Undead RP *Me (Faere Rainstar), wataru, and Baron Brixius*

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Undead RP *Me (Faere Rainstar), wataru, and Baron Brixius*

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries
    Follow Abba On Twitter Add Abba on Facebook Add Abba on Google+
    Follow Abba on Tumblr Visit Abba's Youtube Channel

Default Undead RP *Me (Faere Rainstar), wataru, and Baron Brixius*

Secronom Laboratories was one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the old world, with their main product being the Nerotonin medical virus series.

Secronom's genetic engineers were the ones who created the Nerotonin-4 virus strain, which by itself was a simple medical prototype virus aimed at erasing cancer. Although, due to its experimental status, it was still rather unstable and easily merged with another unknown genetic strain and formed the highly hazardous Nerotonin-4 virus.

The majority of Secronom scientists warned the world about the danger of the N4 virus, but most countries either didn't heed their warnings or it was too late for them already. The United States of America were a perfect example of a powerful country, which quickly fell simply due to ignoring the real threat. After the so-called "Apocalypse", the "End of the World" and however else people called the devastation following the first week of the outbreak which eradicated about 99% of human civilization on earth, only very few of Secronom's scientists remained and even fewer showed their faces to the other survivors.

The few publicly known genetic engineers, who have survived both the Outbreak and the revealing of their past occupation are among the best of the engineers left, with some of them directly planning with reputable survivors to raid the local Secronom facilities to recover and possibly use whatever they may be able to salvage from the ruins.

PROJECT LAZARUS

2043 December 17

Secronom Laboratories begins Project Lazarus at their lab in Marksburg.

2044 January 20

Project Lazarus finishes developing the first generation of the Nerotonin-1 Virus (N1-Virus) and begins testing it on dead lab rats in an attempt to convert cadavers into self-perpetuating mobile biological vectors. All tests fail.

2044 January 28

Project Lazarus injects the N1-Virus into a living rat specimen, no visible changes documented.

2044 January 30

Rat specimen has died after its immune system was destroyed by the N1-Virus. All documentation and specimens of the N1-Virus have been incinerated.

2044 March 5

Project Lazarus begins testing N2-Virus on live rat specimens.

2044 March 9

All rat specimens exhibiting increased size and aggression.

2044 March 10

All rat specimens exploded, All documentation and specimens of the N2-Virus have been incinerated.

2044 May 3

Project Lazarus develops the N3-Virus, crazed scientist injects himself with the N3-Virus before jumping into the incinerator with all of the documentation and specimens of the N3-Virus.

2044 May 6

After three days in the incinerator, the crazed scientist has stopped screaming.

2044 June 16

Project Lazarus finishes N4-Virus and begins testing it on live rats.

2044 June 18

All rat specimens displaying increased appetite and aggression.

2044 June 19

All rats stopped breathing, only some have stopped moving, all rats displaying necrosis on varied parts of the body.

2044 June 21

Project Lazarus deems the N4-Virus successful in creating an undeath in rats and moves onto testing the N4-Virus on human subjects.

2044 July 4

All test subjects display increased aggression and decreased intelligence. Subject 5 has grown 6 inches and put on extreme levels of muscle mass.

2044 July 19

All specimens stopped breathing, the heart monitors placed in them recorded their hearts had stopped beating at 0200 and started beating again at 0600. All subjects display severe necrosis mainly on the limbs, Subject 5 has grown another 18 inches since last measured.

2044 July 21

Specimen 5 escaped into Marksburg, taking the other 4 specimens with him. Secronom declared total quarantine on the lab in Marksburg, but was unable to maintain control.

2044 August 3

Undead attacks in Marksburg are passed off as riots by Secronom as they try to contain the situation.

2044 August 25

The Undead vastly outnumber the living, the local armed forces can no longer contain the threat and the city is evacuated. The Undead follow their food and escape Marksburg.

2044 December 17

One year after Project Lazarus began, the world is a wasteland of destruction.
    There are some small pockets of human resistance in remote outposts, gangs of raiders roam around looting and killing humans and zombies alike. The undead are the most dangerous thing you may encounter, often hunting in packs satisfying their thirst for blood and infecting humans with the N4-Virus at the same time. Remember, Death is only the beginning.

I am God (which explains the outbreak), defy me and zombies will feast on your brains, literally.
    You are in Marksburg.
    You cannot leave Marksburg
    Your character must be human.
    No super powerful weapons, at first.
    No Genetic enhancements.
    No leading an outpost.
    No leading a raider gang.
    Your character must be alone to start off with.
    There is wildlife, wildlife cannot be infected with the N4-Virus.
    Marksburg is roughly twice the size of New York City.
    Last edited by Abba; 28th November 2010 at 03:28 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Undead RP *Me (Faere Rainstar), wataru, and Baron Brixius

Al sat in his small campsite, looking around in an almost paranoid manner. He disassembled and reassembled his weapon again, to clean it and check everything was working. He stepped outside the campsite, and looked around more. There were no zombies visible, so he went back, and sat down, taking a small drink from his water bottle.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries
    Follow Baron Brixius On Twitter

Sigint was slightly shaking.It was raining outside.It was dark and cold.He found an old abandoned house and decided to stay here for the night.What he saw 3 days ago still was very vivid and clear in his mind.He saw zombies.Real zombies.Something that he used to laugh at whenever he watched some random horror movies.He knows he will need to leave this place soon.

Again, sorry for late response :)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

((S'all good, it takes a bit to write RP posts.))

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

He couldn't believe the horror that unfolded before him. Zombies everywhere. Eating people alive. Disgusting, wicked creatures walking on the streets of his hometown. In a blink of eye, his life turned from normal to hell.
    "At least I have this" said Sigint looking over the Colt Python in his hands.He never used a gun before.He never was prepared for this.Just how long will he last?
    "Dammit, I'm so hungry".He groaned at the pain in his stomach.He didn't have any food for the last 3 days.Fatigue was overwhelming him.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Undead RP *Me (Faere Rainstar), wataru, and Baron Brixius*

Daniel polished his gun. it was a coonan 357. he tried to remember his past but..to many painful memories. the factory he was staying in was safe, but he couldnt stay. he would eventually starve. he had to make it to the base.
    "well"daniel said"time to go" he picked up his backpack and opened the door,

the road was dead, daniel stayed still, he saw somthing in the distance.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Al groaned, and started packing his remaining supplies into a worn-out suitcase. He took down the small tent, and proceeded to pack that into a small carrying case, and picked both cases up. He slung the tent's case around his shoulders, leaving one of his hands free to hold his gun. He stretched, and made hos way towards the inner city, in hopes of finding other humans.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"What am I going to do now?" Sigint thought to himself.He haven't seen anyone normal so far. No food, no water, no way to defend himself.Wait...
    "I wonder if I can kill those monsters with this" he wondered. The gun was large caliber, seemingly polished and held 8 rounds. He almost wanted to try it out."No,I can't waste any bullets!Has anyone else survived...Am I alone in this city?"
    He started walking out of the old house."No point in hiding here, I have to find other survivors.Urghhh!.." the pain in his stomach was agonizing.
    Last edited by Baron Brixius; 28th November 2010 at 03:49 PM.

Blog Entries

daniel wasnt sure if it was a zombie
    his coonan could take it if he wanted, but he couldnt waste any bullets

the small knife in his first aid pouch wouldnt do much either

he looked back to the door and found a crowbar outside.
    Daniel picked it up , it was crooked and dented.
    "its no blade but itll do fine" he told himself.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Al kept walking onwards. He had learned not to stop for breaks out in the open. He neared the inner city, and went inside a small abandoned house. He knocked on the door, and waited for a second. He heard nothing, and so went inside. He carefully opened the door, and put his bags down in a corner with no nearby windows. He sat down next to them, and looked to the stairs. he saw something moving, and froze. He wasn't sure if it was human or not, and didn't want to waster bullets killing a human.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Sigint suddenly heard a muffled growl."No way!" he grunted "No way in hell!How did they find me?" He started running away from the source of growls."I'll have to go back to Veil street.I need to see my shop.If it exists at all now..."

Blog Entries

Daniel kept moving towards the shape...thaen he remembered, he had stolen a scope from a broken sniper.

he took it out and saw that it was a zombie, but it wasnt the only one behind it was an entire hoard.
    the short cut to the airbase wouldnt work.
    "i knew it, iknew it iknewit"

Daniel carefully went away, he would have to go the long way, so he went north, to the city

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Sigint ran as fast as he could, still paranoid about zombies chasing him.He soon got near a mall and decided to hide there.Then he noticed a fire axe hanging on the wall."I should take it.At least it won't run out of bullets"
    Zombies couldn't be heard now.Sigint only now noticed how much distance he covered in mere 5 minutes.

Blog Entries

Daniel remembered this place
    before he joined the airforce he was an arms dealer.
    if he could find the old storage unit, he could suit up and make this treck easier

he kept going

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Alright, let's take a look" Sigint thought himself. He looked at the street. Not a single soul."At least no zombies. Where's supermarket?" Sigint started talking to himself while searching the dark street. The hunger was unbearable now."Ah there it is!" he said, feeling relieved. He rushed to the entrance. "I need to fill my belly ASAP b'fore I collapse motionless on the ground.Phew, things start to brighten up a little"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast