Trainer and Angel ((Me and Elphie)) - Page 4

Page 4 of 157 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Trainer and Angel ((Me and Elphie))

Blog Entries

Default Re: Trainer and Angel ((Me and Elphie))

"'Cause I feel like you spend too much on me," I admitted, blushing.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Rea... its a hat. It's like seventeen dollars. The last win got me five hundred. Three hundred went to the needs budget, and two hundred for spending. I still have a hundred bucks from that. My hat is twenty and yours is eighteen actually, so that leaves sixty two. Then the needs budget is still set at two... two fifty. Twenty five dollar entrance fee at the next one, so we'll be fine." I said really not getting it.

"There's no reason I shouldn't pay for the hats. I have the money, I want to pay for them, and I want to get you something nice."

Blog Entries

"Okay," I gave-in, smiling slightly.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

I bought the hats and we headed back outside. I didn't wear mine, and instead stowed it in my bag.

"So what next? I saw a flyer inside for a cinema around here. It apparently shows older movies. Sounds like it'd be a fun way for us to spend that date you agreed to."

I really was dying for that date too. I mean sure we had been traveling together, but we were friends and battling partners. When we both admitted to having crushes on the other... well my first thought was asking her out. Getting to spend some time with her where we were spending it as more than friends... that was what I wanted.

Blog Entries

"On one condition..." I baited him slowly, grinning, "I have to go to the Duke-station and get a coffee first."

Blog Entries

"The what station?" I asked not knowing the term.

Blog Entries

"Duke. Duke And Duchess is a popular gas-station back in Ohio, and the coffee is amazing." I pointed. "See, there's one over-there."

Blog Entries

"Oh... ok fine." I said not getting why it needed to be a condition for the date.

Blog Entries

"It's been weeks since I had coffe, and I'm sorta dying." I explained, "I basically live on that shit."

Blog Entries

"Yeah same way I do with Mt. Dew. I can get that at the concession stand though I'd bet."

We went over to this apparently amazingly great place to get coffee. I did pick up some things there though. More water, a new box of chocolate pop tarts, and a 10 dollar riot point card for League of Legends, the game that Teemo is from. I always seemed to pick one up when I was at these stores and had a ten on hand. LoL, as most people who play it call it, was a computer moba game which was brutally hard thanks to half the community being assholes. Some how the game was still really fun if you had a good team to play with. I could run it on my laptop, which I kept in my satchel with my other nerdy tech, but I didn't play too often for three reasons: one half the people are assholes, two I had pokemon to train, and three I had to recharge my laptop in towns, so I only really played when we were staying around for a while.

Blog Entries

I walked-over to the coffee-area and got myself a 24-ounce French-vanilla capeccino with French-vanilla creamer. It was only one dollar, so I paid for it myself, thank-you very-much.

Blog Entries

With both of us set we headed to Gerard st. where the cinema was.

"I always liked smaller towns. The two towns I always lived in were way too small, and needlessly big. The one where my family still lives is basically a highway, farms, a few houses, a 7-11, and town hall. There's nothing there for people, so you just leave as soon as you can. The city next to us used to really popular way back when. It built up a huge tourist industry, and no one cares anymore. Downtown is nothing but empty hotels, restaurants, and lots. In the normal part of town there are still more hotels, and all they do is get Canadian's for the weekend who plug up the roads and stores. Who wants to live in that mess. Now a place like this. Small town, small stores, and there's still life here. When my family would go on vacation to this one state park we'd go through a little town like this, and usually on the day we left the park we'd go into town. Man that was one of the best parts of those trips."

Blog Entries

I smiled. "My hometown has a McDonald's, a Subway, two pizza-places, a Kroger, and a little movie-theater. Map-Dot, Ohio, everyone used to call it."

Blog Entries

"Yeah never really liked chain businesses... they take up space and half of them have the same stuff."

Blog Entries

I shrugged. "Is that the place?"

Page 4 of 157 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast