Truths and Ideals: After The Trainer's Heart Unova [Leavanny Duo and xelda57]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Truths and Ideals: After The Trainer's Heart Unova [Leavanny Duo and xelda57]

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Truths and Ideals: After The Trainer's Heart Unova [Leavanny Duo and xelda57]

@xelda57; this is the N and Hilda thing, but we're the kids, Makumi and Kyoto. You're Makumi.

Hilda and N were smiling at their fraternal twins. "You know, If it wasn't for Reshiram and Zekrom sacrificing themselves to save you, the twins would be stronger than ever." N said to Hilda. "I know." Hilda replied. Kyoto, unaware he wasn'told enough, started to train Hilda's Lillipup. Or, rather, his.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Truths and Ideals: After The Trainer's Heart Unova [Leavanny Duo and xelda57]

I don't get it...
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Truths and Ideals: After The Trainer's Heart Unova [Leavanny Duo and xelda57]

OOC: This is 12 years after our other RP. The Trainer's Heart Unova. N and Hilda adopted to kids from Sinnoh after they'd hit their 3 year anniversary. Kyoto and Makumi White. We play as the two of the kids.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

OOC: Fine. But in the future, please ask me through PMs or something. I literally have about 10 RP tabs open right now, the majority of which are just you and I messaging back and forth. It really slows down my internet connection.

"Sac-ri-fice-ing?" Makumi said, tilting her head in confusion. "Why did the leg'ndary dragins sac-ri-fice for you?"
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

N winced. "Uh, you see.... Um..... I don't know, okay!?" he said.

Kyoto was too busy laughing to notice Makumi spoke.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Huh?" Makumi said. Then she turned to Kyoto. "Why're you laughing?"
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"I read a funny thing that's all." Kyoto replied. N and Hilda then kissed. "Euw!"

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Makumi pulled at her hair. "That was so random!" She yelled at her parents.
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Hilda winced. "Uh..... Go to your room, kids." she said, grabbing N's hand and heading for the office with him.

Kyoto sighed. "I think I found out where the next kid comes from." he said to Makumi.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Makumi obediently went to her room.
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Kyoto followed.

In the office, Hilda and N once again heard the sirens of Officer Jenny's cop car. "How much longer before they find you?" she asked her love life. "I don't know. But all I do know is that Kyoto and Makumi are going to find a way to live..... Without us."

OOC: The bedrooms are upstairs and the office on the main floor.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Makumi heard the cars from the window. "The police!" She said, running back downstairs. "Mommy! Daddy! It's the polices!"
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

N and Hilda winced and went out of the office as Officer Jenny knocked on their door.

OOC: The world's saddest sonata is about to play.

Kyoto ran downstairs. N answered the door. "At last, the ones who I've been hunting for! N, Hilda, you're coming with me! And the kids are going with Nurse Joy!" said Officer Jenny. Kyoto cried.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Wh-why?!" Makumi demanded to know. "What did Mommy and Daddy do? Why they get arrested?"
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Listen, they...... They 'accidentally' killed the Legendary Pokemon, Genesect. But..... It reconstructed, out to kill you mom and pop. You have to go to Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center for a few.... Days.... for questioning."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast