Start Ups A Tale of Two Trainers (Me and Octy)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Tale of Two Trainers (Me and Octy)

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default A Tale of Two Trainers (Me and Octy)

@Octy;

This is a PRP Octy and I have wanted to do for a while, so we decided to make it today. It's a PRP about two trainers on their own path, one with many sorrows and the other that will inevitably be made aware.

And thus, our story begins.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took a seat at the fountain, with my Arbok, Jafar, coiling around itself next to me. I stroked its scales, and it hissed contentedly. "Sure was a fun seventeenth birthday, huh Arbok?" I turned to Arbok and he nodded, with a slight smile on it's face. "Chaarrr-bok." Jafar nuzzled me lovingly as I chuckled. "You'd think she'd be here by now... Whatever. She'll be here." Laying back, I looked up to the sky, as Jafar laid his head down on the base of the fountain.

I tapped my foot impatiently, waiting and waiting for her to show up. "We're supposed to meet Professor Rowan to get our Pokedexes and get started on our journey... and she's late. Not like her at all." Blinking, I sat up and looked around the Jubilife City plaza, hoping she would show up. But sadly, that wasn't the case. The city was nothing but hustle and bustle, everyone either leaving town for their own journey, shopping or going to work. He could see her getting stuck, but this was ridiculous. Grumbling, I decided to just sit quietly until my friend showed up. Jafar could sense the impatience welling up in me, so he nudged me, trying to tell me to calm down.
    Last edited by Murkmire; 4th September 2013 at 07:52 PM.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: A Tale of Two Trainers (Me and Octy)

"Shoot! I'm late!" I said in annoyance as I raced to Jubilife City. I promised to meet my friend, as we were going to start our journeys today. My Vaporeon, Nami, followed me eagerly. She seemed very excited to get the show on the road as well. I bypassed many of people, whether they had business in the robust city or elsewhere. I knew my friend would be cross with me, but it wasn't my fault my father and mother went into freakout mode. When I saw my friend and his Arbok, I ran over to him. "I'm so sorry! My mom and dad had to have their goodbyes"

Blog Entries

"I'm so sorry! My mom and dad had to have their goodbyes." As Reina and Nami finally made it, I got up and Jafar followed suit. "Took ya long enough, Reina." My foot tapping stopped, but I was still a little upset with her. Jafar unraveled himself and greeted Nami with a "Charr-bok." He nodded to the Aqua Jet Pokemon. "Well, anyway, have everything you need, Reina?"

I asked this as I turned to Reina, pulling up my bag of Pokeballs and medicinal goods.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Yes," I replied, knowing he was still cross with me. "That's also what took awhile. They gave me Pokeballs, potions, full heals, etc." Nami nodded as she reciprocated the greeting. I turned to my friend and tried to clear the air with a smile. "So are you ready to go?"

Blog Entries

"Yeah. Come, Jafar." Mauve stepped off the fountain as Jafar slithered close to him. "We don't wanna be late for Professor Rowan's than we already are, right?" Mauve looked back at Reina, waiting for her to follow him and his Arbok.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"I told you I was sorry," I sighed in annoyance as I motioned for Nami to follow suit. The Vaporeon nodded as she began trotting along besides me.

Blog Entries

"Anyway... did you sleep good? I want the first day to be a good one." I said to Reina as I looked on the path ahead. The route looked empty and quiet today. Shrugging it off, I stated, "Oh yeah, we should head to Oreburgh City first... maybe we'll make it before the day ends."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Not really," I replied, "Dad's Skarmory kept pecking my face all night. Not sure if he was doing it out of spite or just because he found it funny. I'll be fine to make it to Oreburgh though."

Blog Entries

"Well, maybe we can get some sleep at the Pokemon Center in Oreburgh." Jafar slithered close to me, in case a wild Pokemon felt like attacking either of us. "Anyway, are you happy to see Professor Rowan again?"

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Not really," I answered honestly as I kept an eye on Nami, "I mean he could've given us a Pokedex..when we were ten. Why wait seven years for it?!"

Blog Entries

"Well, maybe he wanted time for us to bond with our Pokemon, or something. Either way, I wouldn't change it either way." I smiled as I looked on at my Arbok. Jafar hissed contentedly, as he looked back.

"I'm sure it was good for you to have bonded with Nami, right?" I asked Reina, taking a look at the Aqua Jet Pokemon. "Plus, it'll be easier at the first couple of gyms... I suppose." I said this with a chuckle.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Not against Gardenia," I answered back, "She's a grass type, and Nami is water. That alone is asking for trouble unless I find something to counter the grass types in her gym." I look down at Nami, who seemed content with striding along beside me.

Blog Entries

As soon as we reached Sandgem Town, we made it to Professor Rowan's lab. "Finally, we made it." "Mauve? Reina?" It was Professor Rowan standing outside his lab. He must've been concerned about us. "So, which of you was late this time?" He said with a sharp eye.

I laughed nervously, and said to him, "Uh, well..." "No matter, please come into my lab. We have a bit to discuss." Professor Rowan went back through the laboratory doors, after gesturing us to come inside.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

I seemed annoyed that he just had to assume one of us was late. Yes, I was the one who was late but, I'm not going to admit that to him. Anyways, he motioned for us to follow him inside. I picked up Nami and cradled her in my arms as I followed Professor Rowan.

Blog Entries

"The reason I wanted to talk to the two of you is for, most likely, the same reason you're wondering why I'm giving you your Pokedex today." Professor Rowan walked up the staircase to a second floor, where a large window could be seen, giving a great view of the ocean.

He sat down at his desk, where there were two chairs opposite him. I took the chair on the left, as Jafar coiled around itself next to me. "Well, sir, we were actually a bit curious..." I said with a puzzled look on my face.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast