Trainer and Angel ((Me and Elphie))

Page 1 of 157 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Trainer and Angel ((Me and Elphie))

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Trainer and Angel ((Me and Elphie))

For anyone who randomly decides to read this. This RP is a sandbox me and Elphie set up to hang out in and RP in because well we needed some way to spend time together. Its a semi standard pokemon RP taking place in America with a few tweaks to the old formula to keep us busy. Here it is Trainers and Angels... though it probably should be singular since there's only me and her. Edit, and it is now.

Photo Album: (( http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/members/43257/albums/5527/ ))

I won't be adding anymore to the spoiler, but there will be updates to the album as we go.

Pokemon Album: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/members/43257/albums/5566/

Jeff Reicher's (my) team:

Rea Daniels' (Eplhie's) team:

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I had been sitting around since before sun up poking at the embers of the fire. Rea and I were somewhere in PA and walking down to Pittsburgh for our next tournament. We'd been doing this for a couple years at least. We met at one of the tournaments, though I forget which one, and well I guess its history. We were both rather talent trainers. I had a slight obsession with strategy when it came to fights. I had my pokemon pulling off ridiculous sorts of maneuvers when we battled. Normal battling just didn't do it for me. Everyone could battle. I had to make it my own.

I stopped playing around with fire, and got up from sitting on my sleeping bag. I rolled it up, and tried to be quiet as I tidied up my stuff so we could leave as soon as Rea woke up. I would have gotten my Charizard to relight the fire for some real breakfast, but I decided we should probably just keep going since we'd reach a town in about four hours, that and I didn't want to wake Rea up. We could just eat a pop tart or something to hold us over. When I had all my stuff packed up I sat back down, and pulled out my 3DS, plugged in my headphones, and used it to play some AC/DC: Back in Black, Shoot to Thrill, and Razor's Edge were the first three on the list.
    Last edited by jasonwolf; 15th November 2013 at 05:45 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Trainers and Angels ((Me and Elphie))

The crackling of the fire woke me up. I lazily opened my eyes to see my Eevee, Vivi, sitting less that inches away from me, staring at me. I shrieked in surprised and jumped backwards, getting tangled in my sleeping-bag. "Jeff," I called mournfully, "I'm stuck again."
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

I pulled off my headphones, and looked over to her. She had done it again. Somehow she had once again gotten stuck in a sleeping bag.

"...How do you even get stuck in a sleeping bag? its a bag... one way in one out, and there's a zipper on the side... Just hold still."

I sighed getting up, and going around to the other side of the fire where Rea had slept. I grabbed the feet end of the bag and told her to try and squirm forward while I pulled.

"I mean really Rea you could just zip it less at night. Its still pretty warm out here these days."

It was somewhere in late summer, but the night did get rather cool. I typically would leave my sleeping bag fully unzipped, and just use it to keep the wind off me.

Blog Entries

"I'm an anemic with low circulation." I gasped as I managed to wriggle free, "I'm always cold. Dammit."
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"Sorry... just trying to make suggestions." I sighed walking back to my side of the fire.

I sat back down next to my backpack and satchel, and returned to my music.

"I hope you don't mind starting a bit earlier today. I really want to get to somewhere with utilities soon. Isaac is still feeling like crap, and I'd rather like to restock on drinking water. Weather is supposed to get hot over the next three days."

I always had to plan ahead like this. It was the Aspergers. Big change and surprise were never good, so I learned what was going on and planned for it as best I could.

Blog Entries

I, on the other hand, had trouble planning-ahead. It stressed me out. "Whatever you say," I replied, putting my glasses on. "Hey, is my sweatshirt in your bag? The black one? I was looking for it last-night, and I couldn't find it."

Blog Entries

"Why would it be in my bag? I barely can fit my stuff in it."

I did travel light, but my back pack was mostly there for food, my sleeping bag, and other bigger items. My satchel was stuff I needed access to. I still looked through my bag and didn't find it.

"Nothing here."

While I had it open I pulled out the pop tarts.

"Chocolate or brown sugar cinnamon?"

Blog Entries

"Brown sugar cinnamon." I replied, digging through my stuff. "Found it!" I pulled it out of my sleeping-bag, where it had been balled-up at the bottom. I pulled it on over my head. It was several sizes too big for me, what it me being five-and-a-half feet tall, but I preferred baggy clothes.

Vivi mewled at me, and I sighed. "Where'd I put the Pokemon-food?" I rummaged-around in my brown and blue backpack.

Blog Entries

I shook my head and chuckled both of us were a bit disorganized, but I knew the chaotic mess in my bags inside and out. Anyone else wouldn't be able to find a thing, but I could. I handed her the pop tart, and began eating my chocolate one. It was too early for any real conversation, so I just let myself focus in on my music.

Blog Entries

Finally, I gave my Pokemon some food, and started on my Poptart. I sat on my rolled-up sleeping-bag and stared off into the distance.

Blog Entries

"Rea how many tournaments have we been traveling together for now? I couldn't think of it this morning."

My music suddenly finished its AC/DC collection and went to one of maybe four country songs I had. Cowboys and Angels... a song that I knew both me and Rea liked, so I unplugged my headphones and just let the music play.

Blog Entries

"I dunno I can't keep-track of mathy things."

Blog Entries

"Whatever then. Just tell me when you're set to head out."

The song ended and it went to Come on, Come on. I didn't bother to plug my headphones back in. As soon as we left I'd turn it off. walking required my attention since I was always searching for new epic pokemon to add to my roster.

Blog Entries

I finished chucking my stuff in my bag, fastened my Pokeball-belt, and nodded, koala-hat in its rightful place on my head.

Blog Entries

I was wearing my black and blue baseball cap. Rea may of had a fancy hat, but I had a whole collection stowed in my bags.'

"Alright then."

I pushed up from the ground shut off my 3DS and put it in my satchel.

"Ok about four hours south... so..."

I checked the compass on my watch.

"That way."

I started walking south, and assumed Rea would follow along.

Page 1 of 157 1231151101 ... LastLast