown hungry, yes, but not so hungry that I'd endanger my image like that.
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

I run the Yourovision Song Contest. Join us!
    Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

I look around, a large group of pokemon suddenly around me...talking. I slowly right myself from the branch, looking around at my surroundings, and the new faces before me. The thing that bothered me most was their talking...They can't be, it's impossible. Humans don't...no can't understand Pokémon, but yet again, apparently I'm no longer human, unless I'm still dreaming, or maybe I did jump and I'm in another plane of...no, that's ridiculous. I stay there for a few moments, admittedly dumbfounded, before deciding to speak.

"W-well, I'm obviously...err...not hanging anymore. Hehe...hehe...oh dear...ANYWAYS, w-where am I? Who...who are you, and how a-a-are you talking?" I say to the Riolu, shakily trying to spit out words, heh, definantly not the people person am I now? Oh dear...I'm going to have a BALL.

I slowly come out of the bushes, and gather my senses a bit more. I notice the fennekin eating a twig nearby, I have to say I don't really like her already, although I don't know why. Wait...I know...that CHEWING. AUGHHH! I can't even describe how that annoys me, just that sound! Augh! I quickly give her a stern look, but choose not to pursue her on the subject. I don't want to deal with confronting her right now. Besides, she apologized, but still...I'll remember that, well, maybe not.

Blog Entries

Right after I finished my story, I heard loud cracking. I looked over, and some snake-thing fell out of a tree. 'Odd' I thought. I had never seen a snake pokemon in a tree before. I wanted to go look, but something else stopped me.

My hugely sensitive ears could hear footsteps. They were pretty loud now, even though he could not have heard them as a human. I watched as a Riolu came out of the bushes. It looked at us, but continued to the Pecha bush. I moved quickly; considering my fur was dark, I HAD to be some dark-type, and messing with a fighting type wouldn't end well. Not long after it came, something else was approaching. I looked back, and to my amazement, I saw another Fennekin. Weren't those thing ultra rare? What got me even more interested was a Snivy behind it. Those, I knew were not at all found in the wild. I looked at them bewildered. The whole time I was here, I never had seen so many pokemon at once.

The pokemon that fell came out, and I saw what it was; A Seviper. Again, I had yet to even see one before. It started talking, and it stuttered alot. At least I was not the only one who did that. I smirked a bit; it was funny how they all acted. The only one who was calm was the Snivy, and I admired that. Out of all this chaos, he was calm.

I didn't this group though. It was becoming too big. Without realizing it, I had backed up pretty far from them. I just sighed; I could never get over being shy, could I?

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was actually somewhat glad that a different group of Pokemon arrived here, it ended the awkward conversation that Shadow and I were having several minutes ago. But even then, I was somewhat afraid to speak to these newcomers. They just came out of nowhere, especially the Seviper who just fell from the tree. Most of these Pokemon were very uncommon around here, too. So I assumed that they must have been recently released or abandoned by their trainers. Them being trainer-owned would explain why the other Fennekin is ridiculously accessorized. I simply just watched them talk and stutter among themselves, not knowing exactly how to add to the conversation. I turned my head to the side, only to find that the Zorua I was just conversing with wasn't there anymore.

Please don't tell me he just bolted... I thought. So I turned around a little more, and saw him backed up several feet behind me. Maybe he was scared? I beckoned him over towards me, but he didn't move. I wanted to say something to the others, so that he could be a little more comfortable, but I wouldn't know what to say.

For some reason, looking at the Seviper made me feel uneasy. I was never a fan of snakes, but I didn't hate all of them. I hated Arboks, not Sevipers. Maybe it was the fact that he's a poisonous snake and Arbok is a poison snake as well made me so uncomfortable. I continued to watch the other four Pokemon, averting my eyes from the one who just fell out of the tree.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

After scarfing down a decent amount of berries, Klopp took a look at his surroundings. He noticed Arylett had followed him, and now she was over near that Seviper eating some sticks. Pawie had followed as well, but appeared to be keeping his distance. Then there were the others... the Fennekin wasn't far off from where he was standing and the Zorua appeared to have backed away. It seemed he was afraid of all the others who just came out of nowhere. Probably because of that Seviper. Compared to the rest of them, the Seviper was looked the most intimidating of them all.

Speaking of the Seviper, he was asking Klopp how he was talking? His movements were far from graceful as well, as if he didn't know how to move within his own body. Both two symptoms of a human that has suddenly out of nowhere turned into a Pokemon. Perhaps Arylett, Pawie and himself were not the only ones affected by this species-swapping absurdity. Would be handy to have more Pokepeople together anyways to figure out just what the hell is going on. Well, he had to make sure he really was a Pokemon. But what if it tried to attack? Well, He'd just punch it like he did to that tree before. Klopp approached the Seviper and got close enough so the other Fennekin and the Zorua couldn't here him whisper, in case they were real Pokemon, then spoke softly to the serpent.

"Psst, hey! I hate to ask but uh... were you a Human yesterday?"
    Last edited by Klopp; 31st October 2013 at 11:26 AM.

Blog Entries

They were all kind of looking at the sudden newcomers, these other Pokemon. Which included Arylett... she noticed in particular that the Seviper had been giving her a sort of glare for her strange rude outburst before Klopp had distracted him with what appeared to be either bravery or stupidity. She wasn't sure. All she knew was that she wanted to avoid the gigantic poisonous snake until she knew whether or not he was safe. Though he did seem kind of goofy and stupid once he had opened his mouth... not all that intimidating except in appearances and maybe that glare. Arylett sighed. She wasn't going to get many fans, was she?

At the moment though, this once small group was getting to be a bit too big for her. It was a full party of six for goodness sakes! She felt kind of overwhelmed, but was glad that nobody was paying attention to her in particular, so she crept away into the background slowly until she felt herself collide with something... furry.

@Fox-type Lover @Bad Apple

"O-oh! I'm sorry... didn't know you were there. Uh... erm... hi." She muttered awkwardly to the Zorua who had appeared about as uncomfortable as she had felt in this entire situation. Her eyes then darted to the other Fennekin. Damn, a duplicate? With a bandage... indications of human interaction in some way. Which would mean either this one was also a human or a trainer's lost Pokemon. She didn't really dare ask, it wasn't her style for the most part to get directly to the point. Unlike that Klopp character, who was kind of annoying like that. "Oh and... oh, and you too actually... uh... fellow... Fennekin. Sorry to intrude... I was just following my... associate over there." She motioned with a paw to the Riolu, feeling a little less stupid than usual speaking to Pokemon than to humans. Still stupid though.

"If we've somehow gotten into your territory though... we'll be more than willing to cooperate and leave."

Blog Entries

Something bumped into me while I was backing away, and it was the other Fennekin. What surprised me was that it looked about as uncomfortable as me. She seemed nervous too, which was a bit easing, since he felt overwhelmed as well. "Um... no. Actually... I don't know where I am... I mean, if this is your place, I can gladly leave for you. I wouldn't want to... be a problem." I stuttered.

I really was nervous now. There were way too many people, and the Riolu went over to the Seviper. It stole quick glances at me and Sol, hinting me that they were talking about us. 'Oh no. What are they up to now...' I thought to myself. I didn't know anything about attacking, or defending either. I had no way to watch my back if anything happened.

"So... are you... perhaps a trainer's pokemon?" I asked the other Fennekin. It looked as though it was, with all those accessories. Then again, so did the Riolu, with glasses on. For some reason, I wanted to be away from all this near the other group. They looked intimidating, but that was rude... wasn't it. I sighed, caught in-between indecision.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast